Dream Sharing

Dose any one have dreams like that?

My dreams are extremely nonsensical... I often "understand" what's occurring during them, but I wake up and think about them... all that goes through my head is what I can really only describe as "lolwut."

A lot of my dreams revolve around tornadoes (I have a very strange interest in them)... they're often something like me being in the affected area of a tornado that's actually occurred while it's on the ground. For example, I remember recently dreaming about the Tuscaloosa tornado bearing down on my house.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

if i dream, then i cant remember shit when i wake up. the only dream i do remember was my dad hitting a rat with a plank, then the thing blew up, staining the walls, floor and me in blood.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

One of the few dreams I've had that has endured with me for such a long time, was a dream I had 2 years ago in Freshman year.

Two boys walk into the woods and approach a large, white wall that spans across the forest. One of the kids convinces the other to stick his hand in a cat-door at the base of the wall. The kid is bitten by several venemous snakes, which were on the other side of the wall. The kid coughs up blood, grows pale and dies, while the other kid skips home. When he gets home, he finds a large above ground pool with boiling water. A body, which my dream told me was the kid's father, was being stirred in the pool by who happened to be, the kid's rather

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

A few weeks ago I had a dream in which I was on the 2nd floor of our house and was about to go down on the stairs. On the first step I accidentally slipped and instead of falling down my body started to float slowly downwards. I had to struggle to do that slow fall so I felt like my muscles are working extremely hard on that. During the sinking my body started to rotate and I felt pain on my back. I also felt like something is controlling my fall. The staircase is in a spiral form so obviously it wasn't a straight fall. When the struggling, the pain, the spinning were getting too much I lost my dream consciousness and woke up in the middle of the night with a sudden and loud breath.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

My dreams are odd they are often a story and each night is a new installment in that story. And the storys in my dreams are fucking epic and if I write them down then they would becom a good book.

Dose any one have dreams like that?

I wish I had dreams like that. :shock:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Whenever I remember my last dream I try to understand what was it's meaning. Sometimes I get an interesting answers about myself.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Couple days ago I had a very strange dream.

So it starts off with me at my house. I'm just sitting around and then I think "I really need some soda." SO I leave my house and start walking down to the gas station that's about half a mile off from my house(IRL). Around half way there I think about something like "I should have taken my bike, Oh I'll go back to get it!" So I turn back and as I walk back I notice a School Bus Driving towards me. It throws on its flashers and pulls over next to me. I stop, being curious and look into the bus when its doors open. I notice that its someone I know and stop to chat. I stepped into the bus to be able to talk easier when the bus starts moving a little. I was just like alright we can't actually sit on the side of the road, and then I step into the bus completely and the door closes. We continue to talk for awhile, and I ask him to drop me back off at my house. He doesn't respond to me. So then I ask "You aren't going to stop are you..." More of a statement than a question. He shakes his head. So at this point I'm all like "Oh jeez I just let myself get kidnapped" As we are driving through town I reach up for the emergency door unlock above the door. The guy reaches to stop me and I knock his hand away and say "What are you doing? If you hit that I'll fall out." (I was leaning against the door). So he looks at me and shrugs and pays attention to the road again. At this point I throw the switch which causes the doors to swing open. He realizes what was going on and brakes to avoid any damage to the city. I get out and managed to find another bus with people on it this time. I run into it and dive into a seat. The only person I recognize was this girl in my class who shakes her head at me and turns to look out the window as we make our way back home. This was where things got weird. I lay down in the seat close my eyes and BAM.

Hard Cut to a building that looks something like a cathedral mixed with Hogwarts. I should also mention that I know am watching the dream as a movie. So shapes are moving across the floor, I can't quite make them out. It cuts to a room. There are three shapes. The "camera" slowly zooms towards them and as I get closer I notice that they are PONIES!?! More specifically Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. What was even weirder was that I reacted to this inside my own dream by going OMG PONIES! They were talking. Twilight said to the others, "so you don't know where they are?" The others shake their heads no. Twilight says, "Then I guess that He toke them. We have to go find them." They then leave the strange stone walled room.

