Dream Sharing

Sometimes when I'm about to wake up I start dreaming that I do wake up, get outta bed and take a shower, have breakast and get in the bus.... Then something or someone wakes me up and I'm late for school.... Ot happens pretty often... Because it is so real...

That's gotta be a real mindfuck...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I had a dream recently where I was a black woman who was trying to start a family. Me and my husband and our children built a house together. Then my husband did something bad. It's very blurry. Then me and my children were somehow all powerful. I went back somehow to the time before my husband and I had had kids, and we were building an enormous tower together, but somehow he fell from the tower.

Symbolic. Were your family black as well?

No, actually. I'm a white straight guy. I thought it was pretty weird I dreamed of being a black woman with a husband.

No, actually. I'm a white straight guy. I thought it was pretty weird I dreamed of being a black woman with a husband.

And you thought it was real...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Sometimes when I'm about to wake up I start dreaming that I do wake up, get outta bed and take a shower, have breakast and get in the bus.... Then something or someone wakes me up and I'm late for school.... Ot happens pretty often... Because it is so real...

Happens to me all the time too. Incredibly annoying.

I remember dreaming that I looked at my alarm clock and saw that I was late, then woke up and it was the time I saw in the dream, down to the same minutes. But it's possible that I just somehow looked at the alarm clock while sleeping. I say this because most of the time dreams are influenced by external factors.

For instance, when I fall asleep in front of the TV, I usually have dreams with the sound and lines of whats playing on TV, but in a completely non sense setting, and with different characters.

Also, I just LMAO'd when I read about the white guy who dreamed he was a black wooman with a husband.

I had a dream recently where I was a black woman who was trying to start a family. Me and my husband and our children built a house together. Then my husband did something bad. It's very blurry. Then me and my children were somehow all powerful. I went back somehow to the time before my husband and I had had kids, and we were building an enormous tower together, but somehow he fell from the tower.

Symbolic. Were your family black as well?

Would be even more weird if you dreamed of being a black GUY DRESSED UP AS A WOMAN with a husband and kids.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I write down every thing in my dreams that I find suspicious. I have to do this exactly as I awake or else it's lost forever.

Lately I've been having dreams about my fear of my upcoming visit to the dentist (Which will surely be painful and costly) but another jarring thing in them. There is this girl I know, and she's appeared in every single one of my dreams since late last year. I don't have feelings for her or anything, but she is the only face I recognize out of the other blobs in my mind.

Very strange.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Last night I saw that I was really thirsty, but there was nothing to drink. I felt like I was going to die if I didn't get something to drink real soon so I started running towards a supermarket (which turned from a simple supermarket, into a huge megamall and some time after that, a fort!). After running (like hell) for what seemed like an hour, I'd decided I would get there faster if I stole a car and so I did, GTA style and suddenly there was also a gun in my hand. At that point I thought gta was ok because for me it was a matter of life and death. As I was approaching the supermarket/megamall/fort I suddenly got hit by an enormous train type truck. I died...and woke up in hell. Satan himself woke me up. He welcomed me and nicely explained to me what had happened. After our extra polite chat, he introduced me to my eternal punishment. My punishment: I was made very tired and was put to lie in my bed as someone right next to me was playing minecraft with the speakers maxed out. It was horrible. Every time I tried to stop that someone, I just couldn't get to him.

bffffft...GOOD MORNING TO ALL OF YOU WHO JUST WOKE UP! IT'S 7:30!

My stereo woke me up just in time!

I thought it was impossible to die in dreams

I had two dreams last night. One of them was even more of a mind fuck that usual. It was a TV commercial for a product I made up, apparently. But it's not like I was watching a commercial in the dream, the dream itself was the commercial. It actually made more sense than most dreams I had. Also, I was one of the characters in the commercial.

There are three people in the super market, on the line to pay, and we all have these big cookies, about the size of a baguette, and rectangular shape. The cookies have chocolate chips inside, its like a big cookie pillow with a lot of chocolate chips inside. They were obviously inspired by this, which you probably don't know:

http://www.comercialbilbao.org/doc/es-pack-chocoflakes-ok-copiar.jpg

Tasted exactly the same.

