Am I weird for...

A question I wonder about a lot. Yesterday I got the idea to make a thread about it, although I doubt this will be very successful:

Person A asks whether they're weird for doing/thinking/saying/liking/disliking something, then Person B answers that (with Yes/No or something a bit longer, but without making ti a discussion).

So here we go:

Am I weird for wondering what a Headcrab would taste like IRL?

Not at all! They're songs specifically made to give you boosts of concentration and/or a sense of urgency, as well as many other emotions and signals. 'Normal' music is mainly used to send a message through the aid of lyrics. Both are good.

Am I weird for collecting dragon ornaments?

Nope.Some of them can be quite exotic!

Am I weird for watching Gmod videos?(and I mean mostly the more bizarre/surreal comedy kind)

Nope. I prefer FMA dubbed because Edward's voice is HAWT. It's also easier to multi-task with dubs rather than subs. XD Though lots of people seem to prefer the subbed version of FMA. It's whatever. :) Personal choice.

Am I weird for listening to a clock ticking or a heartbeat soundtrack at night to help me sleep?

Not really, kinda, I mean, I listen to music when I sleep, and I know in comedies there's usually one person who sleeps with whale sounds or something else. Never expected in real life.

Am I weird for playing games on easy or normal, to experience the story?

No. I do that myself, as well as get to know the game more without agonizing over it.

Am I weird for playing PC games with a PS3 controller?

Well,no. But I'm not sure how that works.

Am I weird for currently taking a bath once a week?

I mean... if that's the only hygiene related thing you do per week... XD Then that's weird and worrying. But a bath once a week is fine, I know people who bathe once per day, dunno how they manage to have time for that but they do. >.>

Baths are nice. <3

Am I weird for being a female who dislikes high-heels, dresses, and makeup? XP

Nope.I've seen some girls go with sneakers,no make up(they have some acne problems too :/) and carry men's bags.

Am I weird for procrastinating?

No. We all do that too.

Am I weird for having something like a craving for collecting musical instruments, like how i crave for food?

Hell no! Especially in the Summer time, it's a fucking necessity. XD But even if it's not overly warm, it's comfortable. :)

Am I weird for having accessed my browser and this thread by controlling my mouse with my foot and toes? XD I was lying down with my laptop on the end of the bed and I just... I was comfy. It was a fun challenge. lol

No, but I headbang when I think of them (mostly cos i think of some metal music with battles)

Am I weird for that aforementioned headbanging?

Hehe, I mean... if you were doing it in public, it'd look a little weird to others. :P But when you're at home alone, do whatever you want! Dance if you want. XD Nobody is there to give a fuck.

Am I weird for disliking the fat on meat? Bacon, steak, whatever, I just hate eating the fat. It doesn't break up like the meat does and it just feels unnatural. >.>