Ego and Morality

Sign in to follow this  

God I miss having IRL friends, they all moved away so I'm all by myself in the middle of nowhere. I've been feeling so alienated and frustrated since then because the people I could talk to aren't anywhere near on the same level as me. Maybe that's why I've been feeling so sensitive to this stuff lately. I think I'm going to try and take a breather for a bit. I'm practically fucking hysterical at this point.

Do what I do to keep off the brink of depression, Role Playing groups!. Your local game store should have some, a good group can really fill that gap and it can be easy to make friends that way. Just one meeting a week can really help you out socially, trust me.

Do what I do to keep off the brink of depression, Role Playing groups!. Your local game store should have some, a good group can really fill that gap and it can be easy to make friends that way. Just one meeting a week can really help you out socially, trust me.

+1

Hopefully you don't live in an area full of pretentious asshole groups though. (plenty of those to go around here)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hopefully you don't live in an area full of pretentious asshole groups though. (plenty of those to go around here)

Hey, as a pretentious asshole I resent that notion. :P

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

:P

An individual, or even group full of, does not a pretentious asshole group make. Matter of fact, there is one group in my are filled with really cool guys, but their group when together is a total pain to deal with, and D&D is unplayable with them.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.