Gordon's Mind - Half Life Machinima Series!

Greetings all, Shadow here.

I recently created a new Mind series alot like Freeman's Mind. Its called Gordon's Mind and the first episode is up! I would love it if you guys took a look at it and let me know what you thought,how i could improve,etc etc.

-tG3-1cl7Cs

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Wow, XD This was really entertaining. I was laughing quite a bit - but that might just be because I absolutely love slapstick humor. XP

It's really well done though! I think you might be talking a little too fast at times? But other than that, this is amazing. :D Can't wait to see more! ^-^ Keep up the good work!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Hey there! I can't tell you how happy i am to hear this was funny. I probably watched the entire video 50 times while editing i couldn't tell if something was funny anymore.

Yeah i talked a little to fast at times,I will work on that in the next episode.

Hehe, of course. :D Ended up laughing so hard my bird from the other room could hear it and was freaking out, squawking about. XD

You also have quite a nice voice. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Gordon's Mind Episode 0 is my most liked video thus far on youtube. Im having a absolute blast creating this series. So much so that to celebrate i created and am releasing episode 1 early! In this episode we see Gordon riding the tram to work while he jokes around.

A41M0c-eNwg

Nice job! :D I recommend spacing out your work flow though. Personally I find that if I work on something over and over in a short amount of time, it gets really tedious and tiring and you get bored of it.

-------

The next episode will take some time to create. This was super easy since its a scripted scene already. i just need to react to it. All in all i had fun making the episode and originally i was just riffing. Trying to find something to talk about in it and got carried away and wound up finishing it.

It's good you're having fun with it! :D Good luck with it all. I've always wanted to do a Machinima like this myself, for Portal mainly - Chell's Mind. But I don't have any decent equipment soooo...

-------

I dont have great equipment either. but what i have works. You should totally give it a go anyways, things like this can be alot of fun.