• Demoman
    • Heavy
    • Engineer
    • Sniper
    • Spy
    • Medic

I'm really bored.

What's your favourite TF2 class? :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Pybro.

I main Engie, Pyro is second, but I love and love being a Pybro.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

To my shame, I've never played Team Fortress 2. But the Heavy fellow is kind of an internet hero of mine, so I imagine i'd play as him. I also imagine that due to my typical playing style in the majority of games, I would die a lot.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Engineer was my most played class, so I picked him.

There's a real sense of teamwork you get while playing him, assuming your team helps you. You also get people that underestimate his shotgun, which is always a good time.

Engineer. I have nearly 300-400 hours on the class, if I recall correctly (I reset my stats a couple of times). He's a very relaxing style of play assuming you're in a pub full of bad players, and if not, he's a stressful experience that, when pulled off correctly, is fairly satisfying to me.

I also love the character and his voice.

Spy, was there any surprise?

Also you misspelled Scout Jeb.

I fixed it almost 3 months late. XD It's fine.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I usually play as the Engineer, but I still get a sense of accomplishment when I hit things as the Sniper, so I picked him.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

And apparently nobody really plays as Scout or Medic. XD Understandably.

The Scout feels kinda weak at times, but I rage way too hard if a scout kills me in two shots. "YOU'RE A FUCKING STICK WITH A GUN, HOW DID YOU KILL ME!?"

And Medic, Medic is support. lol It's like those spinning wheels at kids' playgrounds. There's always gotta be one spinning the thing but nobody wants to do that cause it's not as fun as being on it.

-------

And apparently nobody really plays as Scout or Medic. XD Understandably.

The Scout feels kinda weak at times, but I rage way too hard if a scout kills me in two shots. "YOU'RE A FUCKING STICK WITH A GUN, HOW DID YOU KILL ME!?"

And Medic, Medic is support. lol It's like those spinning wheels at kids' playgrounds. There's always gotta be one spinning the thing but nobody wants to do that cause it's not as fun as being on it.

some people enjoy playing the support role, i mained a support when i still played league of legends

the medic though is just really boring to play, you have very little self defense and very little mechanics outside of heal priority

scout is fun if you know how to abuse the awful hitboxes

the name's riley