Dream Sharing

Horror games have that certain 'thing' to them. Cause like, there is something insanely creepy about having some AI PROGRAMMED to just bee-line for you whenever you're in sight. So having a dream, about being chased like that, is fucking terrifying. Like, its only sole goal is to wreck your shit up. So, that dream was more of a nightmare. X3 And I had to go through it over and over, cause it'd come back after I finished each level. Games are terrifying, man.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

In my last dream I was about to go to the city with my brother, my sister and her boyfriend, but somehow I was to incompetent to tie my shoes.

A few days ago I also dreamed that I was French kissing Aisha Tyler... too bad I woke up.

I dreamt that I was back in my first school.Nothing much happened besides some mysterious stuff.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

This morning I was in some sort of horror game, possibly because I'd played a bit of L4D last night. Also involved me collecting and eating watermelons.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Last night a had a strange dream, it was kinda scary too. I was in this shopping mall inside a haunted cruiser, and i dont quite remember what came before, but basically the whole world was dead and the "alledgedly" last human survivors where trapped inside this haunted shopping mall in the middle of the sea.

I enter a small room and meet up with the other survivors, a Guy, a Girl, someone who looks, talks and acts exactly like me, and some old man that resembles Randall from the show Black Sails. The old man says he is an enginner, and shows me a TF2 dispenser that dispenses burguers and provides light for the room. But at one point we must go scavenging for supplies because the dispenser is not enough and we need fuel for it.

So i follow the Guy through the dark shopping mall and into a tool storage room, where we find an open trapdoor that emits a green light. I dont like the looks of it so i go back to the saferoom, but when i turn my back the guy is gone and out of nowhere a levitating corpse appears and floats at me at sprinting speed. I try to run while looking back but i miss the door and the corpse spews fire at my face.

After that, the dream resets and we get to go scavenging all over again. This time, everyone but Randall goes along to find the fuel. Instead of going to the tool storage room we decide to go upstairs and into a bathroom. On the way i find a machinegun from the Alien saga on the floor but the others say that its for emergencies only, so i take it anyway.

We enter the bathroom and for some reason the lights are on and we find a man dressed in a business suit washing his face. He turns at me and says something i cant remember while the doors from the toilets all spring open. I say to him "shut up" and spray him with the machinegun, but the man doesnt even flinch. He gets annoyed and leaves the bathroom. The others say that you cant kill ghosts with weapons so i ask them "why are we carrying these around then?!"

Suddenly they all get scared and point behind me, so i turn back and find the previous ghost man staring directly at me. He hands me an album and tells me that the only way to defeat a ghost is to help them with their problems (since every ghost has a quirk and the only way to survive them is to know what to do in that situation). Inside the album there is a photo of the corpse of a woman smiling at the camera while playing piano, and below the photo there is a hint on how to survive the ghost and help it. The ghost man says that when a ghost has been defeated, the picture will return to normal, so he task us with returning the album to its normal state.

Afterwards we decide to go back to the safe room, but on the way we find a horde of zombies shopping on the mall. We try to go unnoticed but the Girl freaks out and the zombies run at her. They grab her and one of the zombies skins her arm while saying "What a nice jacket!" with a Return of the Living Dead kind of voice. The rest of us try to get behind the horde so they dont notice us, and we start to make a plan to go back to the saferoom, but a zombie with the top of his head cut off grabs the Guy from behind and says "soda pop" while pulling back the guys head, breaking his neck and opening his throat, which coats me and the Clone full of blood.

At this moment i was completely freaked out (i really wanted to wake up but i was scared that if i did open my eyes the nightmare would still be there). I start to freak out and the Clone does the same, so we both run away. The clone keeps running while being chased by a horde of the ghost-zombies and i try to go up some stairs and jump of a ledge into another ledge where they couldnt get me. The ghost-zombies notice me and start screaming "expired!" while throwing shoes at me to make me fall. I manage to climb into another ledge and run for my life, just as i start to wake up because i didnt know how to go back to the saferoom.

This was one of the most bizarre nightmares i had in mi life. I was sweating by the time i woke up.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@MrKittyCat: I think we all have those; "Dammit, why did I wake up?" moments. XD Is a shame!

@Zaraki: Sounds mysterious. :P

@Binky: You play L4D? That's cool. :D The watermelons are kinda random though. XD

@Malhek: Wow, what the fuck. XD That is so violent! Holy crap. Hehe. Those zombies sound absolutely terrifying. *shakes* Ugh.

OT: I had a dream of a peculiar fellow. Decided to draw him up just cause... he's weird as fuck. X3 And I'm bored as fuck. XD

QSD50G4.jpg

My weird as dream: Was getting onto a train, in a really weird universe - where pets could speak, and only 10% of the population were humans. I don't even think I was human cause I transformed into a cat later on. >.> The train was meant for long distances, so in some compartments there were beds, others had chairs, and there were even some beanbags. Well, I found a comfortably empty spot, sat on a beanbag on the floor, opposite of this dude. I try not to stare, as to not be rude, but in the corner of my eye I see him staring at me. X3 His single eye looks up and down, then his gaze rests on my chest. Oh dear! :D I have a man with a pyramid head attracted to me. Anyway, skipping forward, I decide to go to the bathroom (on the train, cause, fancy modern world) to get dressed into a more suitable attire - but I am rudely interrupted when the door slides open and I see this pyramid guy just standing there. I ask him if he needs something and he somehow speaks, even with a lack of mouth. His voice is kinda... gentle, deep, soft, smooth. "Perhaps" is all he responds to that. Then slightly unwanted but strangely nice NSFW stuff and before I let him do anything else or go any further with this weird physical greeting, I decide to somehow transform into a cat and hiss at him to tell him to bugger off. XP How odd.

