Dream Sharing

My most memorable recent dream was one where I was a member of a small mining/trade/cargo ship, and we were at some facility on Mars, and some experimental reactor exploded and pulled alien blob things through from their dimension. The blobs were effectively unstoppable, and would eventually spread to the entire rest of the galaxy, so the ship I was crew on had to head out and try to find a stop to it. I ended up doing some research on the way to our first stop, and made some cool weapons that could easily stop the alien blobs, but that was just a side thing, not even worth sending the info back to Earth/Mars apparently. The first stop was some junkyard run by bandits, and in order to get into their base we had to lure them all out, and kill them. To do that we apparently faked the destruction of our ship, then on the way to our ambush point our hot young redhead female human comms officer got a sprained ankle, so I picked her up and carried her the rest of the way. While the dozen or so ambushers were hiding, those of us that were supposed to be bait got bored with waiting, and I decided it would be a good time to start doing foreplay on the comms officer. She decided she liked it, and helped out, until the bandits arrived. We sprung the trap, we got the bandit's reactor thing that would reverse the damage, and headed back to Mars. On getting to Mars, they had destroyed all but one of the aliens, but I ended up telling them how to contain and herd it into a small room. I then said that it was actually what passed as a cow (bovine) in an alternate universe, and that I had been partially pulled through to the other universe during my research on the reactor we brought. Then we found out that it was actually a heavily mutated human, and that it was actually caused by an experimental chemical spill in the other universe, in which the Nazis had been the good guys during WWII, and had won, and now controlled the entire planet, and that they were covering up the spill by using the mutants as livestock because they produced significantly more milk than cows, and were tastier meat when slaughtered. We then did a bit of research and found out how to reverse the process, but a spy from the other universe tried to stop us by saying that if we did, their entire economy would collapse. We fixed her anyways, and it turns out that they had genetic memory that only fades after 3 or 4 generations, so she could speak, and she wanted to go home and free the rest of the mutants...

This is one of my least confusing, and least odd dreams that I've ever had. Now you know why I'm insane, it's all because of the dreams. But at least I get to make out with hot girls, do foreplay, and even have sex in exciting situations in them, so I try to foster the insanity.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

TL;DR

In my last dream my TI-83 doubled as a taser. That was fun. Nobody else thought the same, though.

I had a dream (no joke) that I finally got to 16 reputation.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE

Fine, I'll take care of this.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Spider woke me up at 4:00am, (I killed it) and I couldn't get back to sleep... I was just starting a dream, but I can't remember it anymore.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Some ppl say I should write stories based on my dreams and dialogues I hear:

Here's one of them I noted just as I woke up:

-How is it possible? It's unnatural! How can you read peoples mind? And most important... how did you got that power?

-I cannot explain. It was a part of me since I can remember. In fact it's not a great power. I've noticed the only mind, which I can explore is yours. 

-What? This is nonsense. I don't even know you. Is this the only reason you invited me here?

-Yes. You will help me study this case. 

-ehhh...If you're looking for any other special powers in me... I must disapoint you. I don't have any. 

-I can see that. Don't worry, I've discovered every deepest part of your mind, durring your travel. 

-You can't just stealing my thoughs, you bastard! Stop it!

-I've already did it. I would give everything to be able reading the others, yet yours... bores me. I must admit, it is not much ambitious lecture however. 

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I just had a dream that the boomer from left for dead was craping on Bill, as Bill was chanting "what do you do at a bath tube poo"

I think I need mental help...

non-euclidean fuck machine

I had a dream last night where I moved back in with my Grandparents, and for some reason Kim Jong Un was also living with them. He and my Grandfather were tag-team trolling me.

jackie-chan-wtf1_zpsab7f8c71.jpg~original

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I have two reoccurring dream types. In short one is me with toys from my childhood (either ones that I never had, but always wanted, or with toys I had, and in semi rare cases, still have). The other is being in a hotel like place with certain friends. In greater detail, I'll start with the toys one, seeing as I had one not too long ago. In my most recreant one, me and my family were at this store, that was like if Target and Best Buy merged, or something like that. My parents are doing whatever, and I'm checking out the games. (It's a brand new store, and yet somehow I just knew there was games, and where they were.) After a while, I go exploring, and I spot a transforming toy, something from my childhood. I never had it, and I wanted it so bad, but like in all other times I've had this type of dream, I had no money. (Side note, the store is always different, and it's usually some kind of store where you wouldn't expect toys or games to be there.) So I make a mental note of where this store is, and then I wake up.