Bam, another hard cut to a strange creature reminiscent to Bowser? It was like an upright turtle without a shell. So it was talking to 6 glowing lights. Well they weren't really glowing. It was like the opposite of glowing. Anyway it said, "So they are coming for me then? Alright, Then I'm going to need more power if the Elements are coming." The Lights pulsed and a second skin grew over the turtle. Another cut to the turtle walking down a stairs. When he reaches the bottom he was confronted by another Bipedal lizard. He was not nearly as large as the turtle was and was much thinner. Now it got rather odd here again. The Lizard was kind of like a dragon that wore a Trench coat looking garment and had a rapier. So it reminded me of Zorro. So Mr. Zorro Dragon stepped in front of the turtle and said in a Spanish/Latin accent, "I'm afraid I, San Juan, cannot let you pass." The turtle replied, "Then I'll fight you." San Juan replied, "In such a suit of armor? Would not be a fair fight." The turtle Frowned and toke a knife and sliced the second skin peeling it off. I also reacted to this by shuddering in my sleep. The fight began with San Juan slicing the turtles belly with his rapier. The Turtle unfazed by this grabbed San Juan and squeezed him. This was also kinda weird because he didn't burst or anything. It was just kinda like he lost all the air in his body through his mouth. The turtle threw the Zorro Dragon down the hall a ways and put back on his second skin. When it was completely on blood sprayed from his mouth. He shook his head and cursed, "Damn it San Juan!" He stated to walk back to the lights and muttered, "They give you all this power... But they never expect you to have to face off against a tiny tenrar lizard.

-Dream End

That had to be one of the most detailed and complicated dreams I've ever had. Also MY FIRST PONY DREAM!

Tl;DR: I dream really weirdly when I fall asleep while listening to music

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I had a strange dream two days ago. All I can remember I was on my way from school to home when I got attacked by furiours squirells (they were huge like a man). One of them jump on me and wanted to bite me. I starred to think "I wont die, It's a mad squirell, fight like Steave Irvin."

And I did.

I can't remember what happened next

---

Did you ever had that feeling in your dreams that you want to run away but you can't move? Do silly walk. It helps sometimes.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I just had the strangest, most torturous fever dream tonight. It was somewhat abstract, but I do remember it involving Batman: Arkham Asylum, Catwoman, Two-Face, and a transformative metal that floats in the air. You had to collect said metal and fire it from a flint-lock pistol back into the main blob. When the blob was complete you had to... throw it into the grates of an elevator shaft. I also recall many taunts from the Riddler, whom I had just collected all 240 Riddler challenges for before I had gone into the fever dream. It was brutal, nightmarish, and I just now became healthy and headache-less enough to type properly without devolving into pure pain. Oh and I ended up taking excessive doses (But not quite over-doses) of ibuprofen because of my headache that seemed resistant to being constantly under cold-packs, so I may or may not have cause me some stomach ulcers.

It was certainly a dream befitting Halloween.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I had a dream recently. I was in some sort of run down zoo, with huge cavernous concrete walls overgrown with plants. I ended up in a tunnel where only cars were supposed to go. I had to get the cars to stop so I could climb over, because the tunnel was too narrow to go around. When I climbed onto one of the cars, they floored it and we emerged into a huge area open to the air, with pterodactyls flying above.

And then there were naked chicks! *high five*

I rarely have dreams, but a couple of weeks ago i had one.

I was playing football/soccer indoors and smashed my foot against the wall, it crumbled, alot like styrophome. When i pulled my foot out i had a spider the size of my foot hanging onto it, i stared into its eyes and it into mine. He gave me a funny cartoony look and bit my toe... I naturally tried to get it of by doing a kick into thin air. I woke up screaming.

Guess what! in REAL LIFE there was no "place of thin air" only a concrete wall... I had of course managed to smash my foot into it.... :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I havent had a dream in a while but heres one of the best ones I hd when I was five, It starts off with me getting in the car with my mother because she says that I have to go to daycare, While she's driving me to daycare I look out of the window and we are driving through a cemetary and for some reason it doesn't seem to bother me, my mum says that we are there and say's I should get out now.

