Favourite Webcomics

And then the trolls happened.

I mean, don't get me wrong, they're hilarious. Really fun, interesting characters.

But man did they kill the story. It went from being this cool existential journey to a stupid Tumblr-level ship-fest.

By the end of the comic, it all just snowballed into mediocrity, and after the multi-year breaks, I just couldn't get myself to care anymore.

Yeah, that was about when I stopped reading it. Too many characters all at once, just confused the royal fuck out of me and it didn't seem to be really entertaining. I just found myself skipping pages and words trying to find some meaning with it all. XD And I couldn't. So I gave up.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Some good 'uns from the Perry Bible Fellowship...

PBF211-Atlantis_zpsbqjv83x1.jpg

PBF240-Return_of_the_Ghost_zpscv3s5fwr.gif

PBF203-Bad_Apple_zpsnpfslhct.jpg

PBF198-Secret_Mutant_Hero_Team_zpspxordz9i.jpg

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

^ I cried. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

^ I cried. XD

The humour in PBF is always really close to the bone. You never know whether to smile in mirth or cringe in shock. That being said the Super Mutant Hero Team! one genuinely made me chuckle out loud. I'm not sure if it's heroic stances of those molerat mutants or the looks of sheer balls-to-the-wall panic on the two kids faces that does it for me... icon_lol.gif

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Avialae: Another nsfw comic about a birb boy and some cute nerd who become MEGA GAY lovers

tbh this one is a guilty pleasure of mine since the writing is garbage from a literary standpoint, but it is fun to read

Also C&H, I'm pretty sure this one deserves to be marked as NSFW at this point but it truly is chuckle-worthy

the name's riley

Trump update for SATW America

makeover-of-2016

(original link: http://satwcomic.com/makeover-of-2016)

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Trump update for SATW America

makeover-of-2016

(original link: http://satwcomic.com/makeover-of-2016)

"Get your arm down." icon_eek.gif

icon_lol.gif

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Gone with the Blastwave, anyone?

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Homestuck already got mentioned, so all I'll say is it's a commitment. And also to use the wiki a lot. I do love it though.

Problem Sleuth is on the same website as Homestuck, and more worth checking out if you don't want to read thousands of pages. Probably would have been funnier if you were playing it (it took requests from the forums), but still worth your time if you're a fan of old-school puzzle games. And text.

Paranatural is about a city with high ghost levels, and the people who can interact with them. The plot itself can be generic, but the characters and tone carry it all the way. The last arc I was reading (really bad at keeping up with things, better at binging), was a dodgeball game. Also one of the players is possessed, and the main character is getting blackmailed during the game. Great comic if you're okay with going from comical to serious and back again.