Dream Sharing

I had a dream about my cousins actually being a family again interspersed with things that wouldn't be out of place in Bethesda era Fallout games. It's weird how depressing and weird just mesh in dreams.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Sooo... I had a dream that moderator me accidentally deleted an entire section of this forum. I AM VERY GLAD I WOKE UP. If that was IRL, I would cry and not stop. XD I would jump off a cliff, into water, with a 50kg weight attached to my leg.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Sooo... I had a dream that moderator me accidentally deleted an entire section of this forum. I AM VERY GLAD I WOKE UP. If that was IRL, I would cry and not stop. XD I would jump off a cliff, into water, with a 50kg weight attached to my leg.

That's what backups and undelete are for... Even if you made that kind of mistake, I guarantee we wouldn't hold it against you.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Last night I woke up thinking is there a disney movie about Koppenhagen city bying fled by water since the whole world is evil and the water was everywhere and everyone died, and letting ghosts swim in the water covering streets not allowing people get down so they must live on the roofs and not get down on the boats and face their inner self, fix their minds and get better as people by being with themselfes? Only few survived, The character was one dreaming nerd historian, an old lady who saved her horse from drowning and had no one else, a stubborn guard that wanted to kill a monster whale/shark, and also alot of cats (animal characters)??? Ghosts were fucking scary as shit. They were swimming in water, corrupting animals and making the water like toxic. The characters needed to face what they were affraid of, start helping each other and be good in order to move the water and ghosts away. Also they needed to get down under the city to find a way to get rid of the water.

I think my mind created a disney movie plot. Or something. It felt like Disney cause I saw everything in this cartoony style.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

So because the actions I took before going to bed were playing and beating a horror game and then watching a playthrough of that horror game I was sure I was gonna have a nightmare.

I was half right because my dream was me watching 2 youtubers attempt to do a playthrough of my nightmare. I woke up incredibly confused.

Retired Forum Moderator

Once, I dreamt that my computer ate me and I had to complete every game I had ever downloaded, but it felt as if I was the protagonist every time, so it wasn't so fun.

Sig

Once, I dreamt that my computer ate me and I had to complete every game I had ever downloaded, but it felt as if I was the protagonist every time, so it wasn't so fun.

So you were dreaming that you were in Tron?

Hehe, I dreamed a few times about being in Doom, or of some Doom parts being part of an otherwise normal world. Also, a few times in Descent and uncountable number in HL2 or somewhere very similar. I love those kinds of dreams! :D

Regards

Last night I dreamed that I was back in school with a few friends, and there was one guy listening to his mp3-player at MASSIVE volume, and when the teacher got annoyed one of my friends tried blaming me for it. And at one point it got so loud that it sounded like he was blasting it from speakers and then the teacher totally freaked out.

I had a dream about the forum again. X3

Vappy got a little pissed over something, Rarity got personally offended and went to shit on Vappy. XD But then Rarity later edited his own post to reflect that of a moderator so it was like he never broke the rules by insulting straight back.

BTG however had Rarity quoted before he edited his post, and revealed to the forum just how much Rarity was an ass. XD I have weird as dreams. Hehe.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

My dad was an owner (or manager) of a video game store (which is way out of character for him), it was night, and me and a few buddies of mine went in the store to help my dad clean up. Afterwords my dad told us that we each could pick one game to keep (for free). I couldn't decide one what one, and then my alarm went off. I swear all my dreams end in cliffhangers.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I dreamed I was in an action movie last night. But not the way you think. I was a bystander. There was this car chase with cop cars and they almost destroyed the cars parked on both sides of the road. The cops and the people being chased moved on, but I was left with the crowd of stunned bystanders. People began crying, then a destroyed car exploded and set the grass on fire and people began screaming. Someone pulled out their phone to call 911 and I woke up.

Now I need to rewatch action movies in a different light.

I dreamt I was lying in an Egyptian sarcophagus on top of a skyscraper. Suddenly The sarcophagus rose up like a rocket and went to space. After floating in space for what seems like a long while, I finally landed on the moon and I woke up at that point.

Welp, now what?

I dreamt I was lying in an Egyptian sarcophagus on top of a skyscraper. Suddenly The sarcophagus rose up like a rocket and went to space. After floating in space for what seems like a long while, I finally landed on the moon and I woke up at that point.

