Dream Sharing

I had another not-for-kids one last night... Quite entertaining, and lucid for the last couple minutes...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Do you mean that it was not for sensitive minds or that you had to change underwear when you woke up? Both?

Last night, I dreamt that my family was being chased around my parents' house and yard by an angry rhinocerous that had escaped from the refrigerator that my younger brother had been it inside to "keep it sluggish."

My mother and I eventually calmed it by feeding it oranges and ziploc bags of raisins that we stumbled across while running down a hillside.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

That was a funny one

Today I had a Maths exam, and while I didn't dream anything special, I remembered once I spent a lot of hours studying Maths (which is quite unusual for me) and ended up actually dreaming with it. The weird part is that it actually made sense, there were actual functions and numers written properly like f(x)=2x^2 and square roots and everything. It wasn't like I was solving the equations in a dream, it was more like visualizing them while I sleep.

That was a funny one

Today I had a Maths exam, and while I didn't dream anything special, I remembered once I spent a lot of hours studying Maths (which is quite unusual for me) and ended up actually dreaming with it. The weird part is that it actually made sense, there were actual functions and numers written properly like f(x)=2x^2 and square roots and everything. It wasn't like I was solving the equations in a dream, it was more like visualizing them while I sleep.

Not all that uncommon actually... When I was 6/7/8 I would on occasion dream/nightmare a visualization of several quantum equatiions that were later theorized as equations for [i think] FTL travel. The nightmare ones were equations that were unsolvable, and lasted forever. (in the nightmare I couldn't wake, and I knew I was dreaming)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I had a really disturbing dream last night. I was in a house next to some kind of country club, maybe a golf course, when I heard a loud noise outside. I came out of the house just in time to see a big passenger plane fly directly over me heading south. It looked like it was about to crash. I kept thinking "pull up, come on, pull up", but the wings where in a really weird angle, almost a "V", and it was loosing altitude fast.

Then, the plane made a sharp U turn and headed straight back, and I became worried it might crash on top of me (also, now one of the engines was on fire and smoking heavily). Somehow, it kept flying long enough to pass above me a second time, and crash a few kilometers to the north. There was a big boom and mushroom cloud appeared in the sky.

I wanted to see if there where any news of the crash, so I headed home trough a very narrow and busy street, lined with tents on both sides. It was very difficult moving though the crowd, so I started levitating above their heads, allowing me to move faster.

And then I woke up. And stayed that way for a good half an hour, before falling asleep again.

It was very weird and very disturbing.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

The 9th page.... Uhhhh I had to dig out this thread.

Well, I had strange dream last night. I noticed a huge tatoo on my feet says "LOL" (?). Creepy, all I can remember I was at my home with my grandma.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

One time I dreamed I fell into the lake in my neighborhood, found the water jetpack from Super Mario Sunshine, and rode that thing to safety.

'Twas a really short dream.

Another time, I dreamed I THINK I was living on the Presidium of the Citadel in Mass Effect, but I don't really know.

A really wierd dream was I dreamed I was Batman, but in the usual Arkham Asylum playstyle (third person, over the shoulder) so was I dreaming I was Batman, or playing Arkham Asylum...?

I dunno, I still have yet to have a pony-related dream.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

The last dream I had that I remembered was maybe a year ago.

This was my dream yesterday:

black.jpg

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

So, I though I would dig out this thread to tell you about this dream I had yesterday.

I remember wandering around some sort of industrial complex with warehouses. I was looking for something, can't recall exactly what right now. Everything seem sort of abandoned. Then, as I was entering one of the warehouses, someone leaped at me. It looked like a man, very pale -almost gray- skin, thin, tall, bald, wearing only some rags around his waist. I don't remember his face.

The thing is that he jumped at me. I don't know if I dodged or he missed, but he landed behind me. And instead of turning, the back of his bald head opened from side to side, like a big mouth and he started walking backwards towards me.

I panicked and ran. My memories of this part of the dream are confused, I think he was chasing me for quite a while.

