Dream Sharing

I used to have a nightmare as a child ( 5 or 6 I believe ). I used to have them at least once a week for about a year.

It starts off and I'm underneath my covers with my blanket pulled up tight around me, then as I go to lift up my cupboards a witch pokes her head down the blankets and grabs me. She starts pulling me towards my wardrobe and I start screaming for my parents, the door opens and light streams into the room, the witch is gone and I ask if I can come with them because there is a witch in my room.

They say " don't be silly " and close the door, suddenly the witch reappears, cackles and keeps dragging me towards the cupboard.

That's when I wake up screaming and my mum runs into the room. The whole thing started because of this picture I drew on paint.

I used to have a nightmare as a child ( 5 or 6 I believe ). I used to have them at least once a week for about a year.

It starts off and I'm underneath my covers with my blanket pulled up tight around me, then as I go to lift up my cupboards a witch pokes her head down the blankets and grabs me. She starts pulling me towards my wardrobe and I start screaming for my parents, the door opens and light streams into the room, the witch is gone and I ask if I can come with them because there is a witch in my room.

They say " don't be silly " and close the door, suddenly the witch reappears, cackles and keeps dragging me towards the cupboard.

That's when I wake up screaming and my mum runs into the room. The whole thing started because of this picture I drew on paint.

That's actually kinda disturbing...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Last night, I had a dream about shoting stuff by blaster! hehehehe

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Last night I had a dream that I had already had before, only the ending was different.

I was in this old western town and a buncha guys were trying to machete me, but I didn't have a gun, so I had to find one. So I looted an old barn and ran inside this place where everyone was hiding. But instead of me shooting the leader, a chick decided she wanted to double-cross us and tried to kill me, so I shot her, but found out the gun was plastic and it exploded.

I had a dream the covenant were alligned with the zerg and invaded the earth.

The shit. Hit. The fan.

The shit. Hit. The fan.

You shat while dreaming?

I had a nice dream last night... I was in charge of a revolution of sorts, and started building an immense underground tunnel network. We had just built a couple dozen small groups of rooms for housing the few thousand of us that were active fighters, but we were in the process of designing a massive underground complex that would house a couple million people. The designs were very complex, I doubt if I could duplicate them in under a year, but the tech exists, and could work today. (yes I checked on it immediately after waking up, yes I know I'm a nerd)

I then jumped ahead to walking through the place, and everything was different from the designs, including a couple of waterfalls that fell up instead of down, and some loops in the walkways that would require the ability to manipulate gravity to walk down... (in the dream I could affect gravity in that way apparently)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The shit. Hit. The fan.

You shat while dreaming?

I had a nice dream last night... I was in charge of a revolution of sorts, and started building an immense underground tunnel network. We had just built a couple dozen small groups of rooms for housing the few thousand of us that were active fighters, but we were in the process of designing a massive underground complex that would house a couple million people. The designs were very complex, I doubt if I could duplicate them in under a year, but the tech exists, and could work today. (yes I checked on it immediately after waking up, yes I know I'm a nerd)

I then jumped ahead to walking through the place, and everything was different from the designs, including a couple of waterfalls that fell up instead of down, and some loops in the walkways that would require the ability to manipulate gravity to walk down... (in the dream I could affect gravity in that way apparently)

COVENANT.

ON AUIR.

Give me about 20 fully upgraded siege tanks, 20 battle cruisers and 4 Thors and I shall kick their zerg infested covenant asses.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Okay, here's an old one: I'm in college, over at my best friend's trailer (she lived off campus) with a few other friends, getting ready to play D&D.

Suddenly, there's a flash and a HUGE explosion outside. We all rush out of the trailer, and we're suddenly dressed as Next Gen. Starfleet officers. A half dozen Romulan Warbirds are coming in low over the countryside, strafing the houses and trailers.

Everybody but me draws their hand phasers and starts shooting at the Romulan troops who are now being beamed down.

Me, I pull this BFG-looking thing out of nowhere (maybe out of the same place where Highlander stores his sword), and start shooting at the Warbirds. I hit one, and it starts to crash. I fire again, before I wake up.