That dream sounds like it could inspire a cult. Now you can be a real Pastor!

I had another dream about horror game let's plays. This time I was an actor playing the character and getting increasingly annoyed at stupid things the player was putting me through.

I need to stop watching those before I sleep.

Retired Forum Moderator

That dream sounds like it could inspire a cult. Now you can be a real Pastor!

As though I'm supposed to ascend to heaven, yet I ended up on the moon. In fairness though, this may be the trippiest dream I ever had so far, it was the most relaxing dream i've had in ages.

Welp, now what?

I just had a dream where I was part of a family that had a pair of sterile rooms in their second floor, one where they made and controlled RC vehicles with explosives and miniaturized missiles, and the other was were they tested them. I had somehow decided to not be a part of it, so they threw me in the test room, and were about to test one of their mini-rocket RC cars on me, when something happened that distracted them. So I being the genius I am, disassembled the missile system, and blew the door to the room out, then jumped out the window and fled.

......After that, I went completely off the grid, because I realized they were assassins working for the NSA, CIA, and GCHQ, and I became homeless. After a few months I found a house whose residents were visiting Europe, and their friend that was supposed to be watching the place had gotten into a major car wreck. I took over the job of steward for the house, and essentially turned it into a makeshift homeless shelter for the upper-class homeless. Rules were to not damage or dirty anything of the original owner, and if you did you fixed to as-good or better than it was before, or you paid for an exact replacement, or the best version of the same type of item as closely matching the visual appearance of the original as possible. Any seriously valuable, or heirloom looking items were placed in storage in the otherwise totally empty garage.

......The residents stayed in Europe for 7 years total, and during that time, I was doing consulting work for the IT departments of some seriously advanced technology companies, one of which paid me in Deus Ex style experimental augmentations. The residents arrive back from their trip, only to find me and 2 other 'homeless' people doing normal everyday around-the-house type stuff, and sort-of almost freak out. Turns out they are two sisters, one a couple years older, (oldest around 30 years) both filthy rich because of their parents leaving them their investments in several huge companies. (each girl worth over a billion if assets were liquidated)

......After I finish packing, and telling them about the improvements and household repairs done on their house while they were absent, and explaining about their friend, they begin to fight with each other over whether to try to sue me. The older sister wants to sue me until I would owe her my life, and the younger sister wants to have me keep living there, even with a few of the other homeless. (she subtly indicates with body language that she's into me, in the romantic way) Long argument short, the younger sister reveals that she liquidated all assets she owned except the house, and shares in 3 companies, as well as using her fortune to purchase all outstanding shares for those companies, giving her full private ownership of them. She then says she knows who I am, and that she knew because I had been consulting for two of the companies she bought. She also chides her sister on her party-girl, one night stand lifestyle, which is rebutted by the older sister by the fact that her current boyfriend has been with her for "over two months!", and simultaneously texts him to invite him to lunch. The younger sister states that she has just hired me to completely oversee all three of her company's IT departments, and that I should stay too. (the older sister remarks on the younger sister's attraction for me, embarrassing the younger)

......Just before the lunch, we're all sitting out on the patio waiting for the boyfriend, only to have him arrive, give the older sis a kiss while she remains seated, and then draws a gun on me. As he approaches me to arrest me, I punch him in the throat, while simultaneously disarming the gun by wedging my finger behind the trigger. He drops to the ground gagging and barely being able to breathe, while the girls go into another argument. The younger sis told the older sis that she had said the guy was trouble, and the older sis complains that her younger sis's 'premonitions' have never been reliable before, to which the younger said "that was before I got this augment". (it was one for reading people's body language and pheromones, then checking all other parameters against some public databases for stuff like facial recognition) The older sis almost completely freaks out about the augmentation, and then again when it's revealed that I am essentially fully augmented. (also the fact that the 'boyfriend' worked for the CIA came into play, and had been the cause of the friend's accident in the first place, but wasn't a significant portion of the argument) The younger sis says she doesn't see anything wrong with it, and then says that she just appointed me in charge of IT for all her businesses, and that she wants to marry me. (we both decide to go out for a few months to see if we match as well as we hope before making it official, already agreeing that we were both Catholic and find each other very much our 'type')

Then I woke up... Just before it got good.

