Realm of the Mad God

I prefer UT99 as well

Same here, count me in.

I don't understand, why won't they enable polls in the forum, instead of relying on the garbage bin, which reddit is.

EDIT:

Before someone complains that it wouldn't work, I'll offer a possibility:

We could create a thread, which would be for game suggestions. No comments, no discussions — we can have a companion thread for these. People just look if their suggested game is on the list (OP of that thread) or in posts, if not, post theirs — one time is enough. Moderators, on the other hand, periodically add suggested games to the list in the head and then delete these posts. We give it a couple of weeks time. Then suggestion topic gets closed, and a poll is opened with all of the suggested games — again, for some couple of weeks, until next play session. If we will not settle for something satisfactory, it can be than repeated as necessary.

People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

I don't understand, why won't they enable polls in the forum, instead of relying on the garbage bin, which reddit is.

EDIT:

We could create a thread, which would be for game suggestions. No comments, no discussions — we can have a companion thread for these. People just look if their suggested game is on the list (OP of that thread) or in posts, if not, post theirs — one time is enough. Moderators, on the other hand, periodically add suggested games to the list in the head and then delete these posts. We give it a couple of weeks time. Then suggestion topic gets closed, and a poll is opened with all of the suggested games — again, for some couple of weeks, until next play session. If we will not settle for something satisfactory, it can be than repeated as necessary.

Sounds great. I fully agree.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

Same here, count me in.

EDIT:

I'd say that's way more preferable than reddit. Plus more potentially interesting games

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

I don't approve of any form of online polling....but doing it here with people who've taken the time to resister is much less bad. Something I'd respectfully disagree with and could see some good points to.

Prior talk of UT99 and UT2004 reminded me of this :lol:

99_2k4_sg.gif

(If posting .gifs isn't allowed, please accept my apologies)