Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

Yeah! :D Like that!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I just want tips/tutorials. X3 I work with SAI faithfully and don't have plans on changing that. But yah, I just don't know how to make landscapes at all. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

http://cosmicunicorn.deviantart.com/gallery/27244630/Tutorials-and-Resources

Not completely landscape related but there's some interesting things there. Also try looking at some geography books and detailed maps. Of course there's nothing better than taking a trip to the wilderness and seeing it in person.

I had a bigger post but I derped and closed the tab. Also the image I linked in the previous post was by me.

Here's another to make up for my derp.

1920x1080

E10B0392447A1851C8F7B7438FD103CF5FA8A5A4

Edit: Congratulations, you're my first DA watcher in possibly two years or more.

Ah, see I don't have 2 or 3, but it had to be one of them since it looks way better than 1 or Crusaders.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Stronghold 3 has much better lighting and texture resolution than 2.

1920x1080

stronghold3_03.jpg

I just wish it had more to it's editor and the UI to be a lot less fiddly. Seriously, look at this thing, those damn tabs change position every time you click one.

I'm going to stop talking about this now before it gets too off topic.

438564.jpg

Screenshot of the starting area for my CryEngine game. It's so close to being beta-level done but I'm almost out of time. :S

jalsfaf_zps49ce9658.png

We should start a top for map editors and game engines. :P There's certainly at least some interest here.

Retired Forum Moderator

I was going through my folders and rediscovered this image I made by a fluke.

fire.png

Try as I might but I was never able to recreate it. I personally see it as my biggest artistic failure.

It's a wonderful fire. X3

-------

Well, then it isn't the image that's a failure, merely your attempts at recreating it.

Time to post my most (personally) loathed creation.

0abc2c363e3aa40127cc75fddfa464a4-d3jma2f.png

I'm not even calling this art since it took only ten minutes to make at most and yet it's my most viewed with over 6.5k and 300+ favorites.

Compare that to the foggy scene I posted earlier in this thread that took me several days to finish that has 356 views and only 12 favorites.

Once upon a time I didn't want to believe that cheap hot topic "art" was really the way to garner views. Then again, I'm stupid.

Yeah, anything covering memes or in-game memes will get thousands times more views and likes than they really should for their quality.

tumblr_nis8w6qdEz1ty94z5o1_400.gif

Made this in a few hours. A Computer Glitch Dragon. Fun to make, but now, I must proceed to vomit because my already sick stomach has made my life increasingly difficult, any fast flicking, spinning, flashing or switching makes me want to throw up. Was a bad idea to make this at my current state. X3

-------

NSFW. Tried to make something based on Skullgirls' art style. X3 This came out of it. A skullgirls character + me. Took two hours. Not bad.

SmhlG9C.png

-------

Nice. For some reason, reminds me of the Lamia from the Lamb Lies Down On Broadway...

Regards