Am I weird for...

Considering that I still play LEGO video games, I don't think so

Am I weird for drinking heated water with milk instead of regular tea?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Kinda? XD I'd eat sprinkles from a plate but not from the table I don't think.

Am I weird for having really gruesome nightmares? (Example; being impaled, skinned, limbs torn off, etc) >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Yes... no... maybe? I don't know. I haven't had nightmares in years so.... yeah....

Am I weird for sleeping in positions like having my hand(s) as a pillow, or having my waist down being straight and waist up being and an angle, and waking up with my blankets all over the place, sometimes my pillows on the ground, or sandwiched between bed and wall? Or on the super rare occasions, having my blankets be flipped over so that they're 'inside out'?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Yes, but I think everyone is entitled to be a bit weird and arbitrary when they sleep. You can argue that sleeping is the one time the unconscious aspects of your personality and behaviour isn't overwhelmingly impressed upon by cultural norms. Have you tried sleeping with one of those body-length pillows Ninja? I personally find it a lot more comfortable than attempting to rearrange my arms and legs around the rest of my normal sized pillows.

Am I weird for preferring Resident Evil 5 over Resident Evil 4?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

No. To each their own,I guess.

Am I weird for actually liking Mortal Kombat?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Plenty of people like Mortal Kombat. :) I love how creative the killing scenes are. So no, not weird at all.

Am I weird for being terrified of crabs... but not spiders? XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Nope. The pincers can be painful.

Am I weird for leaving my feet without socks during cold days?

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

Depends. If you are just bumming about your house then I consider you a fellow domestic barefoot - who wants to wear socks indoors?. If you are plowing through snow and intentionally walking over gravel without any footwear then I think you are a madman. :3

Am I weird for regarding hyperdontia as less of a medical condition and more of a superpower?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Maybe? It could be useful if you wanna bite something more fiercely,but I don't see a good healthy life ahead.

Am I weird for being online almost all the time on the forums?

That's what unemployment does to you! :D So not really weird. Some people have more time than others, that's all.

Am I weird for having three different art programs, and use all of them?

-------

Not at all! I know people who use different video programs as well,so it's not weird!

Am I weird for drinking mostly juice and little water?

Not really that weird. Unhealthy, maybe, depending on where you get it from, but not really all that weird. It's better than daily alcohol, at least.

Am I weird for really liking skiffle?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

A little. lol There's a drink for every dish, coke for pizza, orange juice for breakfast. It's not just traditional, it's what tastes the best when combined. Like, don't eat oranges and drink coke. XD But hey, if your taste buds are cool with Coke and Vegetables, why the fuck not.

Am I weird for having a bunion? (Or are my feet weird at least? XD Some people shiver at how unnatural they look) Also if you're going to look up Bunion on google lol, search up x-ray results of a bunion too, that shit looks sick.

-------

Hell no! I have bunions on both my feet as well. Kinda hurts once in a while though...

Am I weird for finding certain Arabs in uni douchey?

No, we all find certain people to be douchey.

Am I weird for not keeping eye contact when talking to people?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Nope. I find it a little awkward at times when I'm staring directly at people's eyes. And I struggle to keep my eyes in one place. XD I just keep looking around.

Am I weird for finding sentimental value in many things? Like my plushies and my blanket? XD

-------