Am I weird for...

Well, I mean, he was pretty popular around 2008, but if you just listen to a couple of genres then it's not really all that strange.

Am I weird for liking cheap Hanna-Barbera cartoons?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Nope! I also enjoy em too. Not just Hanna-Barbera cartoons. Give me any ol' cartoon from the 1930's - 1960's and I'll watch it in a heartbeat, and odds are, love the living shit out of it.

Am I weird for not following any of the popular things/people/trends/whatever. Yeah, poorly written, but in other words, I have no clue who the fuck is popular in music among other things. Like I've heard, and seen pictures of, Kayne West, the Kardashians, and a few others like this guy:

drake.jpg

and I have no clue what they're popular for (well music I guess). I don't really follow what's going on around the world. So, in short, am I weird for not following what's going on around the world, and what's popular?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Well if it doesn't mean anything to you and you don't car about it, then it's perfectly normal not to worry about any of that stuff. (I too have no idea who the person in that picture is btw, or who the Kardashians are. I think Kanye West is a musician of some sort.)

Am I weird for loving the sounds of rain and thunder?

Nope.They are relaxing and help you sleep and think about stuff.

Am I weird for wanting to be an Ork?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

In video games...? Nope.

Am I weird for constantly checking the forums even though odds are no one has posted?

Probably, but I wouldn't know, I do that too.

Am I weird for having such little self esteem that I nightly wish that I could control every atom of my body?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Nope

Am I weird for sometimes running up the stairs on all fours?

Nope. It's WAY faster. XD And fun.

Am I weird for being a writer and not really a reader? I absolutely love writing things, but as soon as it comes to reading I get bored. >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I don't think so, it's a form of expression and you have an active role in it, whereas reading is a rigid, passive thing. I'm the opposite. I can read for hours and days at a time, but when I have to write ANYTHING, suddenly the written language is like the plague... Want to write an essay for me?

Am I weird for wishing I never had to sleep, trying everything to avoid it, but absolutely LOVE to sleep?

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

No. We waste so much time sleeping that we could drag ourselves out of the recession if we just didn't need to sleep, but we need sleep and our brains reward us when we do.

Am I weird for thinking anti-bullying and harrassment laws are a bad idea?

YES.

Am I weird for getting angry at the stupidity of people?

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

YES.

Am I weird for getting angry at the stupidity of people?

A lot of people get angry at that sorta stuff. It's not weird, but probably not a healthy thing to do IMO.

Am I weird for not fearing death? Like, it's supposedly the top most fear - people fearing death. >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Am I weird for not fearing death? Like, it's supposedly the top most fear - people fearing death. >.>

tumblr_lm3onaP5DS1qikhz3o1_500.gif

Nope.

Am I weird for being in my PJs all day unless I have to go somewhere?

Nope.

Am I weird for getting pissed off and "complaining" at bad and unexpected situations beyond my control?

Nope, I do it too.

Am I weird for preferring to play as a female character in video games, especially when you can create your own character, and naming her Zoey?

I mean I heard that one of the main reasons that guys play as female characters is because when they're walking they don't want to be staring at a man's ass. XD So not really weird.

Am I weird for preferring to shower in the middle of the day rather than morn or night?

-------

Nope.

Am I weird for preferring to wear monitor headsets instead of earbuds when going somewhere (i.e. work)?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Not really.

Am I weird for not watching too many movies?

Eh, not really. It's kind of bad, but not weird. There just isn't much to do once you've done everything you're likely to. Life is like a 6 hour game with an open ending.

----------

. . .despite being younger than the intended audience, cringing intensely at Sexual Violence with the Birds and the Bees?