Dream Sharing

Yeah, I've experienced that a couple times too. I'll have only slept for about 6 hours, but in my dream, it might've gone on for a couple days.

Yeah, I've experienced that a couple times too. I'll have only slept for about 6 hours, but in my dream, it might've gone on for a couple days.

Days?? :shock: And you had the feeling that time had passed?

If I'd been you I would've definitely gone crazy after that.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

It's not so bad to live a full day in a dream as long as it's not a nightmare. Those ones are nasty.

It's not so bad to live a full day in a dream as long as it's not a nightmare. Those ones are nasty.

Oh God, what if you had a dreamless night? I would just be like floating around in void for a day.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Oh God, what if you had a dreamless night? I would just be like floating around in void for a day.

Yep. It is pretty much just floating around. I don't know what it is with me, I can't lucid dream, so if I ever figure out I'm dreaming, I wake up. You kinda just have to sit there with your thoughts for a while. If I could lucid dream, I'd imagine it would be pretty fun in that void, being able to make stuff with your mind, or whatever happens in lucid dreams.

today I had an interesting dream... after jumping over the school fence and running away, I came home and fell asleep like... from 11:30am to 5pm. before that, at school, I had this big mean biology exam, custom made for me to fail it. when i fell asleep, i dreamed i was taking that exam again, but this time I didn't know shit, and i was all like "oh fuck... if i fail this i'm in trouble. think dammit! THINK!". and to make things worse, the teacher was staring at me all the time, so i couldn't look at my buddy's exam.

the classroom was quite interesting in that dream, same as the real one. i was sitting 2nd from the front, and the guy in front of me was, literally, sucking his thumb like a bloody baby. (actually there's a guy in the class that does that. sick bugger) and to make things worse, on my right there was this girl who, to answer the multiple choice part, measured her bloody heartbeats per minute to pick A,B,C or D (i have to admit, randomness there gives you a better chance than tictactoe-ing the options).

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Yep. It is pretty much just floating around. I don't know what it is with me, I can't lucid dream, so if I ever figure out I'm dreaming, I wake up. You kinda just have to sit there with your thoughts for a while. If I could lucid dream, I'd imagine it would be pretty fun in that void, being able to make stuff with your mind, or whatever happens in lucid dreams.

That's what happen's with my dream's is well, I am always just watching my self do stuff and then when I realise I'm dreaming

everything stop's and start's to fade away but I keep my eye's shut and try to keep dreaming because I don't want it to end yet.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/falsereplica/

Originally known as Recoil.

i remember i once dreamed i was sleeping, like in 3rd person looking at myself from above. exact same bed. could hear stuff and feel things. for instance, if i saw myself hugging the pillow, i actually felt it. weird.

Last night my dreams were too much... oussie. It because of that vegemite I think. No kiddng, they were pretty f*cked up, there is the most weird one:

I heard in my head Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning song, and saw a dry riverbed, leafless trees, gray grass everywhere and fog. I can't remember what was the sense of that dream. I remember I was talking with some blonde hair guy. He tried to talk in German, I couldn't understamd him so I started to talk to him in English. He smiled. Then I saw an old room, but not covered in darkness, it was an old attic or something with ceiling windows, full of dust, rusty metal scrap and rectangle blue cloth material packed into transparent bag. I noticed it was an Australian flage. Then I woke up.

I have no idea. It will took monts until I figure it out.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I remember 3 dreams from last night.

In the first one I was walking to an auditorium in the campus in the evening when suddenly shit went on and everybody ran away to the opposite direction. Then a masked student with some kind of semi-auto rifle came out of the room. He pointed his weapon at me and asked me to get inside the room with my hands up. I can't remember the next parts but in the end it turned out he had been forced to buy a Windows operating system to finish his phd diploma because the University had been no longer giving them free, the contract with Microsoft had ended. And this had been the point that had started everything.

In the second one I helped out two dudes in our living room with programming a robot after noon. We talked about our studies, and what kind of interests we had. When I was about to plug the USB into the ttl converter it switched my dream.

