Dream Sharing

Holy shit.

I dreamt that I was on my grandma's farm.There were many other people there too,trying to shoot some sort of music video.Then these creepy weirdass people kept showing up.Next thing I know,these monsters were killing most of the people there.Only me and an old guy survived.When we went outside it was a post-flooded wasteland.I went to check the nearby village and there were people who didn't know what's going on.For some reason,I couldn't say anything.And then these teenage jerks with guns show up to rob the village.I managed to escape and I saw one of the most beautiful landscapes I ever saw...it was like the world wasn't destroyed.And then I managed to meet up with my mom and bro as they went to a gaming center.Somehow,I was asleep for I don't know how long.When I woke up,everything was dark and quiet.NOBODY was there.Then I heard some people arguing.When I went to check,i woke up.

It was a really scary dream,but an interesting one nonetheless.Did it really mean anything?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

In my dream I created a music/stage production about the Tenth Doctor, using a storyline not used in the series, but finishing with his regeneration. I was somehow aware I was dreaming this and decided I would write this down with the idea of actually making it.

I woke up and realised I'd forget what happened, so I didn't write it down.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Normally, I don't remember my dreams, but when I do, I wonder what the fuck I dreamt about, try to analyze it, asking questions like "Did I really dream that, or am I making that up right now?" And "Did I really dream that, or did it really happen?"

On another note (this will come into play later) There are two women in my life where I swear they have a crush/romantic feelings of me, and for me it's like one month, I might have feelings for one (or at least think I do), and then the next, I have them (or think I do) for the other, and it alternates. Well it's more like A would do something sweet, cute, funny, whatever, and that triggers me/my feelings. It's confusing sometimes. Also, I guess this counts as a vent. To make matters worse, the dream I had last night, fueled my feelings/thoughts for woman R (the day before, for about 2 weeks now, it was on woman J) (I'm using the first letter of their name instead of A & B or 1 & 2).

Now onto the dream: So I, and others, were staying at a hotel for a multi-day event. I was with my girlfriend or wife, not sure which in the dream (do note, I'm single). The woman was R. I remember I was working on a SFM animation, for the event (basically it was SFM film festival contest thingy, the theme being Star Wars, and you could use anything, copyright or not.). I was adding the finishing touches on my movie, where I was doing a rescue mission video on the Death Star. What made this unique is, in the top right corner, was 4 other screens, showing showing action in other locations, following the events/perspectives of the other characters. With the main action taking the big/main screen. The intent was for viewers to focus on a different screen upon reviewing. Like on one screen you could see Engineer hacking the cameras, while on the main screen, Pyro is running around, receiving information from Engie, as to where Femscout was being held. Meanwhile, Scout (with a Lightsaber) was fighting the robots, as a distraction. (On a side note, I really want to make this animation now). I also remember that after finishing with the finishing touches (and saving), I was *ahem* getting 'busy' with R.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

@Ninja: *whistles* Ninja is gettin' it ON. XD Sorry.

Sounds interesting though. I wish you good luck with your love life by the way!

@Zaraki: Dreams can be so random, huh. :P It's also funny how beautiful dreams can be at the same time. I'd say the weirdness is worth it. You can find the most gorgeous things in dreams.

@Binky: XD Dammit memory!!

I would love to be a dream analyser... I have enough dreams to have experience.

And as far as I can tell, all of my dreams seem to link. The majority of dreams I have shows me being trapped in some sort of physical situation... The Dome, Ring of Walls, Pitch-black dark factory.

And oh man, I remember a dream I had recently where I peered through a open passage way to see the most beautiful thing... Green wildlife sprawling from the cracked walls, hanging from the glass ceiling, growing over the floor and flooding the open room with a sense of peace. Too hard to explain... X3 But it was oh so beautiful.

Maybe I should do some research... if anyone wouldn't mind me using them as a test subject... I'll gladly take you. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Maybe I should do some research... if anyone wouldn't mind me using them as a test subject... I'll gladly take you. :D

Hmm... I'm thinking about "That Dream" again. That dream I talked about last March where I saw probably the most beautiful woman ever. Is that dream worth analysing?

OT: I had this dream last week where I'm in a hallway. Much like this, but without the water, and the hall's lined with coffins:

the-phantom-of-the-opera-1925-20111027092728268-000.jpg

Standing in the middle was a man wearing a fez and a mask resembling the Phantom of the Opera from the 1925 movie. The man was just looking at me for a while until he takes off the mask, showing nothing but his skull.

I guess this what happens when you go to sleep immediately after watching the Phantom of the Opera silent film.

Welp, now what?

Last night I watched the Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials. In it was a scene where the characters were trying to find shelter from a lightning storm. During the night, I had a dream I was running from a lightning storm. XD Movies seems to impact dreams a lot, I've found. Probably because of how good they are at drawing you in.

If you can remember your dream well - background, people, emotions, scene... then it should be pretty easy to analyse. The thing is with dream analyzing, there is no definite permanent meaning for the symbols and people you find in your dreams. Eeeeveryone is different, and thinks differently, which makes dream dictionaries a load of bull when it comes to self-studying yourself. X3

There's a lot of different ways to analyze a dream, but there's a few that are easier than others.

One method is where you recount the dream, as much as possible, then we break it down into symbols. So... Beautiful woman - what does that mean for you? Love? Friendship? Lust? Jealousy? Anything that comes to your mind. Where was she? What were her emotions?