Now the other type of dream I keep on having deals with friends/family and a certain someone. With this type of dream, I'll be at a huge hotel with other attractions, usually a movie theater or a concert. Here I bump into friends or family, or even both. Every time, however, I bump into my crush. Sometimes it's one person, other times it's another. (Long story short, I haven't truly made up my mind on who I like but it's between two women.) Now, in the dream, we hit it off, in the end something or other happens, (like she holds my hand during the movie/concert, or she kisses me when we make eye contact) and we get together, and then I wake up.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Happened few weeks ago.

I want to apologize. I'm not used to write about my night experimences I sometimes have, but yesterday I had the most terrible and scary dream. It was so intense and I'm still wondering if I were drunk or high. Lol anyway. I also want to sorry for my poor language and grammar mistakes. I wanted to note everything. I would not remember the details if I would not write them at night as I woke up.

So everything took a place in a huge and very old factory bulding. It was set in a big, nasty city, where I've arrived with my friend to work. She seemed to be less terrified by the old age and size of it. Almost all windows had a thick, dirty glass, and the walls were gray and black from smoke. It has alot of floors and levels, but It somehow sinked into the ground and now the second floor was the ground one. However inside the bulding the staircase were getting lower into dark, abandoned levels. I didn't know as I entered by a huge gate, that the factory, the tiny printing house was set only on the third floor, the higest one and area below it was abandoned, not used by any other concern. The machines were working only durring the day, and as the day was coming to end, everyone was quickly turning them off and walking home, away the mysterious factory. I wondered why.

What was living downstairs? What was living downstairs? What was that? What was that bulding? A school? A madhouse? An another printing house?

It was a shadow. Dark hallways, empty corridors. Abandoned madness. We were all affraid to go down there and check.

When we first entered the factory we used the huge gate. It was covered in webs and I wondered why noone never noticed them before. The hallway was bright, pale light was coming through small windows, but everything was in chaos. Much of the walls paint and floor was destroyed by time. At the end of the corridor we saw a staircase. Then, me and my friend get closed to it and suddenly someone came from upper lewel. An old lady, a worker from printing house. She was terrified as she saw us down there. She heard someone opened the main gate and came here to help. She worned us to use a different enerance, the small behind the bulding that leads us right into the printing house on the third level. without entering the second and first floor.

I couldnt help the feeling that the ill atmosfere on ground (second) floor the darkness down stairs were abnormal. Noone ever entered that part of the huge bulding. There was indeed second and first floor, but I knew these rooms were going down. Deeper into unknown caves under the city.

One day the girl, my friend I was working with went to the first floor. She was stupid, why she would enter this madness? She told me she's waiting for someone. As I worked all day, she finally appeared on the third floor again.

She came back with her boyfriend, he told us he wanted to see her so he went to this city and looked for the place she was working in. He apperently wanted to join but he also mistook the enterance so he was walking downstairs a while. But I knew it wasn't him. I was a closed friend of him and I was sure he wouldn't left his job in a different city. It had that feeling the person who is close to that girl is not a man and it's dangerous to us all. It was something what lived on the lower floor and it wasn't from this world. Something that probably could read minds and change form. I wanted to tell her that, but the myrterious man was following her all the time.

One day I decided to escape. I started packing all my things from my room. When I came to her room to tell her that she should come with me I saw only him. He was standing in a huge pool of blood. He killed her. I couldnt belive. Right at this moment I grabbed a knive and jumped at him. But he was just a halucination. He dissapeared.

I had no idea what happened. I heard someone entered the room. I looked back and saw her, looking at me with a scarried look. I stood up shaken and told her that she must worn the others that something terrible is happening there and we must leave before everyone will went insane. She told me that her boyfriend told her to stay because they need money.