Curiously, the entire time this is going on, "Renegade" by Styx is playing as background music. "The jig is up, the news is out, they finally found me..."

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Okay, here's an old one: I'm in college, over at my best friend's trailer (she lived off campus) with a few other friends, getting ready to play D&D.

Suddenly, there's a flash and a HUGE explosion outside. We all rush out of the trailer, and we're suddenly dressed as Next Gen. Starfleet officers. A half dozen Romulan Warbirds are coming in low over the countryside, strafing the houses and trailers.

Everybody but me draws their hand phasers and starts shooting at the Romulan troops who are now being beamed down.

Me, I pull this BFG-looking thing out of nowhere (maybe out of the same place where Highlander stores his sword), and start shooting at the Warbirds. I hit one, and it starts to crash. I fire again, before I wake up.

Curiously, the entire time this is going on, "Renegade" by Styx is playing as background music. "The jig is up, the news is out, they finally found me..."

Now that is an epic dream...

Dreamt I was shooting aliens from Gunman Chronicles with a revolver and I had unlimited bullets. I shot them because they wanted me to go to school. I'm not going back there! NEVER!

Ahemm... I just realized the dream sounds a lot more offensive than it felt...

my weirdest dream so far was: i was locked outside my house, and roaches were swarming me. i wasn't scared at all, but the person inside my house didnt wanna let me in cuz of the roaches... so i was all like "open the door... its cold out here"... and the man/woman (who was only a silhouette) was all like "no way if you come in all roaches will follow u"... then he/she ran away, leaving me outside and freeze to death. then i woke up to find myself freezing because the blankets fell to the floor. weird dream......

i also had this other one in which i dreamed that one of my county's ex-presidents died of a heart attack, and 1 month after he died.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

i also had this other one in which i dreamed that one of my county's ex-presidents died of a heart attack, and 1 month after he died.

If it was 1 month before he died I would probably assume you're psychic.

Try a year and a half prediction... I had a dream when I was 7, it was about meeting someone who would then become my friend, a full 10 min in exact detail. Happened just over a year and a half later, I had just moved to a different town, and was in a new house, yet everything in the area I was familiar with, including knowing about a frisbee that had gotten lost on the roof of my new duplex the year before. (I told my mom about it being there the first day we were there, and promptly there was a wind gust, and down it came)

Try a year and a half prediction... I had a dream when I was 7, it was about meeting someone who would then become my friend, a full 10 min in exact detail. Happened just over a year and a half later, I had just moved to a different town, and was in a new house, yet everything in the area I was familiar with, including knowing about a frisbee that had gotten lost on the roof of my new duplex the year before. (I told my mom about it being there the first day we were there, and promptly there was a wind gust, and down it came)

That's... mildly disturbing...

Im weird i never have a dream unless its something to remember. ither figuring something out like some sort of problem or a epiphany of some sort. Or something really messed up (dose not happen often thankfully) might be how i am or how i grew up but i do not dream or do not remember.

I tried to lucid dream last night... It was a "predictable failure"

I get LD very often, It's the coolest thing ever. It's pity you failed at it

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

im pretty sure that 2day im gonna dream the following:

me stareing at a dying roach.

why? because all i did in the last 10 minutes was watching a roach die after stepping on it, but not killing it, and as i was too lazy to stand up and finish him, i just threw a shoe at it when it became annoying... u may think it was cruel... and it was.. thats why laziness is one of the most important christian sins. however, i dont believe in any religion/god.

R.I.P cockroach. we wont miss you. you walked on my head, so you deserved it.

im pretty sure that 2day im gonna dream the following:

me stareing at a dying roach.

why? because all i did in the last 10 minutes was watching a roach die after stepping on it, but not killing it, and as i was too lazy to stand up and finish him, i just threw a shoe at it when it became annoying... u may think it was cruel... and it was.. thats why laziness is one of the most important christian sins. however, i dont believe in any religion/god.

R.I.P cockroach. we wont miss you. you walked on my head, so you deserved it.