TLDR: This guy took a fancy to me and if I hadn't of turned into a cat, I think I would have had sex with a guy with a pyramid for a head. Pyramidsexual! :D It's like Pansexual but not. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I transformed into a cat later on.

That's a universe I want to live in!

Pyramidsexual! :D It's like Pansexual but not. XD

So Pansexual means being attracted to pans?

Ooh man... look at those curves...

serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fwww.homexis.com%2Fimage%2Fcache%2Fdata%2FIssencia-Fry-Pan_screen_large-900x900.jpg&sp=ab39e06288b030f80c0dea197f9f6f56

I always thought Pansexual had something to do with Wales... no sorry - goats! :P

Baphomet-pan-image.jpg

Regards

Whoever called it Pansexual should have called it Omnisexual or something. X3 But anyway!! XD I would like to not have this thread delve into the forbidden topic of sexuality, please. :P

@KittyCat: I agree, a universe where you can turn into a cat immediately gets 50 points. XP Would love to live there. :D

-------

Depends on the size of cat... It'd have to be Puma minimum for my enjoyment. ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@MrKittyCat: XP Good luck with that one.

-------

I had a weird dream where Donald Duck and Scrooge McDuck were tied to a tree, and then a fire randomly lit itself and burned the two. The weird part was there was a guy in a suit filming all of this, either for a movie or for YouTube.

It's about quality, not quantity.

^Disney snuff film? I'm guessing Goofy is the guy behind the camera.

I dreamt I was in this cafe with this girl I knew from high school. Funnily enough, I might meet her by chance 'cos of some event her school holding on this mall I pass by on my way home.

Welp, now what?

So last night I dreamt that I was trying to convince BTG that churches are unnecessary.

You obviously failed. lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Riding a motorcycle in the midst of a WWII battlefield holding a submachine gun in the right hand and mowing down Allied soldiers. I drive up a large ramp and crash into a large warehouse. And the ghost from the Grudge comes out of a haystack and starts attacking me.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

I had an honest to God nightmare a few weeks ago, but have been hesitant in discussing it until recently due to its subject matter. So here goes.

I remember talking with a close friend of mine. He told me how he was feeling depressed due to a recent breakup, and I was acting disinterested in what he had to say. The next day was at school. I heard gunfire. People started running through the halls. My friend had gone on a mass shooting. I was scarred like hell when I woke up. Fortunately in real life my friend is in little to no danger of hurting others and is in a healthy relationship with someone he loves. That dream still scarred the shit out of me.

There have been multiple dreams where I would be with a different amount of people (sometimes, it would be just one, others 10-40 other people), and we would go to a building, mall, or shopping area/outlet mall of sorts, like Best Buy for example, and I would find, like a small (very small) section of old nostalgic toys. Not like rebranded/remade for, like the 15 year anniversary kind of thing (like Power Rangers have done). No, these were the actual old, mint conditioned toys, in their original packaging for sale. Not just toys sometimes. In some cases, there would be NES/SNES/Genesis consoles, and games, again, mint conditioned, old, still in original packaging/boxes. These would also be dirt cheap. Like SNES, plus Chrono Trigger, an extra controller, and FF6/3, for $30 (taxes included).

These dreams would occur randomly. The buildings, the location, always different, but the toys/games would (usually) be the same. Hell, one time, my dad was the owner of a game store (in one of these dreams), and, with permission, me and a few friends were able to enter in, at night, and pick up a few for free. In another, me, and my family, were at this outlet mall like location, that was similar to (the best way I can describe it) that of what streets of London would be like. It wasn't like one long strip, it was more like a town almost.

Now, last night's dream, I was walking, when a friend of mine told me the mall was shutting down, and the mini shops inside (think Mall Of America) had huge ass sales, to the point that some things were free. We rushed there, where I found it. The game/toy shop. What's interesting is, this particular shop, I've dreamt (dreamed? dream? dreamnt? Whatever) about before. The exact same owner, the exact same layout, everything. Like in the previous ones, I was able to get a SNES, NES, games, and old toys.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I keep getting dreams set in my highschool years. Would really like to not wake up being reminded of that point in time. Tends to knock me off-balance a bit for the rest of the day, sometimes longer if my brain fixates on it. :x

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

After a night full of nightmares, I finally had an actually nice dream. Well, it's ridiculous and funny more than anything. :P

Summary: Literally had a meeting with Darth Vader and I won his respect, cause, I'm just that good. B)

Well, I cheated. :P But only a little. Kinda. I was in a meeting room, everyone sitting in a circle with their fancy chairs and shit and Darth Vader was going to determine who would be his personal assistant. Lol! :D Everyone had a chance to speak and express why they think they should be hired. Thing is, I had a friend from the outside secretly speaking for the candidates. So instead of talking about the actual skills and qualities they had, my friend would force them to say more mediocre traits and just 'okayish' stuff. But for some reason, one of the ladies he couldn't mind control - and she was GOOD. Like, damn, this girl was the epitome of an assistant. But before I even really had a chance of thinking how to beat her, I was told it was my turn to speak. So I did... and the first thing I started talking about is how she's a liar. XD Saying stuff like; "I've seen her outside of the workplace. And she is NOT the kind of person you want to hire. Trust me, just so immature!" And she's just sitting there silently like -_-. Meanwhile I finish my bullshitting of her and finish off with talking about the good traits I have, snot like; "I'm loyal, smart, quick-"

"And competitive." Darth Vader added. At this point I'm probably about to start laughing so hard at the WTF of the situation and I wake up. XD But, I think I can safely say I won the position. :P Mwahaha!

My dreams are so fucking weird. I literally haven't watched Star Wars in ages. Why??

-------