I couldnt argue with her. There was something different about her. I returned to my room and took my bags. She was following me all the time. When I asked her why, she told me that I've changed and I behave different. I told her there is an evil force hiding in this buldind and she must leave. Right when I took my bags, she asked me if I can go downstairs with her once again. I didnt want to but with her company I was more breave. I asked if she can show me where she met his boyfriend. We went there. Is was a long dark staircase. I couldnt see the bottom.

I was so terrified I told her once again he wasnt real and she got tricked! And suddenly she pulled me into those stairs. I lost the ground. I was fallig few moments but I finally stood up. My bones hurt but I wasnt innujred. I yelled at her. I was really getting mad at her, then at myself and then at that strange force. Maybe it was him and he tricked me?. I ran at her but the iron door at the enter to the staircase were shut. The only way I had left was the long way downstairs into the abnormal darkness. I was lost. Many days and nights I faced many different terrible visions and hallicinations in the darkness but one thing was giving me most nightmares. I could track the time, because I still had my clock. At day the machines up stairs were working. They were quite noisy, but at the night, where everyone should be at home, they werent stop. And most terrified they were sound different. Louder and wilder.

I wanted to yell for a help but the noise was too loud. Noone could hear me, because no one was ever getting downstairs. People who worked there were avoiding this strange place. And there was a good reason for it. Some evil force, which were slowly playing with human mind, was living there. On the second and first floor.

I'm not going to sleep anymore

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I had a dream I was tripping on shrooms at the mall with 10 of my friends, when I came to, I found myself clinging on a ceiling support beam and I had to get down without any security guards noticing me.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I have these recurring nightmares that planes are bombing my town. Every time it happens, I wake up in a panic, and run out of my room to escape a fiery death. Most of the time I realize it was a dream in the hallway, but once I got to the lower level and almost out the door before I realized I was safe. It's certainly an adrenaline rush.

I think I must have lived through the blitz in a previous life.

Last night I dreamt that it was the night of the US presidential election, and the two candidates were Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

When I finally fell asleep last night after ~40 hours of being awake, I had a dream I was at a beach and I was 21 (I'm currently 18), but no bar would sell me a beer.

:cry:

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Last night I dreamt that it was the night of the US presidential election, and the two candidates were Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

It actually reffers to the political force of both candidates in last elections. I think Britney won! (not that I'm a fan of any of these)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Last dream I had, there were dozens of cats peeing all over our newly obtained garden, killing the saplings we planted and making a right mess of our front door. I think I dreamed that because we do have a bit of trouble with a few cats around here and I was planning to make some pepper spray to repel them. Just haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

The spray (sadly) isn't applied directly to the cats, but rather around the areas where they frequently pee.

My dream last night was so freaking strange:

I exited a cinema with my other half and a mysterious man. We got in a classic style of car ('50s era) and drove to a building that resembled a factory or a hospital. We entered and the whole interior was pitch black save for a partially illuminated floor. The man led us to a wooden door and opened it. Through the wooden door was a living room of sorts: couch, windows, fireplace ablaze, a chandelier hung from the ceiling. In the centre of the room sat a woman on the couch. We begun to ask her questions and talk about god knows what. I went to the wooden door, opened it, and gazed out at the pitch black darkness. I asked the mysterious man how big that space was, so he crouched down and drew a circle on the floor. The space was infinite. Eventually I started to notice that not everything was what it seemed. Now this is where some real weird shit goes down. The room expands and it's layout changes, becoming some sort of complex. I try to figure out what the hell is going on as I shout in fear "let me out!". I found two heavy doors and opened them, running into the infinite black space. I screamed in terror as I ran through the darkness, still screaming for someone to let me out. I saw nothing but areas of the floor with two opposite chalk lines indicating some sort of path. Finally, I shouted "Please, let me out!". That's when the woman who was seated on the couch said "Finally, you said it." and the darkness disappeared as I found myself back outside the cinema. This time, there was no man and no car. Then we went home.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."