Then... you take one of those symbols and expand on it. Are you having difficulties with your love life? Are you battling against the temptations of lust? Are you needing a friend? And usually, you can pick up something that would amaze you. XD It usually gets kinda private and in-depth though, so I'm gonna suggest not turning this into the official Dream analysis thread. X3 Heh.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I can tell you right now, my dreams tend toward making no psychological sense. You're welcome to try and analyze them when I post them, but my dreams tend to just be a cool environment with some cool action. (or just really completely weird, like the dream about the transdimentional object)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The last dream I had was pretty cool. It was in kind of a medieval-fantasy setting and my king and some of his men were running through a graveyard and fighting zombies/draugr. I saw the entire thing from an RTS-like birds eye view, which was really cool. Anyway, we were running up to an old castle, where a rival king was also fighting zombies, so we knew the only way to beat them was if we fought together (like in Army of Darkness). So I had to protect the kings as they developed a plan, when I suddenly turned into a giant and started bitch-slapping groups of zombies. Then a giant zombie appeared and we started fighting. I beat the shit out of it. The end!

My personal interpretation: The fact that I was fighting for someone else and winning might have something to do with how a friend told me that I helped him a lot just a few hours before I went to sleep.

I still feel like a badass thinking about that dream

Then... you take one of those symbols and expand on it. Are you having difficulties with your love life? Are you battling against the temptations of lust? Are you needing a friend? And usually, you can pick up something that would amaze you. XD It usually gets kinda private and in-depth though, so I'm gonna suggest not turning this into the official Dream analysis thread. X3 Heh.

Guess i'll have to message you as soon as I can remember that dream. There might be something in there I missed out.

Welp, now what?

Had a dream involving the girl I'm currently rather fond of. It was a similar idea to the dreams I used to have involving the girl I crushed on in College. It's pretty much just friendly interaction, except I'm trying to get closer to her. She doesn't exactly push me away, but nothing happens.

If I had to explain it, it might be a representation of my assumption that, as good as we get on, it wouldn't work if we got together.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Last night I dreamt that I was back in school and a bunch of people, including myself, had met on the playground to surprise a teacher by singing "Hava Nagila" for him. As it turned out, only one person even knew the lyrics. It was really awkward, but he still appreciated it.

So, it seems like I had a two parter dream (is that normal?) I say two parter, cause after a while, the dream seems to skip to another event, but is still (somehow) a continuation.

Part 1 starts with me in a relay race marathon like thing. There were four teams, each with four members. Each member had a different task, biking, swimming, climbing, and then running. I was stationed at the climbing category. I was worried that no one would be cheering me on, that when I got to my relaxing station, that I wouldn't find any fans there. As I was given the single to start climbing, I turned around, and saw what it was I had to climb, and I laughed. I realized that I had to climb to my relaxing station. All of that happened as I was climbing it.

Before I knew it, I was up there, and when I opened the door to my relaxing station, "SURPRISE!" Everyone cheered me on, friends, family, my best friend, and crush (strangely not R or J from real life). Here, we were having a party, people were explaining how they were watching the whole thing, astonished by my moves, and that they've been watching the other categories, and the final one was happening (running). My team color was dark green (Slytherin green). I remember hanging in the balcony with my best friend (who also had a crush on my crush) and my/our crush. We were watching the runners go, and cheering on my teammate. Later on, I was demonstrating (and taking my time doing so) my climbing skills. That's it for part 1.

Part 2: It was dark, gloomy, it looked like there was a fire off in the distance, and I was outside with my crush (holding hands), and we were being chased by something, we were heading to an airport/mall. I also remember my crush saying how she likes both me and my best friend (who was missing, and we were both worried). Sadly, this is all I remember.

I've had dreams like that before, where there's two obvious parts but you don't really remember the middle and neither goes together. For me the second one is usually a lot stranger than the first but whoever appears in the first part accompanies me to the second part, like some kind of Inception sequel.

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

I've had dreams like that before, where there's two obvious parts but you don't really remember the middle and neither goes together. For me the second one is usually a lot stranger than the first but whoever appears in the first part accompanies me to the second part, like some kind of Inception sequel.

That's the case with me too (the climbing dream isn't the only time this has happened).

I dreamed that I was waking up in the morning for school.But I was almost late.I tried to wake my dad up,but he didn't respond.When I went to the bathroom,i closed my eyes.

THEN I woke up earlier for real.I was like "THAT WAS CLOSE.".Seriously,i'm glad it was a dream that time.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I always dream about water. I swear, its like 90% of my dreams.

Last night I was in a huge locker room shower and talking to a guy that I sort of know, I dont really know what he was talking about but there was an underlying sexual tension and it made me feel really awkward. The night before that I dreamt that I was trying to get to the car with my family but as soon as I left the house I was on the bottom of a "box" of water and my stepdad was laughing at me while I was drowning. I woke up feeling with a slamming heart.

"Life sucks sober!"

XD Hey, I had a dream about ya'll. It was so weird.

I managed to get my hand sliced open and it hurt like a snot bag, so I went to this forum to go ahead and 'share my misery and pain'. X3 And a lot of you were very caring and nice about it. 5+ cookie points to Rarity for caring the most. XD

It was so weird.

-------

basically what I saw in dreams some time ago. Not long ago.

nightmare_creature_by_jekjekyll-d9ag7nk.jpg

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Wow, what was that thing? Has it eaten you?

Judging by its anatomy it would rip you open, then suck your guts out...

Welcome back, 'Roo, by the way!

(Says Vapymid, who's only just came back hisself, heh...)

Regards

Hi! *hugs*

yeah... I only remember it appeared above me. Sometimes dreams gives me cool desing ideas. Friend told me he saw once similiar thing, so I assume it's gonna be something that people find scary.

Recently I had no dreams. Last night I remember some weirdo guy rushed into my room, waking me up. I would draw his face, since I never saw that man before, but when I think better, he looked like "that man" from dreams. Only mine was special, had sideburns. Lol

I should stop reading scary shit before bed .-.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"