Am I weird for...

Nope

Am I weird for preferring little spoons/teaspoons over big spoons/tablespoons in general? (like with eating soup or cereal)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Probably not weird, just really ambitious. XD

Am I weird for not really having a clear idea of what my political stance is? (Cause it seems like EVERYONE knows their favored party/sides except me XD)

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=177&v=0zhEGQxp8qQ

Fucking Ninja'd.

@Psychotic: A little. Isn't that really inconvenient and inefficient? XD

Am I weird for not really having a clear idea of what my political stance is? (Cause it seems like EVERYONE knows their favored party/sides except me XD)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Nah. I don't know my exact stance myself.

Am I weird for staying up at night watching random videos?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

No, we all get caught up in that "just ONE MORE video!" loop.

(Wow, third page already! I didn't think this thread would even get this far!)

Am I weird for collecting various hats and helmets? (In real life, I don't play TF2)

Nope! Finding those can be kinda rare!

Am I weird for eating cereal at my age?

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

No. My father, 51, does too.

Am I weird for being so politically active?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

When you say politically active, do you mean you are an activist or party member, or that you are just active observer of politics? I don't think it's so weird in the increasingly divisive time we are living. I'm not going top mire this game thread in an enormous debate and argument but I wouldn't exactly regard myself myself as politically active - informed perhaps of both the extremes and leftist/rightist methods, but lately finding myself alienated and unable to relate to either position fully. If you are engaging with politics more than I am doing then I reckon that makes you politically active. You might be unusual if you aren't (or don't regard yourself) in either opposing spectrum in the debates raging around immigration, Islam, Russia, Israel, the Anglo-American relationship, etc.

Am I weird for having purchased around about twenty books this week? As well as having my eye on about ten more that I'm desperate to lay my hands on?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

*Looks at all the games I've purchased in the last few months, and looks at all the games that interest me, that I still have to get* Nope

Am I weird for finding your avatars creepy?

Not really. Anyone could find them creepy,be it in a good or bad way.

Am I weird for getting excited for Samurai Jack's fifth season?

Nope

Am I weird for getting excited for a SFM project (or some other kind of project I set myself like 'learn Blender'), start said project, miss video games, (save and quit project), play video games, never finish said project, and when/if I get back into it, I'm lost and confused, start over and/or start on a new project?

Absolutely not! You are looking at the statement of a bonafide ambientphile. Plenty of awesome artists and projects like Kammarheit, New Risen Throne, Christopher Bissonette, Gustaf Hildebrand, Pan•American, Blanck Mass, Secret Colors, William Basinski, Emeralds, etc. If you are weird then we both get to be weird together.

Am I weird for genuinely enjoying Tiny Tim's music?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Not really. Whilst current affairs can be an important thing to watch, it can also be really fucking depressing. XD

"This many people killed in an explosion"

"Four people die in a riot in this city"

No thanks. lol

Am I weird for not liking to use my laptop in the dark? I can use my phone in the dark, but my laptop... it's just so uncomfortable for my eyes. >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

No, she's not really famous for doing anything.

Am I weird for being a little technophobic when it comes to all this new stuff coming out seemingly every week?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Absolutely not. In fact I'd say that's completely normal considering all the threats that all this new technology also presents. Hacking, government spying, jobs taken by robots/computers, the potential for failure when every little thing is depending on tech,...

Is it weird that this is my dream car?

Nope! It's a perfect mobile home during an apocalypse.

Am I weird for dressing up Trevor Philips as a semi-professional?