After I get out I look at the daycare center and it's chipmonks (a kids play center) and I walk up to the front door and open it and for some reason i'm inside Pak'N'Save, (a grocery store) I start freaking out and I run down the isles and there are different monsters down every one, I start getting attacked by a pack of bats and zombies and I start to yell for help but theres no one there.

The bats and zombies randomly dissapear and I come out of the isles, now i'm in countdown (another but completely different grocery store) and i'm wondering how I got here, I walk up to the meat section and I ask the butcher for help, he turns around and he's a ......ZOMBIE, I run away from this guy but he keeps on chasing me with a butchers knife, I try and use my Parkour skills :wink: and jump the check out counter but I trip over and the guy jumps on me and is about to slash my head off, I scream my head off and (the store is filled with customers by the way) no one helps me and the blade goes down and just as it hits me I wake up.

-This is prabably the most scariest dream I ever had but I was only five though. :?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/falsereplica/

Originally known as Recoil.

My recent dreams include a disturbing amount of sexual intercourse lately.

e_o

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Good for you. I bet you wake up relaxed.

I had a weird dream a couple of nights ago. I was at work and for some reason our VP was kneeling in front of me (I think he was tying one of his shoelaces). He casually glanced at my shoes, noticed they were very dirty, and yelled.

First thing next morning, I got my shoes shined :P

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I had a weird dream last night. I was at some kind of brain-storming with 6 or 7 people 3 of them was my friends. We were at one of my friends' flat in the living room. There were some snacks and drinks on a small table. We were sitting on comfortable sofas and armchairs around the table. The topic was some kind of secret project we want to show on an electronic exhibition next monday. I was looking at a layout on a paper. The project involved a very complicated mechanism with hundreds of diodes, switches, IC-s, controller chips, servo engines, pulleys, bearings. Then one of the stranger guys started to act like one of my stupid classmates and he started picking at a girl next to me. The guy was wearing the same clothes as me. The girl had dark brown colored curly hair, she was a voilet shirtwaist, a black skirt with devious flower patterned decoration, purple high heel shoes. She was wearing glasses too. And she was cute. The others were speaking about the project details like management, marketing, company things. They were acting like nothing was happening around them. Then the guy started to threaten the girl. I got up and yelled 'That's enough!'. The guy was laughing. I felt anger and calmness at the same time. I put myself to a basic kung fu position, held my arms before me with crooked elbows and clenched fists. I was waiting for his first move. He tried to punch me with his right hand. I parried the attack with the accurate technique and I hit him. Then he was trying to stab me with a knife he was holding in his left hand. I quickly realised the threat and grabbed his left arm, stepped to the right a bit to avoid the danger and pulled him to his original destination so the momentum he had helped me. during the toss I tripped him up. He fell on the small table crushing the dishes and food and drinks. He dropped his knife. After his fall the others started to pay attention, they looked at him. Then they was looking at me and blamed me what I've done. They asked me to leave. After that I looked around. The knife and the girl had disappeared! And that's when I woke up.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

i had a strange dream when i fell asleep during biology class... as you might expect from me, it involved muskets and, as weird as it might sound, ponies. some pony redcoats were in a square formation, shooting and stabbing an army of zebras that charged directly at them. shells were falling from the sky and a banner (i cant remember how it looked like) was waving in the mid of the formation. there were lots of dead ponies and zebras around, as well as the sound of explosions and pain. utterly reminded me of Waterloo.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

My dreams very rarely involve me, but if they do, it's always in third person. It's weird. I don't think I've ever had a dream in the first person, where I'm looking through my own eyes.

Today I had a short dream on my linear algebra lecture. In the dream I was stabbing someone (a blonde girl in white nightdress) with a knife even if I did not want to do that. Like my body was possessed by something else. Then my partner woke me up to listen to the lecturer. In the real world I was sleeping for 15 or 20 seconds but in my dream it feeled 4 or 5 minutes. This was the first time I experienced this time stretching thing. It was weird.