Am I weird for...

A question I wonder about a lot. Yesterday I got the idea to make a thread about it, although I doubt this will be very successful:

Person A asks whether they're weird for doing/thinking/saying/liking/disliking something, then Person B answers that (with Yes/No or something a bit longer, but without making ti a discussion).

So here we go:

Am I weird for wondering what a Headcrab would taste like IRL?

No.I'd try it myself if it was possible.

Am I weird for watching cartoons at my age?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Nope, a lot of people, myself included, do it.

Am I weird because I prefer video game music over 'normal' music?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Not at all! They're songs specifically made to give you boosts of concentration and/or a sense of urgency, as well as many other emotions and signals. 'Normal' music is mainly used to send a message through the aid of lyrics. Both are good.

Am I weird for collecting dragon ornaments?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Nope.Some of them can be quite exotic!

Am I weird for watching Gmod videos?(and I mean mostly the more bizarre/surreal comedy kind)

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

A little, but nothing wrong with that :D

Am I weird for preferring anime dub over sub?

Nope. I prefer FMA dubbed because Edward's voice is HAWT. It's also easier to multi-task with dubs rather than subs. XD Though lots of people seem to prefer the subbed version of FMA. It's whatever. :) Personal choice.

Am I weird for listening to a clock ticking or a heartbeat soundtrack at night to help me sleep?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Not really, kinda, I mean, I listen to music when I sleep, and I know in comedies there's usually one person who sleeps with whale sounds or something else. Never expected in real life.

Am I weird for playing games on easy or normal, to experience the story?

No. I do that myself, as well as get to know the game more without agonizing over it.

Am I weird for playing PC games with a PS3 controller?

Welp, now what?

Nope

Am I weird for using my Xbox360 controller to play games on my PS2 emulator?

Well,no. But I'm not sure how that works.

Am I weird for currently taking a bath once a week?

I mean... if that's the only hygiene related thing you do per week... XD Then that's weird and worrying. But a bath once a week is fine, I know people who bathe once per day, dunno how they manage to have time for that but they do. >.>

Baths are nice. <3

Am I weird for being a female who dislikes high-heels, dresses, and makeup? XP

-------

Nope.I've seen some girls go with sneakers,no make up(they have some acne problems too :/) and carry men's bags.

Am I weird for procrastinating?

No. We all do that too.

Am I weird for having something like a craving for collecting musical instruments, like how i crave for food?

Welp, now what?

Nope.I also got a craving but for collecting games.

Am I weird for sleeping naked?

Hell no! Especially in the Summer time, it's a fucking necessity. XD But even if it's not overly warm, it's comfortable. :)

Am I weird for having accessed my browser and this thread by controlling my mouse with my foot and toes? XD I was lying down with my laptop on the end of the bed and I just... I was comfy. It was a fun challenge. lol

-------

No.It can happen to some people.

Am I weird for fantasizing battles?

No, but I headbang when I think of them (mostly cos i think of some metal music with battles)

Am I weird for that aforementioned headbanging?

Welp, now what?

Hehe, I mean... if you were doing it in public, it'd look a little weird to others. :P But when you're at home alone, do whatever you want! Dance if you want. XD Nobody is there to give a fuck.

Am I weird for disliking the fat on meat? Bacon, steak, whatever, I just hate eating the fat. It doesn't break up like the meat does and it just feels unnatural. >.>

-------