In my last dream I was in my uncle's house in the bathroom in the morning. The toilet's seat and top had a padlock on it. It was strange. Then I had to take a piss. Guess what? I ran outside to the garden, and got outside of the garden into the forest (which is next to their garden IRL) found a convenient bush. I started the procedure. I felt relieved. After I finished a fox jumped out from the bush. Then I woke up.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I had a memorable "nightmare" the other day. I was in a movie theater to see a Mass Effect movie. I was all excited, but the movie would never. FUCKING. START. I sat through what felt like an eternity until I realized for a second that it was a dream and I woke up terribly bummed as the anticipation was killing me. I also had a short bit today. I was lying on the bed, tired, and slipped into the image of looking at my ceiling as I was before, except I was underwater and drowning. Really felt like I couldn't breathe and I was gonna die, jolted me awake.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

That happens when you start dreaming and your conscious is still awake. In that case you may wake up or stay in that stage until you fall into lucid dreaming.

I guess you were affraid of that water, weren't you? The feeling you can't breathe was your imagination. Everything was ok with your body.

The dream I most remember from all of my life is a batshit crazy Christmas-themed one from my childhood. I'm suprised I remember it after all these years honestly, especially since I tend to forget dreams almost immediately unless they are very distinct and impactful. it started with my family visiting some other family relatives, the details of who they were was unimportant/I've forgotten it idk, anyway the setting here I can only describe as a 70's house with heavy wooden theme everywhere, like if the wooden siding of a station wagon was made into a house, with some yellow strewn about, all of this distorted into crappy visuals appropriate to tv of the era complete with grain.

The weird part of "my family" here was that it included my sister. My sister was born years before I was, she died only a few hours after birth, thus in retrospect its weird she was there. Even though I'd obviously never seen her and she never passed infancy, here she was an average girl of a similar age to me (I think I was about 6ish for this one, maybe slightly younger)

The plot of this dream revolved around Santa Claus battling Jack Frost. Here Santa was represented by a rainbow colored snowman from the backyard which talked to me and my sister, and Jack Frost was simply disembodied inside of the freezer. Me and my sister were Santa's minions helping him fight Frost. All of this in the style of the old claymation stop motion Christmas specials. The exact events escape me, but it seemed incredibly elaborate and lasted forever. I know this happened nowhere near Christmas in the year and I've never had anything like it that I can recall.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

i remember a very strange dream i had when i was 5... basically my dad burnt the house with fireworks. he launched the thing and went straight into a tree, blowing up and lighting it, then it fell on the house and burnt it down. it was a good memory.

Last night I dreamt I was at this hotel/convention center, which had very big windows on one side, looking at a nearby mouintain. Then, there was this big quake, and the mountain started falling apart. A huge rock slide slammed against the side of the hotel, broke the windows and filled a lot of the convention center area. People screamed and ran. I was able to get away and once things settled, I tried to send a text message to my family to tell them I was ok. Then I sort of wandered off and walked the hallways of the ruined hotel. They were dusty and filled with debris.

It was a very disturbing dream. Probably related to the monster 8.9 earthquake we had last year.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I myself have had a few very wierd dreams in my life..I don't think this exists yet but if it does please tell me. I want this to be a journal of all of our wierd dreams

I'll start- Last night I dreamed that I was in egypt or somwhere with a bunch of sand and that I was a tourist. Some guy came up to me a bit later and wanted be to buy some magic jewel from him, I magically got money and paid him for it. After Awhile the Jewel got really heavy and ripped my pants...so I went without them.

I was told by a wierd woman that I needed to kill some group of people at a really old tomb..I accepted. When I reached the tomb it was locked with some really fucked up puzzle pertaining to the female body, I solved it and went inside. This part is kinda fuzzy but I can remember reading on a wall that those who enter here are the only ones who cant leave...how the hell does that work? Anyway I met this chick, Kia, and she was stuck here by some wierd fat guy with a Jeweled crown that was missing a stone. He was really pissed so I gave him the Jewel in return for Kia. He got really fat and busted up through the tomb, and we ended up in New York City...dont ask how that works. And then the dream ended and I am telling you now it was so fucked up.

Wanna tell me about yours?

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Did you ever get a dream about hats? Because I got lot of them, only related with TF2...

I had a dream that I unboxed an Unusual Party Hat. Like, the party hat you get from the TF2 Birthday special. I doubt you can even do it, but if you could, I would stop at nothing to get one of those.