I woke up covered in sweat, staring into the dark, scared out of my mind. It took me quite a while to convince myself that the thing wasn't real and that I should get back to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I saw that huge mouth.

I don't mind the occasional nightmare, but that thing seriously creeped me out.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

On the 13th of september (at night) I had my strangest dream. Luckily I managed to write it down. I even posted it on my blog in hungarian. So let me translate and type it down here:

In my dream I was at the campus with two of my friends. We were speaking about quantum entanglement or co-relation [don't know exactly, but it was in connection with quantum physics] and walking to the tram stop. Everything looked and sounded very well detailed except the dialogs. I was wearing my drab coloured shorts and a blue T-shirt which has the text: "This is my clone" [note: I don't own that kind of T-shirt with the text but I one of my other firend has one]. When we arrived at the side of the street (the stop placed on the opposite side) we didn't go around on a walkway safely we just simply rolled through the street in front of the moving vehicles. It feeled like it was just an everyday habit. After that we took the tram number 6 to get to the underground [i don't know why we were heading to the metro line]. This part seemed normal until we got in the subway train, cart, whatever. The long vehicle started to move suddenly and at the part when the lights starts flickering [the shaking and flickering are frequent things in real life too] I wasn't paying attention [as I usually did when I travel] and from one moment I realised I'm not on the same train. My friends were gone too. The interior walls, the advertisments, the materials on the seats the people changed too. On the next stop I got off and ran up to the surface on a strangely clean silver coloured escalator. When I reached the top I was in an unfamiliar building. Every text and sign I saw was in spanish! There was a small ticket office on the left side in the building. I ran over there and asked about the place in english. In the office there was a pretty looking girl (she looked very similar to someone I know) and replied back in spanish with a beautiful smile. I didn't understand what she was saying. Then she pointed outside with her arm, and I saw a wonderful landscape with bright spanish streets, palmtrees, houses with strange roofs, and at the end of this scenery there was a sea! I saw the sea and it gave me a warm feeling. I ran out to the streets, got on a red coloured bus. I searched for a seat inside when suddenly a hungarian ticket inspector showed up and asked me to show my tickets (in hungarian!). After that I woke up.

And I remember that everything, every single spot was precisely detailed in my dream. The traffic signs, the buses, the cars, the id tables of the cars, the streets, pavements, different people, the language. Everything looked natural.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

My dreams are usually extremely insane and/or random. For instance, Freddy Krueger opened a wormhole in a plain white area, which sucked a bunch of cakes and a table inside it while gravity began to weaken. Then, I charged at him with a lit matchstick as a weapon and then I woke up.

Plus, my dreams are relatively short and I always wake up after I see one.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

My dreams are usually extremely insane and/or random. For instance, Freddy Krueger opened a wormhole in a plain white area, which sucked a bunch of cakes and a table inside it while gravity began to weaken. Then, I charged at him with a lit matchstick as a weapon and then I woke up.

Plus, my dreams are relatively short and I always wake up after I see one.

I wish I still had those dreams...

Is something wrong with me? Why have i stopped dreaming? :cry:

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

For the past week ive been having the same dream every night, the only difference is that it progresses further every time: America has invaded Sweden, me and my squad are out on the field that is close to my cabin, its winter, cold as hell and stormy. We see a group of about 7 or 8 american troops, freezing their asses of. I give the order to shoot all but one down (from sniping positions), and then we take the last guy with us back to the base to interrogate him. This is as far as ive come. The first time I only got to the point when we where waiting... Does this mean anything ? It is by far the strangest dream Ive ever had (since it repeats)...

"Life sucks sober!"

My dreams are full of sick things and creepy situations these days. Don't want to write 'bout it since I can't remember them.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

My dreams are odd they are often a story and each night is a new installment in that story. And the storys in my dreams are fucking epic and if I write them down then they would becom a good book.

Dose any one have dreams like that?

non-euclidean fuck machine