Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

X3 Heh, I'm practicing facial expressions. This is me when I don't have chocolate. But I do, so it's all good. :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Back in '10, I used to do what i called "GMOD Photography". Depending on what item and/or ragdoll I spawned, I make some normally weird sutff out of it. Just recently, I rediscovered those pics hidden deep in my hard drive, so i thought i'd bring them out here:

10841852_10202417851846981_582640427836447093_o.jpg

This must have been my attempt at imitating Dr. Hax gone weird

1498910_10202417855007060_1096209464561479264_o.jpg

I remember i meant to make some sort of nightclub out of a room in gm_construct, judging from the colored lights i used. The blood and the hanging bodies with that sick grin on their face, i guess are part of this morbid theme for this "nightclub" for when the party-goers can rave themselves to death.

Welp, now what?

1498910_10202417855007060_1096209464561479264_o.jpg

So that's what happened to Eli Vance after Episode 2!

Combines probably grabbed the body and used it as a way to demoralize the Resistance.

Welp, now what?

Something I created in SFM:

Femscout_and_Sniper.png

Here's the original/inspiration:

wallhaven_106329.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Femscout_and_Sniper.png

Sweet work on Sniper-chu. How did you do that?

And are you open to a suggestion?

I feel like Sniper's face is a little murky and shadowed, partly because of the backdrop made by his right ear and partly because the light is missing him there. I think that weakens the image a little, because the composition (arrangement of stuff) appears to be meant to draw attention to his expression. You might add a second light just above your camera who's job is to illuminate him slightly, making his face more visible.

piano_by_jeb_cc-d8ldsn0.png

As a musician, this represents a lot. X3 Even if it just looks like scribbles and black and white blotches.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Femscout_and_Sniper.png

Sweet work on Sniper-chu. How did you do that?

And are you open to a suggestion?

I feel like Sniper's face is a little murky and shadowed, partly because of the backdrop made by his right ear and partly because the light is missing him there. I think that weakens the image a little, because the composition (arrangement of stuff) appears to be meant to draw attention to his expression. You might add a second light just above your camera who's job is to illuminate him slightly, making his face more visible.

I just added the necessary TF2 items, also, here's an updated version:

Sniper_and_Femscout.png

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Nice, Psychotic! :D

Meanwhile, in Garry's Mod, I do some "art". I've just been staring at these pictures, laughing like a 10 year old giddy idiot.

1. For some reason, these models have freaking 'insta-sass'. They just naturally hunch over into a sass position. XD

tPYZF3F.jpg

ePlo41h.jpg

2. I had a LOT of fun with this. As you can tell, Wolf is one of my favourite characters.

3MNFMu8.jpg

ibLAlB5.jpg

HTs1zel.jpg

T4jsE57.jpg

3oNzZcY.jpg

3. This is the best thing I've ever made, PayDay 2 related. Sorry for my poor Photoshopping skills. X3

HzMCgMd.jpg

-------

This is sorta art I guess. X3 I'm taking a Graphics and Design class. Our project: Make a spaceship. This is my thing so far. It's NO WAY done yet. XD I still have so much planned for it. But here's a bunch of screenshots I took at school. :3

http://imgur.com/b8j5pxW,rShGL8M,NqKSGSZ,DRXQDH7,cxJPFhN,gWPahDo,UN10zk1,Y02Xuco,hxQiYWu

-------

Our project: Make a spaceship.

That's easy... I can make one very fast. It's called a cube. (or a sphere, or an octahedron, or any other basic-shape borg ship) lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Are these 4 pylons flexible? Would reduce drag if they could be straightened for atmospheric flight. Or, maybe, retracted, so they lie against the main hull conformally, with minimal gap. Then as the ship slows down or leaves the atmosphere they could be retracted again to do whatever they are supposed to do. :)

Regards

:3 They'll be connected up via... uh... what do you call them... X3 Crap. I don't know. XD I know they'll be connected to the body. X3 And sure, concerning the body shape, they'll easily be able to retract and snuggle in all cozy like with the body. I still have a lot more to add. I gotta add a cockpit, engines, vents, etc, etc. :3 All good though, modelling is quite fun and decent. I stayed back at school and modelled for about another 2 hours after my class. XP Mum just took me home at 5pm.

-------

:3 They'll be connected up via... uh... what do you call them... X3 Crap. I don't know. XD

Struts.

I know things, don't I. ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.