Dream Sharing

No nightmares, but I remember this really weird one nonetheless.

For some reason I dreamt of playing Bulletstorm. There was this quad-cliff-like jungle area where the four edges met together in the center. Some form of flying boss came out. You were supposed to use glowing-blue launch pads to get a hit on it in the air. For some reason I couldn't use guns, and constantly attempted to kick it in mid-air. Then something involving Duke Nukem, a monster truck, and a huge gorge happened.

I am a very boring person.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Also, I never truly dream anymore. I have large cases of Deja vu, some of which are deja vu of a Deja vu moment, so I'm not sure if I'm in a time loop or have phsycic POWA!!!!!!

It's even helped me, I have deja vu of call of duty sometimes, and it told me to turn around, and I caught a guy running into a room

No nightmares, but I remember this really weird one nonetheless.

For some reason I dreamt of playing Bulletstorm. There was this quad-cliff-like jungle area where the four edges met together in the center. Some form of flying boss came out. You were supposed to use glowing-blue launch pads to get a hit on it in the air. For some reason I couldn't use guns, and constantly attempted to kick it in mid-air. Then something involving Duke Nukem, a monster truck, and a huge gorge happened.

I am a very boring person.

Do you include "I am a very boring person" in all your posts? XD Because that sounds like an awesome dream.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

chasing me... Then I slid off the edge of a mirror

Hehe, Mirror's Edge. . .

Also i am amazed that no one has made an Inception joke yet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe we're all dreaming that we're chatting on this forum. Maybe this forum in of itself is a collective dream?

Well maybe we are in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream and Ross is really trying to break in to our "safe" and steal our secrets.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe we're all dreaming that we're chatting on this forum. Maybe this forum in of itself is a collective dream?

Well maybe we are in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream and Ross is really trying to break in to our "safe" and steal our secrets.

Nah, I think he's trying to seed some kind of idea in our minds.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Nah, I think he's trying to seed some kind of idea in our minds.

And what would that idea be?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I had a strange dream last night. I woke up in the midnight and went to look out the balcon window. I heard my dad asking me: "why are you going outside?" and then I fell down on the floor. I woke up again and I noticed that I was still in my bed and my dad is probably sleeping in his room. So I get out the bed and went to his room. When I was entering his room suddendly I woke up again and I was still in my bed! And again and again... D:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Those "loop" dreams are scary as hell, I can only remember one happening to me but in no detail.

Those "loop" dreams are scary as hell, I can only remember one happening to me but in no detail.

yeah, you don't even know when it's real or you're still dreaming..

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

yeah, you don't even know when it's real or you're still dreaming..

NeeeD . . To . . Make . . inception JOKE! MUST . . resist...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I had a strange dream last night. I woke up in the midnight and went to look out the balcon window. I heard my dad asking me: "why are you going outside?" and then I fell down on the floor. I woke up again and I noticed that I was still in my bed and my dad is probably sleeping in his room. So I get out the bed and went to his room. When I was entering his room suddendly I woke up again and I was still in my bed! And again and again... D:

Ah! Yes! I had a dream like this a couple of days ago. It went like this: I was near my garage, my backyard was flat, and everything had a green tint. There was some wooden structure being built for as far as I could see, but my sight was limited because of a dense fog. Suddenly, I heard a downpour rapidly approaching, so I sprinted to my garage. I sprinted oddly with my head down, and right before I made it, I woke up. I was sitting in my neighbor's living room that was backwards, and the TV was on. Some of my neighbor's friends were there; it must have been some sort of sleepover. I decided to try to turn off a TV that was casting a bluescreen. I left my seat to give the remote to one of my friends because I couldn't seem to get it to work. Before she looked up at me, I had a feeling something bad was going to happen, so I panicked and woke myself up. I woke up to my pitch-black room, just as it was before I fell asleep. Again, I attempted to use the remote to turn on the TV, but I couldn't seem to move. I felt a tingling sensation in my arms and legs, but my body didn't budge. I suddenly heard three or four deep, fast-paced breaths and woke up. It was about 6:30 AM, and the sun had only just started to rise, giving my room that light blue aura. I didn't know what to think of it, but I did learn a lesson: don't drink iced tea before going to bed late.

I did learn a lesson: don't drink iced tea before going to bed late.

Good advice.

Now, If you'll excuse me, I'm off to make myself some iced tea.

Good night!

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Ok, here goes. Had this one last night and it's... well, it's quite a dream.

So first I was Harry Potter and I was attacked by demons, but I found a wrench and beat them to death with it. Then behind a broken Corinthian column there was a commercial for some Leslie Nielsen movie airing on HBO. Then, the dad from Family Matters threw Leslie Nielsen off of a cliff. Then, aliens had apparently put some sort of black hole machine around the sun. A little girl used her telepathic powers to look into the black hole machine's computer and find the self destruct codes, saving the world. Then, the show went on season hiatus, averting distaster for a few weeks. Everyone was dancing in the streets, including some Muppets. Burly men were beating up Cameron Diaz on the side of the road, because 7-11 was closed. Then, I was a toddler, in a blank room, with a huge christmas present. I opened the present, but all that was inside were wrapping supplies: tape, scissors, wrapping paper, bows.

Then I woke up.

I challenge anyone to top that.

I challenge anyone to top that.

Easy...

Last night I dreamed I was asleep.

Done.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Last night I dreamed I was the mage in a party of adventurers. This is odd, because I usually play warriors. My party and I fended off a swarm of goblins that actually looked more like the imps from DOOM. Then we ran to a villiage where we were pursued by Darth Vader and a cadre of stormtroopers. While wiping out a pursuing platoon of troopers with a storm of ice meteors, I was hit in the back by a stray blaster shot. A whispered spell (in parseltongue) hid us from our pursuers, while we sought refuge in a massage parlor run by Lucy Liu, where Amy Pond from "Doctor Who" worked on my back using ancient healing arts and took liberties that should not be mentioned in a forum children may read.

Conclusion: I watch far too much Sci-fi, and should not eat Doritos before bedtime while suffering from the flu.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...