So I was eating one of those big cookies, and I had the big sized one. My boss was in the line too, and he had the medium sized one. And there was some one else there, who was a level under me in my job. (note: in real life I don't have a boss, in fact, I don't have a job at all). So what happens is that has I have the largest cookie, mine makes a louder noise when I'm eating, so I look me boss in the eye as we both eat and he starts to get scared. As we do this competition, I can here the voice-over saying some stuff I can't remember, at the same time as some creepy music, which oddly I can remember perfectly. The point was that by eating the largest cookie I was stronger than my boss and was not afraid of him anymore. And we were eating it on the line to pay for that stuff, which is weird.

Also, a few days ago I dreamed a short movie. I remember waking up kinda happy about my creativity but I forgot it a few minutes later. All I remember was that it was raining -.-

I thought it was impossible to die in dreams

Good thing no one told me that . I googled it and it turns out it is possible, but on rare occasions.

On a side note: I guess I'll now be seeing a lot of paradoxes in my dreams for days (nights?).

I have been death situations hundreds of times in dreams, it always sucks but I always wake up in real life. I guess you can say that I also wake up in hell, in a way.

I do not recall ever dying in any of my dreams. Every time I have ever been faced with a scenario where I would have died in a dream, I somehow end up escaping it. I don't know why, but it's intriguing.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I think I didn't had any dream anout dying. Well, i don't remember any.

I had a dream once, I was a gray wolf and I had to escape into forest because some random people was hunting me. One of them shot my left lung. Damn, I'll never forgot that sound. I didn't died. I woke up in a cage, but I could escaped. Fortunally. The dream was stupid, it but full of strong emotions. Being an animal isn't fun thought :/

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yesterday i saw that I had a second brother and he was about five years older than me. My real brother is ten years older. So us three got together and laughed about the good old days.

The thing is that when I told my dad about this dream, he said I actually did have another brother, but who died before he was really born. Strangely enough this happened exactly five years before I was born. Some coincidence, huh?

This kind of thing has happened before. A year or two ago I was in my schools computer class and we were handed some old looking headphones. I asked my teacher why do we have to use these (random guess) 1977 headphones. She replied: "Actually they're from 1976 and 1978". Freaky.

The thing is that when I told my dad about this dream, he said I actually did have another brother, but who died before he was really born.

This doesn't disturb you?

Dreams are awesome when you're the superhuman. Dreamt that my old friend (In reality we haven't talked for years) had stolen my ex (Who wasn't an ex in my dream). I was wearing Isaac Clarke's suit at the time for a reason that escapes me at this time. I storm out the door and my brother, who was standing outside, asks me where I'm going. I stop, look around and say "Russia.". Then the helmet folds onto my head Dead Space 2-style and insanely powerful rocket boosters under my feet send me kilometers into the skies in a matter of seconds. I woke up somewhere around this part. My friend got lucky I guess, because I can imagine what would have happened once I hunted him down.

I did read a science article that claimed video game players have much less nightmares than other people exactly for this reason. We got our imagination stimulated with interactive entertainment. Speaking for myself I haven't had a nightmare (that I remember) in ages. Who knows if I will wear a HEV suit and a problem solver with a large magazine in my hands for the next dream?

That's good I guess, even though I have no idea why that would be funny.

I think my dreams are sort of back to normal. By that I mean back to non sense, because I stopped having incredibly realistic and detailed dreams, and went back to having insane ones. I dreamed I had teleknesis, it was pretty awesome, but it wasn't very strong. Then my Portuguese teacher from last year shows up in my house with a french fry in her hand, with and expression on her face that made me realise that she wanted to know where the rest of the fries were. I pointed at the table where I was suddenly eating a lot of french fries and then she turned around my house to come for them. I then left and started playing with my superpower, and this part was actually incredibly realistic, because I could only barely control these powers, and they worked better on stuff that was underwater (stuff that is uderwater is easier to lift IRL, so I was pretty surprised that the dream worked that way when I woke up). I kept using my powers and started to control them very well. Then there something happened but its really foggy, something about my uncle dressed as if he were a priest (he's not IRL, but he teaches sunday school or whatever its called in english) and he did some kind of ritual. Can't really remember what that was about. Unfortunately, that wasn't a lucid dream, so I was really disapointed when I woke up and didn't have my powers