Games You've Finished Recently

OneShot, Updated Steam version

I've played the original version (2014 release that is) of this game before, and I've beaten it too. And now that I've played this version, I'd say it was worth the purchase ^^

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier (PS2)

After a rocky start I can now say that I really enjoyed the game. While the on-foot segments leave much to be desired, the air battles are a lot of fun (and give you the option to completely overpower your ship!).

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

It's hard to pin point what exactly I don't like about this game, compared to the first two (PC versions). Even when not comparing it to the other two, something about the game just feels off. Like the company bit more than they could chew/didn't have the budget for everything.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Finally finished Halo 5.... was really fun, but the boss battles ruined it :( They were so hard and repetitive... you gotta fight the same boss like 4 times. WTF

3 of the 4 Fallout NV expansions

Soon to be 4 once I'm done with Lonesome Road

the name's riley

Just finished Fallout 4 and started with NV (I was put off from new vegas after playing like 5h and losing progress for not saving the first time I played it after Fallout 3)

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Does anyone think you can 'finish' a sports game? I guess you just keep playing until you get bored or until a new version comes out. It's a bit crazy how many FIFAs and NBA 2ks there are. I've literally just got used to mastering the 2K17 controls, and now a new one is right around the corner :///

i usually buy those games every 4-5 years tho

I put those under my 'unbeatable games' category.

Final Fantasy 10 HD on Steam. I even defeated Penance.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Finished Lonesome Road (and held back tears)

Moving on to Fallout 4

the name's riley

Just finished Final Fantasy 15, It was quite a different experience compared to most other games in the franchise but do not regret the purchase.

I can understand why people dislike it so much but I am not so critical when it comes to the series as I have been following it since I was a young'n.

You think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

Metro: Last Light. I've already beaten it before but it's been a while. Now that I've got a good grasp on the controls I've been doing my Survival Ranger Hardcore run. Not as hard as I thought it was gonna be tbh. Though I know which parts are gonna be awful to get through.

Retired Forum Moderator