Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

Not bad at all. (this rating would be the equivalent of 8.5/10 or higher)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Aw. Thank you. :3 Every little compliment just seems to cheer up my day so much!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I've been itching to post for a while but all the things I've made recently break forum rules so I can't post them here.

So instead I'll post the first scene I've made in SFM which was a remake of a scene that I lost in Gmod when 13 rolled around in 2012.

1920x1080

shot.jpg

1920x1080

ctf_2fort0002.jpg

I love it! Dat sneaky blue spy though. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Well I'm not entirely sure if this counts for this thread because I didn't make the models for this, but I DID make the code that lays everything out when you click a button so partial credit?

ItOnlyLooksAdvanced_zps1zzehqni.gif

All those rooms are connected btw. I made sure of that with 100+ launches of it. It's messy but there's no inaccessible rooms.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've been itching to post for a while but all the things I've made recently break forum rules so I can't post them here.

You can always post a link to it's location in a spoiler tag with a disclaimer.

I'm 99% sure it's against forum rules to even do as BTG said, just send it through PM to whoever asks for it.

the name's riley

Send me a link, and I can tell you just how it would react to forum rules. (I have experience dealing with image-related rules)

Considering she said that even /d/ might have a problem with it, I say don't test it at all and just send the link via PM to whoever asks.

Retired Forum Moderator

I would suggest to not send it to anyone, at least if there is anything in the pictures that can provide identification. Better safe than sorry...

Regards

I guarantee I can handle anything thrown my way. (I've had to clean some mighty nasty stuff off second-hand HDDs I've gotten over the years, and I know that a few of them can't be topped)

I'd rather not if that's okay.

In other news I'm working on a Warhammer 40K image that's mostly done.

1280x720

No photoshop applied. Right now I'm waiting for someone over on Facepunch to finish porting more Space Marine assets so right now no jump pack and a placeholder heavy bolter. Though the lighting is nice.

spacemarines4.png

1280x720

Plasma gun alt

spacemarines3.png

In the mean time I'm listening to MGR music and I'm in the mood to do something with some of the models I've been sitting on.

I've been dabbling in word art, using layers of writing to create a kind of background 'thought noise' over which the main subject (also writing) sits.

This one is inspired by my counterculture lectures, particularly a lecture on Hardcore Punk:

10168225_10204684349805161_2069989870250071820_n.jpg?oh=7f1082dca223d90b120711ea6ea160b0&oe=554EF1E8

And this one uses the lyrics from a song my friend wrote, the centre piece being the final verse.

10349199_10204503275998429_2413272640842040843_n.jpg?oh=9b61db976921aa68e00a3d97fb154592&oe=555C4E68&__gda__=1432000894_ea8c6de21fe46a7e95511cabbce8a18a

It's pretty simple stuff, but I find it fun :)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Very very nice! :3

-------

But they both have heavy bolters.

I was speaking of the one without the plasma gun.

So... I drew this!

Anime Styled Practice - Me!

Haven't drawn in a while. X3 Practicing Anime sort of style.

Hehe, that rhymes.

-------