Sucker Punch

Of course, but my point is, Zack Snyder, while a great director when it comes to visuals, coreography, camwork and whatever else, apparently lacks in the writing skillset. I didn't really like the way Watchmen was adapted, for example. Was it good looking? Hell yes. Faithful to the original work? Maybe even too much. But it played awkwardly, with Snyder acting as if the comic book had been the storyboard.

Having never read the graphic novel I could only base Watchmen on what it was, a movie. And I believe it was the best movie I had ever seen in a movie theater. It held nothing back. Shoot a preggers whore?.. No problem! Nearly X rated sex scene?.. Yes. Unappologedic violence?.. two helpings please. Then there was the length. No point in aiming for 2 hours on this. 3hours6minutes and I wouldn't have it any other way.

On my patented movie rating scale Watchmen was a 9.5 .. 300 was an 8.5 and Sucker-Punch rolls in at 7.5

In my scale there are no 10's or 1's until you are on your deathbed and can see no more movies. 9 is life-changing (no comedies allowed).. 8 is great.. and 7 is good. You can work out the rest of the scale yourself. The Happening was a 4.0! The .5 gets tacked on to any movie you want to see again. eg. American gangster was an epic movie, 9.0 ,it doesn't earn the .5 because it was a little too slow and a bit long for the subject matter and I probably won't ever watch it again.

So there is SuckerPunch in a nutshell... 7.5 Will watch again and good. Not great.. and certainly not life changing.

Ok i ended up not seeing it in 3D(i did see just not in 3D).

This is what i think about the movie:

Storyline: Wtf, it does not make sense in my brain?!?

Acting: meh

Action/music/badassery: Better..Then...CAKE!

At first i tried to understand the movie, but it didn't make any sense. But once i was able to just turn of my brain and enjoy the awesomeness, it was great. The action scenes where really really really really really epic. I definitely suggest seeing this movie if you like: Steam-robot-ninja-samurais-with gatlingguns, Ridiculously hot chicks, bucketloads of slow motion, queen, explosions, nazi steam robots, 1 nazi zombie, dragons, orcs and MORE!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Was it like Skyline... That was such a shit movie, no story watsoeva. All it relied on was special effects

Was it like Skyline... That was such a shit movie, no story watsoeva. All it relied on was special effects

No, compared to skyline suckerpunch was citizen fucking kane... That movie blew chunks all over my $10.25

Yeah, Skyline was a very, very, very, very, very BAD movie, with a couple of epic sequences (like the drone attack on one of the ships).

I'm still trying to convince the gf to go see Sucker Punch... I think I'll have to bribe her.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc