Dream Sharing

I dreamt of a zombie outbreak again. Had no projectile weapons, so it was mostly sneaking and running a lot. The city was already in ruins for some reason, like it had been bombed or a long time had passed.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I had a dream that China invaded Taiwan.

I also have this recurring theme where I am at my summer vacation place.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I was climbing a ladder with my religious friend, and that the top was this slide in the clouds. You would slide down the slide and fall through the cloud where this analysis of your beliefs on earth showed up and tallied on this score. If you had over 3000, you went to hell, and I had 3100.

Wierd how my dreams are a mish mash of my whole week thus far. Little bit of ponies, little bit of Batman, even a little bit of me just chatting on Steam. o_O

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I had a very strange dream last night. I was a floating camera.

The scene was odd. there was a guy in what seemed to be an old, dark satanic temple. there was a chopped off, alive head on the altar. then a guy in a red and white robe that looked like Ezio Auditore (You know... Assassins's creed) came in, took the head and stabbed it with idk what in the eye. Then i woke up. WTF?

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

WTF indeed.

I had a stupid dream last night, something about going to the supermarket. Really boring. I remember searching all over the place for some noodles.

Yeah... Grocery shopping does not make for a very interesting dream.

The zombie outbreak one from a few days ago was much more interesting.

Last night I had a dream in which I felt hot wind around me and an orange desert with red, dry rocks.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Had two wierd dreams. I forget the first one but I know it was wierd, the second one involved me watching some show about a kid in the woods who lived there for 10 days until dying the last day. Then I somehow appeared at his funeral and he started bleeding. Then I was at some restaurant where I met some other friends I hardly ever see irl. I don't even remember when the dream stopped.

I had this one nightmare a few months ago where I was in this old colonial house, and there was this old witch laying in a bed sleeping. Her skin was molted and covered in marks, sort of like Reagan from The Exorcist. She woke up, smiled and let out this piercing otherworldly scream. Her head started to expand, her screaming increasing in pitch, and her head exploded. I immediately woke up right after.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Yesterday I dreamt I had won about 3 million dollars in bills, in some sort of lottery. I was so happy... until I woke up.

I had a really annoying fever dream a long time ago. I was sick with a fever and I was really thirsty but I could not be bothered to go downstairs and get some water. So I just try to sleep through the morning. I fall asleep and have a dream that I went downstairs to get some water but as soon as I would get there I would wake up and be disappointed. This went on 6 more times until I actually went down to get a drink.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Have you ever hug your dead for six years dog? When I noticed he was zombie, I woke up.

I dreamed i was driving a car, then crashed in a massive accident. I woke up while spinning.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

When I was about 6, I had a nightmare where I was swimming away from a snake in a swamp, and it was gaining on me. I looked for the shore and found it, and climbed out. I guess the snake couldn't go on land, and I walked away, only for some alien thing to scream in my face. I abruptly woke up, scared half to death. I couldn't sleep at all that night, even though it was 2 AM. That dream ruined my childhood.

I don't think I ever dreamed, but I did keep going from unconsciousness to consciousness and then back to unconsciousness every 20 minutes to an hour the whole night. And everytime I got up I went to get a drink of water. I don't remember how many times I got up, but I really had to use the bathroom the next morning.

Last night I had a dream I was playing TF2 (I was medic again) on the Thunder Moutain map. Everything was pretty cool but when we won and all blu team was dead, everyone on red team switch class into pony (!). It was getting dark so we sit around a campfire and... I woke up. My brain wouldn't stand it any longer.

First, my family was discussing why they needed hot models in magazines. Then, we went around a city, seeing incredibly strange, mostly psychotic people who owned small stores on the streets. The last person answered the door to his shop with a red T-Rex mask on his head and a machete in his hand. He killed my father, but I quickly realized it was a dream. I never like to end dreams with dying, so I had myself grab a knife off the wall and stab him in the temple. End of dream.

Also, does anybody else get a really uncomfortable feeling in their chest after waking up from a nightmare? Its the same sinking sort of feeling you get when you feel guilty about something. Anybody know whats causing that?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Also, does anybody else get a really uncomfortable feeling in their chest after waking up from a nightmare? Its the same sinking sort of feeling you get when you feel guilty about something. Anybody know whats causing that?

I don't know what's that but I think it's beause you feel hell lot of emotions while you dream. I had it many times.

Holy crap, you reminded me a dream when I was trying convince some mad nazi to not kill me. Lol that dream was all f*cked up but at the end I started to speak to him in english. The only word I said was *listen... I* and then I woke up. I wasn't sure but I might spell that word IRL while I was sleeping.

I jjust started the sentence and then suddenly woke up. I felt pity for it.

I had a really wierd one when I was 4. I'd gone to put some toast on and the toaster wasn't working so I went out to the lounge room to tell mum. She wasn't there but my grandfather who I'd never met and had recently died was and he just told me to go outside for a while. So I did but it was really dark outside. Then the next door neighbours car pulled up and they were yelling at me to get in, then once I shut the car door I looked out the window and there's lava everywhere. Bursting out of the houses, up through the ground....fucking wierd dream. I didn't sleep too good after that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/djhoneybadger/

I am one of 12 Jedi in the whole galaxy on the Jedi Council and today it's my job to get the pizza. Sure, yeah my parents, they're very proud.