Quake is going to be 20 soon.

Sign in to follow this  

22 June. I'm going to be binging it on hard for the day. Are you gonna be doing something that day too?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

So it's unanimous—play it again, Sam?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Speaking of Quake has anyone found any mods similar to Brutal Doom for it? all I could find was a mod called Kleshik https://sourceforge.net/projects/kleshik/ and I'm pretty sure Kleshik only affects multiplayer too whereas I'm looking for a full-on conversion like Brutal Doom.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Never did play Quake, but did Q2... I'll play that for the anniversary instead.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Never did play Quake, but did Q2... I'll play that for the anniversary instead.

Play the original

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I have raisins why I never played the original...

I have raisins why I never played the original...

Why, Quake 1 has got fantastic atmosphere and a great industrial soundtrack by Trent Reznor himself. Every Quake after 1 is pretty generic IMO.

Why? Because I like dried grapes, that's why... Why else would I bother having raisins?

Why? Because I like dried grapes, that's why... Why else would I bother having raisins?

5ug-3tNM_Gc

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Exactly.

One of the main reasons is that I loathe center-gun shooting. (and all that those games entail) Q2 has right/left handed shooting.

Exactly.

One of the main reasons is that I loathe center-gun shooting. (and all that those games entail) Q2 has right/left handed shooting.

Quake 2 was the first id shooter to feature that, I believe. Even let you choose whether you wanted the gun on the right or left side of the screen.

Though the center-gun style to me is more nostalgic.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I actually prefer center-gun shooting as opposed to right/left handed shooting because it aligns with the crosshair more accurately. While it doesn't make sense from a realistic standpoint because you don't have a third arm growing out from the center of your chest I also find it hard to believe that a bullet that was fired from your right/left would make a 90 degree turn dead straight ahead. That's why if you have right/left handed shooting the gun is always at a 45 degree angle towards the center of the screen. It's also worth noting that iron sights in modern military shooters is basically a step back to center-gun shooting.

Tomorrow, lads!

Cool.

Alright I'm at the gates of Nightmare difficulty.

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright I'm at the gates of Nightmare difficulty.

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT, MAN!