Am I weird for...

A little but I'm sure you have your reasons. :)

Am I weird for liking only cold custard and not hot custard? Even though they're literally the same thing just at different temperatures...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

No, temperature plays a big role in texture, consistency, and even taste.

Is it weird that I would rather not have a microwave in my kitchen?

the name's riley

Nope

Am I weird for not knowing if I'm a Furry or not?

Do you like to watch Disney Films with Anthropomorphic animals like Zootopia, if so Do you want to Dress up like Judy Hopps or be your spirit animal?

Okay, hold on. I'm not here to ask if I'm weird for something, I just wanted to chip in, because you aaall know how well thaaat aaalways goes.

Just because you like films with anthropomorphic animals in them doesn't mean you are a furry. Yes, you do like anthropomorphised animals, however, that's not the entirety to being a furry. Interacting with other furries is a big part of it,and finally self-identification is one of the biggest parts to being so. That's a large oversimplification to the whole process, and as a side note nobody really cares if you think anthropomorphic animal tits are hot, they care when you parade it around like it's the most interesting part about yourself. And get a grammar book, they're like $10.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

It's not really oversimplification, if you have a particular fondness of furries and self identify as a furry, you're a furry. There's nothing really that complicated about it.

the name's riley

It's not really oversimplification, if you have a particular fondness of furries and self identify as a furry, you're a furry. There's nothing really that complicated about it.

Alright, yeah. Weakly furry.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Weakly furry.

Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Just to nudge this thread back on topic:

Is it weird that I would rather not have a microwave in my kitchen?

the name's riley

@LongLiveProse: Mate, chill. XD

OT: Mmm, I can see why one wouldn't want a microwave. But they are quite useful... not just for having those microwaveable meals but just because it heats things up real quick, great for things like heat packs. ^-^

Is it weird that I sleep on a mattress on the ground?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Nope! A lot of people do it,even my brother!

Am I weird for gimmicking on my phone till 3 AM?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Nah. That's the curse of smartphones, and only a few people are immune to it (I am, luckily).

Am I weird for imagining statistics after doing something, like in an RPG?

As soon as I leave Uni I see the words "Mission Accomplished: +10 XP, +15 Programming, -5 Self-Confidence" in my mind

No, that's just really cool and I wish I had your imagination. XD *sigh*

Am I weird for having a dream of CaptainSparklez (YouTuber) and REALLY enjoying it? XD Fucking fangirling in my dream.

-------

Nope!

Am I weird for finding reptilian tongues(snake,lizard) attracting?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I mean if they're slapped on an anthro lady it's not weird. XP But maybe if you go around watching lizards and snakes flicker their tongues, that may be slightly weird.

Am I weird for sleeping with like, four pillows and four little plushie animals? :') They're so fluffy.

-------

No you are not

Am I socially awkward to you guys?

I feel like I have been alone because of that.......:'(

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

If anyone here is socially awkward, it'll be me.

Am I weird for having unfinished playthroughs on like 20+ games (that I intend to finish), and am still considering playing other games?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Absolutely not weird! I used to listen to vinyl records because I used to be a lot keener to own a gorgeously put-together album and to hear the music I loved in a richer tone. Mediums have their own aural quality that appeals to us, as well as titillating our tactile/aesthetic sensibilities. Being a fan of zonked-out "recorded in a wheelie-bin" sound quality I can fully appreciate the lo-fi appeal of cassettes. They are visually appealing, convenient in a delightfully redundant way, and more often than not it's the more bizarre and diverse end of the underground musical spectrum that still bothers disseminating it's records through tapes. I'm more of a bandcamp/beatport downloader these days.

Am I weird for hating beetroots with a vitriol usually reserved for tyrants and child murderers?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

No, I can understand hatred of beets. I personally find them mediocre, and reserve them for Thanksgiving only.

Am I weird for using the same down blanket I've used since I was a little kid? I take it everywhere I go to sleep and sometimes wear it around the house during cold months; I never grew out of my blankie.

There are four lights!

No. Lots of people like to keep hold of and keep using things from their childhood. If it's that useful and meaningful to you, that's what matters.

Am I weird for actually wanting an apocalypse to happen? (Alien Invasion, Zombie Outbreak, something that makes society and civilisation collapse so you prioritise differently, like what Ross was saying in The Last Stand)

Nah, I think deterioration of society could be a nice change of pace. I've always been one for freedom before security.

Am I weird for talking to and naming the spiders that come up from my bedframe? Some people are terrified of them, but I find them kinda cute. I liked to eat them when I was little.

There are four lights!