Early June News 2016

Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, I have a question. Did you cover everything, or were there things you didn't get the chance to cover in Oil's Well? Sorry if this has been asked before.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I just thought of some questions:

1. Which one of your videos do you consider the best?

2. Do you have any favourite YouTubers?

3. Cats or dogs?

4. Would you rather be eaten by a panda with rabies or your best friend?

Hallo Ross,

Hope everything is going well and productive.

Questions:

1. Which game do you think is the most complex and deep that you have played? I don't mean just that its hard, but one that allows for a increasing level of skill , understanding and strategy? for me, I would have to say Medieval total war 1.

2. Which game did you actually learn something from? eg, I actually learnt about city structures and placement playing simcity 2000 and was fortunate enough to get the deluxe version manual which had poetry, art and in depth articles about stuff. Same for medieval total war, which every so often throughout the campaign drops historical facts. Bit like Civ series,

3. Do you use any project management or workflow management software? I personally recommend trello. Its very simple and very satisfying to use in that when you complete a task , you get to move cards to the complete column/list

Would it be a good idea to start up an official Accursed Farms Facebook fan page? Be a nice place for the fans to make conversation with one another, and with you as well. You wouldn't need to moderate it as the fans could care to that. Just a brain dropping.

First and foremost: Are you still taking sketch artists? We messaged about this a couple years ago for your movie, but communication on that dropped. I was the one who made a quick sketch of the civil protection unit. Also, I was wondering when you will be taking samples for voice acting.
I'll answer this one now. Yes, I can consider people for concept art, though I have a couple promising people already and that's being worked on. I checked your email address and couldn't find the CP shot that you sent me I'm afraid, it might have been under a different name.

Okay, gotcha. It turns out the image I was referring to was on an old E-Mail that I rarely touch anymore. I will come up with another piece of concept art for you. Can't wait for the rest of the questions to be answered (an sweared).