I just had a dream where I was part of a family that had a pair of sterile rooms in their second floor, one where they made and controlled RC vehicles with explosives and miniaturized missiles, and the other was were they tested them. I had somehow decided to not be a part of it, so they threw me in the test room, and were about to test one of their mini-rocket RC cars on me, when something happened that distracted them. So I being the genius I am, disassembled the missile system, and blew the door to the room out, then jumped out the window and fled.

......After that, I went completely off the grid, because I realized they were assassins working for the NSA, CIA, and GCHQ, and I became homeless. After a few months I found a house whose residents were visiting Europe, and their friend that was supposed to be watching the place had gotten into a major car wreck. I took over the job of steward for the house, and essentially turned it into a makeshift homeless shelter for the upper-class homeless. Rules were to not damage or dirty anything of the original owner, and if you did you fixed to as-good or better than it was before, or you paid for an exact replacement, or the best version of the same type of item as closely matching the visual appearance of the original as possible. Any seriously valuable, or heirloom looking items were placed in storage in the otherwise totally empty garage.

......The residents stayed in Europe for 7 years total, and during that time, I was doing consulting work for the IT departments of some seriously advanced technology companies, one of which paid me in Deus Ex style experimental augmentations. The residents arrive back from their trip, only to find me and 2 other 'homeless' people doing normal everyday around-the-house type stuff, and sort-of almost freak out. Turns out they are two sisters, one a couple years older, (oldest around 30 years) both filthy rich because of their parents leaving them their investments in several huge companies. (each girl worth over a billion if assets were liquidated)

......After I finish packing, and telling them about the improvements and household repairs done on their house while they were absent, and explaining about their friend, they begin to fight with each other over whether to try to sue me. The older sister wants to sue me until I would owe her my life, and the younger sister wants to have me keep living there, even with a few of the other homeless. (she subtly indicates with body language that she's into me, in the romantic way) Long argument short, the younger sister reveals that she liquidated all assets she owned except the house, and shares in 3 companies, as well as using her fortune to purchase all outstanding shares for those companies, giving her full private ownership of them. She then says she knows who I am, and that she knew because I had been consulting for two of the companies she bought. She also chides her sister on her party-girl, one night stand lifestyle, which is rebutted by the older sister by the fact that her current boyfriend has been with her for "over two months!", and simultaneously texts him to invite him to lunch. The younger sister states that she has just hired me to completely oversee all three of her company's IT departments, and that I should stay too. (the older sister remarks on the younger sister's attraction for me, embarrassing the younger)

......Just before the lunch, we're all sitting out on the patio waiting for the boyfriend, only to have him arrive, give the older sis a kiss while she remains seated, and then draws a gun on me. As he approaches me to arrest me, I punch him in the throat, while simultaneously disarming the gun by wedging my finger behind the trigger. He drops to the ground gagging and barely being able to breathe, while the girls go into another argument. The younger sis told the older sis that she had said the guy was trouble, and the older sis complains that her younger sis's 'premonitions' have never been reliable before, to which the younger said "that was before I got this augment". (it was one for reading people's body language and pheromones, then checking all other parameters against some public databases for stuff like facial recognition) The older sis almost completely freaks out about the augmentation, and then again when it's revealed that I am essentially fully augmented. (also the fact that the 'boyfriend' worked for the CIA came into play, and had been the cause of the friend's accident in the first place, but wasn't a significant portion of the argument) The younger sis says she doesn't see anything wrong with it, and then says that she just appointed me in charge of IT for all her businesses, and that she wants to marry me. (we both decide to go out for a few months to see if we match as well as we hope before making it official, already agreeing that we were both Catholic and find each other very much our 'type')

Then I woke up... Just before it got good.

Doesn't it seem that we always wake up RIGHT before the good part? I wish there was a pill that I could take that would allow me to dream as much as a I wanted to.

Do you think your dream means anything, or do you think it was just your brain having fun?

American Professional Skateboarder

Oh, I know it was just having fun... Part of it was semi-lucid dreaming... (I knew I was dreaming, but changed nothing at all) From about the part where I transitioned to taking over the house.