Twitter?

Sign in to follow this  

In the May broadcast, Ross briefly touched upon the idea of getting a Twitter account. It hasn't been brought up again since then and I think it's a good idea.

Now it wouldn't be a social account, this would just be a good to notify people of live streams, new videos, and other announcements that don't seem to be heard outside of the Youtube account(s) and the forums/site.

Thoughts?

Funny because I haven't watched or heard anything of the Twitter idea, just merely thought it up myself a few days ago. XP

"Ross should get a Twitter..." :D

But apparently Rods has been thinking about it? Yes please!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Twitter is a horrible place, full of horrible people, doing horrible things, and having a horrible lack of interaction.

Just in general, horrible.

:P

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I think the closest we got to Ross being in Twitter would be Magda's Twitter page. I got news about some of his streams through her.

Welp, now what?

Twitter is a horrible place, full of horrible people, doing horrible things, and having a horrible lack of interaction.

Just in general, horrible.

:P

I have had Twitter open on my 2nd monitor 90% of the time I'm on this computer since mid/late 2014. And let me tell you, you're right.

Still, would be nice to have something for Ross.

Announcement tweets would probably be the best route to go. Y'know, like "[video title] on Youtube" or "Twitch livestream starting now!"