Dream Sharing

The only thing about the dream I had was that I was in my car driving with my dad into traffic.

And then,a huge-ass dragon appeared,grabbed a car and was flying around farther ahead.People were indifferent to it,too.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I had a dream I was

<- this guy...

and basically... I drowned. Who knows how I drowned, but I woke up on the shore and I think the lack of air got to me a little. Couldn't speak, couldn't move. Just lied down there for a while. When I could finally speak though, the only thing I muttered was 'Kass', over and over. Which is the name of my character's sister... who he hasn't talked to in years.

That dream was depressing.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I had a dream I was

<- this guy...

and basically... I drowned. Who knows how I drowned, but I woke up on the shore and I think the lack of air got to me a little. Couldn't speak, couldn't move. Just lied down there for a while. When I could finally speak though, the only thing I muttered was 'Kass', over and over. Which is the name of my character's sister... who he hasn't talked to in years.

That dream was depressing.

I generally don't remember my own dreams so I don't have much to share in that regard. But I keep drowning in dreams of my friends. To be fair, I can't really swim. So it's not that unrealistic, but still notable.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who else had dreams that has a recurring theme in it? for a couple of months, I keep having dreams i'm back in my old high school, except the place looked mostly different. The most recent dream I had was when my school had some sort of program where they're inviting my old class back to school for one day. Kinda like a class reunion with an actual class being held. Dunno if that made sense.

For a different dream, I dreamt I interviewed LGR. It happened while I was binge-watching his vids while feeling really knackered.

Welp, now what?

@Kirkreng: You drown in your friend's dreams? Geez.

@AP_Pastor: My recurring theme is 'being trapped'... Lovely theme, I know right? Been having those dreams for the longest time now, can't remember when they exactly started.

OT: Had way too many dreams to separate them all from one another. I just know that out of 5 nights of dreaming, 4 nights had nightmares, and nightmares aren't SUPPOSED to come that often. Wonderful.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Had a weird/creepy dream where I dated my boss... She's twice my age, and even has a son about my age... I have no interest in her. Someone date me pls

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

^There's a Graduate reference in there somewhere. Does she happened to be named Mrs. Robinson?

Welp, now what?

^There's a Graduate reference in there somewhere. Does she happened to be named Mrs. Robinson?

Great, my dream referenced a movie I haven't seen. Also, no, Korean (last) name

The only thing I remember about my dream was that I was watching through a video feed a couple of high ranking officers talking about a top secret weapon. Just before I got to hear it,my alarm went off.

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

So, I was at a partty of sorts, with my crush (we were dating in the dream) and my family. It was a multi day event, at a house, that we were staying at. Another family was going to come over the next day. Now during the event, my room was in the basement. Me and my girlfriend agreed to sleep together (non sexually). So when everyone else was asleep she joined me downstairs. And had a good time sleeping.

The next day, the other guests showed up. Through out the day I was trying to subtlety ask her if she was willing to sleep together again but I wasn't getting an answer. That night I was in the basement, with the other guests hanging out with me. Without warning, my girlfriend joined us, already in her pajamas. Likd the night before, she waited until everyone else was sleeping before she took me by hand, and went to bed with me.

My dreams are normally unremarkable, though I have noticed I am prone to Nightmares during times of high and immediate stress (exams were the worst for me).

Though usually my dreams go from scene to scene without necessarily much cohesion, my mind probably keeping a fast pace to stop me from realizing I'm in a dream (since that usually causes me to wake up).

I do sometimes feel like I catch glimpses of future events (personal, not anyone else's) of the next day in my dreams, though I don't feel like I notice them until after they've happened IRL. Its just a sudden moment of deja vu where it's like "Whoa, I had a feeling that would go exactly as that turned out." A teacher of mine once told me it probably has to do with anticipating certain results rather than actual foresight, but all the same I still get feelings of deja vu at times like I've experienced something once before.

Long is the way; and hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light-Paradise Lost

By the power of truth, while I live, I have conquered the universe-Faust

The only absolute is that there are no absolutes, except that one

Vae Victus-Brennus

My dreams are normally unremarkable, though I have noticed I am prone to Nightmares during times of high and immediate stress (exams were the worst for me).

