Civil Protection torrent

Sign in to follow this  

I also put this on TPB, which might explain the sudden surge of torrenters this morning... I'm up to a 1.425 ratio...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So... I've seeded over 3.9 GB since saturday morning. I see now 6 seeds and 4 peers (yesterday there where 17). I think our job is nearly done.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

3.52GB right now... Goes to show that being the torrent originator isn't everything.

3 seeds, 3 peers on my list right now.

3.52GB right now... Goes to show that being the torrent originator isn't everything.

3 seeds, 3 peers on my list right now.

[attachment=0]CP.PNG[/attachment]

Please seed and I'll do the same... My connection is a humble 1mbit/s ):

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Please seed and I'll do the same... My connection is a humble 1mbit/s ):

I've been seeding since 7:00 PM my time... Before 2:00 PM today I'd seeded non-stop since I created the thing...

Check your settings and make sure encryption is on, or your IP might block you...

Somebody from South Africa is torrenting this right now...

How to automatically resume paused downloads in uTorrent? I have bsnl broadband of 500 combo plan so i usually download in free hours by waking up early at 2:00 a.m. So i started to use the software Autopower-on & shutdown it starts the computer at the specified time and utorrent starts on system startup but when computer is on automatically the uTorrent downloads are either paused/stopped how to resume it automatically when the computer is turned on.

Go to Options>>Preferences>>Scheduler, then start messing with that. Should be what you're looking for.