Games You've Finished Recently

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Let's see here: Final Fantasy I & II, Dragon Quest XI, and Mark Of The Ninja Remastered.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

23 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

World of Warcraft

>finished

the name's riley

If he considers the game to be finished (for now), then that's all there it is for the game to be finished. It all depends on where you place your goal in games like WOW.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Finished, as in:

1. I have a maximum level character with Mythic+ items in every slot.

2. I have done everything short of the tedious stuff that gets me nothing worthwhile.

3. The only thing left to do in the game is repeated raids hoping for a +5 iLevel item, or PvP for the same thing. (and I hate PvP)

Yeah, finished is a pretty good approximation of where I am in the game.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

On 2/5/2019 at 6:21 AM, BTGBullseye said:

Finished, as in:

1. I have a maximum level character with Mythic+ items in every slot.

2. I have done everything short of the tedious stuff that gets me nothing worthwhile.

3. The only thing left to do in the game is repeated raids hoping for a +5 iLevel item, or PvP for the same thing. (and I hate PvP)

Yeah, finished is a pretty good approximation of where I am in the game.

Clear Dazar'alor on mythic.

the name's riley

Project Warlock

On 2/19/2019 at 11:45 PM, Annie said:

Show me

Show you what?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Fallout: New Vegas