Questions for September videochat

Ross: Does it make any sense to allow your fans to "Crowdfund" stuff that they want (FM Season 2, CP, etc), while you're working on the movie? Or does that not makes sense because money wouldn't make the movie/FM2/etc go faster?

PS: did you confirm a game dungeon on Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines at some point in the distant future, or was that someone else?

1) You said that you are going to postpone the sound design of The Movie until later. As far as I know, this goes against the commonly used approach, where the dialogs are recorded first and the character animation is done later, to match the already recorded voice acting. Why did you decide to do it this way?

2) Several times I noticed that the Game Dungeon title art is subtly referencing the game peculiarities from your point of view, Well of Souls being my favourite example. How is the drawing process organized? Do you describe your vision of the picture to the artist, or does he come up with his own?

3) You said that you would be glad if someone did a time index of your videochats. I did a time index for the August videochat, but it wasn't added to Youtube. Should I continue doing this?

4) Obligatory idiotic question. Suppose that you can save and load your life, just like you do in video games. What experiments would you do now that you don't have to deal with consequences?

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

I have one question: What got you to cover The Ex series for The Game Dungeon Ross? even if it is a mainstream series and its a series I like...but I need to know why since its not as obscure as others but hey I'm glad you're doing it.

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

1. Are you gonna make a ross rants on peak oil?

2. How often do you replay games, and if so, which ones do you replay the most, and do you avoid doing it in order to explore more games for the game dungeon?

3. Have you played undertale yet?

4. How do you feel about pirating games where the original devs don't get any money, but the copyright holders do? (eg. the original doom, today)

5. Would you make a whole video about all your hell jobs?

6. Were you ever part of a cult, or did you just do your research well for the cult tycoon video?

1.Have you ever watched any 90's-2000's cartoons?

2.What is the most difficult game you've ever played?

3.Have you planned doing a collaboration with someone skilled in SFM for a Civil Protection episode?

4.Are you a Warhammer 40k fan?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Hey Ross, I'm the guy who suggested the Blitzkrieg in the last play session. I decided I might as well follow up, and offer my help organizing it if you decide it's a good idea. Also, I could you tell us what games you're considering to replace Planetside 2? Thanks.

Hello, Ross, I hope my questions will be ok.

1) How rich is your experience in tycoon games outside the Super Cult one?

2) What's your attitude towards animal containment in zoos and circuses?

3) Which player skin was your favourite in UT 2004?

I have one question: What got you to cover The Ex series for The Game Dungeon Ross? even if it is a mainstream series and its a series I like...but I need to know why since its not as obscure as others but hey I'm glad you're doing it.

He mentioned he wanted to review the series supposedly as a lead up to the new Deus Ex game, Mankind Divided.

OT: You mentioned almost dying once in your Arcade America video. How did it happen?

Welp, now what?

Which player skin was your favourite in UT 2004?

Ross was already asked this question. Ross said his favorite UT 2004 skin was Mr. Crow.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

1. How do you feel about the inclusion of Adam Jensen as a protagonist of the series? I've never played the original Deus Ex, so I don't know how to compare him to JC.

2. If you were transported into a different world, what storyboard genre would you like it be (sci fi, zombies, futuristic, etc), and what would your role be (guy who dies first, the hero, a lackey, etc)?

3. Favorite food?

4. Since you keep mentioning strange events in your videos, what's the strangest event you've ever been in?

5. Favorite Diablo class?

I don't know if the questions from that topic will be used, but just in case:

What do you think about speedrunning, and have you ever tried to speedrun a game?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

1. In you last videochat you mentioned surprisingly driving games and another as your favourite game worlds to experience in VR. Why not an RPG? like the oblivion, skyrim et al series. witcher or any other big rpg series, surely the very definition of RPG (role playing game) is that you get to play/experience a role in another world? So not RPGs?

2. Your video chat or rant videos are pretty good quality in terms of resolution and composition (whatever that means), what is you video equipment set up? in particular, what do you use for your green screen???? (i don't know what I'm talking about)

2. 1 side question: does your girlfriend help in any of the video production?

3. Has anyone ever gifted you a game on steam and said it was amazing and it turned out it actually was. also what about the opposite (turned out it was rubbish)

4. Do you get much time to actually play games nowadays (apart from the planetside sessions)?

LOVED the deus ex video , my brother and his friend are huge fans and its their favourite game of all time also. So thanks. :-)

best review video of a game i have ever seen and I'm 35.

whats the current status on "THE MOVIE"?

does it have a title yet?

is the title a secret right now?

Hi there. I am the Project Manager for "The Movie" and most details on it is on the Q.T. right now. Unless you'd really like for Ross to see this question for the video chat, which I doubt he would answer, I'm going to hold off on including it in the list of pre-submitted questions.

Sorry. :oops:

1. What game(s) have your favorite ragdoll physics?

2. Are there any narrative elements or character archetypes that you HATE in video games/movies e.g. I hate the "military asshole" archetype that you find in movies like Avatar and District 9

3. Did you watch the Summer Olympics? If yes, which events did you like, if any? If no, is there a reason other than you don't enjoy watching sports?

1. What is the most immersion breaking moment you've ever had in a video game? Like something so bad it completely rips you out of the game and it's all you can think about when it comes to that game.

2. Do you still have faith in your top 25 list of most anticipated games or not so much anymore? Into the Stars, Firewatch, Slain, We Happy Few, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and Uncanny Valley have all turned out to be duds critically. I still hope Mother Russia Bleeds turns out to be good. That game looks badass.

3. I haven't heard anything recently from Dead Game News. Does that mean games have stopped dying at least for now or do you unfortunately have so bad news on the way?

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

I don't think this question has been asked in the past, but I've might've missed it.

You are primarily a PC gamer, but have there been any console games in the past that have had big impacts on your life? I know you've mentioned super metroid and castlevania symphony of the night before, but I was curious if there were any others. The biggest for me was Ape Escape :lol: