How do you think Freeman will react to getting the GravGun?

Sign in to follow this  

"..This should not be physically possible."

"Hey, look at that! I can.. pick up.. wooden crates.. Wait a second, how the HELL does that work?"

"I am a god!" (upon recieving the super physgun).

"I shall smite thee with the power of an angry deity!"

"All shall cower before Freeman, the harbinger of orange death!"

I like mine, but what do you think?

Zero-point energy is actually a real thing in quantum physics. As a theoretical physicist, I think Freeman would have a lot of science-y things to say about it (like how it's probably not possible in our current understanding of physics and is more akin to perpetual motion scams). As a non-physicist myself, I can't make hide nor hair of zero-point energy but I'm sure it'll be fascinating all the same. :D

"The law of physics is now my bitch."

Something like that. FM's Freeman seems to be the type that's fascinated with experimental technology. A gun that can manipulate gravitational force? Freeman will probably be too busy climaxing before he can really look at the weapon with a clear mind.

Hey, he's already teleported. I doubt that telekinesis can really beat that.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.