Though usually my dreams go from scene to scene without necessarily much cohesion, my mind probably keeping a fast pace to stop me from realizing I'm in a dream (since that usually causes me to wake up).

I do sometimes feel like I catch glimpses of future events (personal, not anyone else's) of the next day in my dreams, though I don't feel like I notice them until after they've happened IRL. Its just a sudden moment of deja vu where it's like "Whoa, I had a feeling that would go exactly as that turned out." A teacher of mine once told me it probably has to do with anticipating certain results rather than actual foresight, but all the same I still get feelings of deja vu at times like I've experienced something once before.

How often do the nightmares come about for you? And when do they stop? Cause, I need my own nightmares to stop. XD Please. How did you cope!?

And that Deja Vu thing sounds really familiar. I've heard the whole; "anticipate certain results" thing plenty of times but I don't see how that's possible when I can remember details so clearly. It's so weird.

-------

So, I was at a partty of sorts, with my crush (we were dating in the dream)

Those are the happiest and also saddest kinds of dreams.

My last night was plagued by nightmares. There's one I remember in particular.

For some reason, it was set in the mental asylum from Terminator 2, except it was bigger and a lot darker. I was Arnold himself, the Terminator, and Special Forces Teams had surrounded the building and entered it. John and Sarah Connor said they were going ahead without me, so I would catch up with them later.

So just as I was about to leave myself, I see a vision of the Special Forces Commander person guy saying something about "Phantom", like it's a secret weapon they're sending in. Despite being Arnold friggin' Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, I didn't feel any safer than if I had been just a normal person. So as I was walking through the building, I suddenly see something very quicly moving past me that looked like a person in some kind of black morphsuit with a few green LEDs on it, like it was some kind of prototype invisibility suit or whatever. Anyway, this thing runs past me and for some reason I decide to ignore it. Shortly afterwards that turned out to be a bad idea, as I can suddenly feel it right next to me.

At this point I kind of wake up, I'm in my bed but I can't move. I have my eyes and mouth open though and I feel someone tapping my shoulder. I still can't move at all, but somehow manage to say "huh?" and move my eyes to look at the person, which was just a black silhouette. The silhouette whispers something to me that I can't understand. I ask "wha?" and suddenly the thing moves backward extremely abruptly making some sort of chirping noise, at which point I finally manage to move and look at the place where it just stood, only to find it gone.

So yeah, that was pretty scary. Hallucinating phantoms.

How often do the nightmares come about for you? And when do they stop? Cause, I need my own nightmares to stop. XD Please. How did you cope!?

And that Deja Vu thing sounds really familiar. I've heard the whole; "anticipate certain results" thing plenty of times but I don't see how that's possible when I can remember details so clearly. It's so weird.

My Nightmares usually only come and go by individual nights. I cannot recall many lasting over into multiple nights, except one time where I felt I REALLY fucked up at work, but that was nearly 6 years ago. I felt like death for 3 days.

I live a pretty stress-free life ATM, therefore I avoid most of the situations that would trigger Nightmares (since I feel most of them are tied to my personal mental stress).

I mean, I don't own my own house or need to pay rent, I don't own a car, I have a stable job (not my chosen career, but one that I've been working in for nearly 6 years and am intending to leave fairly soon, but pays well enough), I'm done with school for now since I've finished my BA, I'm not exactly in a rush to get a girlfriend, I don't have much drama with my friends or family going on atm, and I release my frustration on challenging games. And even though I do get engaged in heated discussions on various topics, I'm able to separate most of that stuff from my day to to day thinking.

Long is the way; and hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light-Paradise Lost

By the power of truth, while I live, I have conquered the universe-Faust

The only absolute is that there are no absolutes, except that one

Vae Victus-Brennus

Jesus Christ....

I had a REALLY weird and VERY perverted dream.

It would say what it was about,but it would disgust all of you. :oops::?

Two weird short dreams:

1) A woman transgendered to male and back to female, even had the pictures as evidence.

2) Gryffindor had 467 house points and Slytherin had 457 house points.