Words That Sound Verbally Horrible

Ubisoft. It's even worse from a perspective of a Russian speaker, because it almost translates into "Kill Software"

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

I use fleek every once in a while. Lit is starting to grate on me because people use it improperly but other than that it's aight.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Papier-Mache

Nothing against the thing itself, but the word just doesn't sit right with me. Not helping that it translates into "chewed paper"

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Kraut. It's also about the only insult that can really offend me. I don't even like Sauerkraut!

but your hat implies you're russian or some other sort of slav

the name's riley

The hat is Soviet and so a slavic ethnicity is far from being a certainty, given that the Soviet Union spread over 1/5 of the surface area of the world in its heyday :D

Regards

I use fleek every once in a while. Lit is starting to grate on me because people use it improperly but other than that it's aight.

Welp, time to prepare the knives....

Just kiddin. I actually prefer "Lit", I mostly used it on my buddy, partly as a pun from based from him being a Literature student...

"Dude, my Lit class is so lit" (I'll see myself out)

OT: Literally is starting to grate on me a bit thanks to Leafy.

Welp, now what?

Literally is starting to grate on me a bit thanks to Leafy.

that's why i stopped watching him, it's like hearing a robot repeat the same ~10 words in random order

i don't get how he has 5 million subscribers

the name's riley

that's why i stopped watching him, it's like hearing a robot repeat the same ~10 words in random order

His fanbase is 13 year olds who think things like "420 blaze it" and other stupid shit like that is cool, funny, and like him, adds a swear at every other word.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

His fanbase is 13 year olds who think things like "420 blaze it" and other stupid shit like that is cool, funny, and like him, adds a swear at every other word.

I never really make fun of youtubers' fanbases but I have to say leafy really caters to an edgy teenage crowd, there's no substance to his humor and the only way you could digest it is by being an edgy halfwit teenager

the name's riley

I watched some of Leafy's videos after seeing iDuzzz's Content Cop piece on him, just to see what he's all bout, all I can say is: it isn't even edgy, it's just as cringey as the people he's making fun of.

Welp, now what?

Contradistinction: A "distinction made by contrasting the different qualities of two things", according to Google. A useful but loathsome sounding word. I can't quite get over the prejudice that it's the words contrast, contradiction and distinction just smushed together into a hideously chimerical whole. You have to contort your face into an expression of disgust in order to say it out loud. Definitely my latest least favourite word.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa