Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B3CLmPJo3A

Check this out!

:D My first speed-drawing!

A new dragon in my pact of reptiles. XP Sorry for poor quality. You don't notice it after a while. Read the description too please.

Radioactive Dragon

EDIT: Well I'm an idiot. "Sorry for poor quality" was watching it in 480p. GOOD JOB, JEB. REAL SMART. *slaps self*

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I always love watching speed draws and dragons are my favorite mythical creature. :D It turned out really good!

Retired Forum Moderator

Love the song Vappy. X3

And thank you guys! I'm glad you all like it. :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

He seems hungry... or longing... for something. Maybe someone? Sad and magnificent...

Regards

That's really cool BTG! I don't know what it is. XD But I like it.

Meanwhile, I made this small experimental colorful print. ...out of 3 food colour dyes and toilet paper. XD

http://i.imgur.com/8t8DCFkh.jpg

It looks really cool though!

-------

That's really cool BTG! I don't know what it is. XD But I like it.

It's a 1/4 inch mild steel practice plate from one of my welding classes 4 years ago... The lines are practice lines for welds, (some aren't mine, like the ones that weren't cleaned well) the circular cuts were my practice runs for cutting out a hole with an acetylene torch. I always kept all my steel, so this was in my pile. When I went to store my pile, I kept this as one of my decorative pieces. I also had another that I gave my sister, but it was a pumpkin-style piece, and I don't even know if she kept it.

Meanwhile, I made this small experimental colorful print. ...out of 3 food colour dyes and toilet paper. XD

http://i.imgur.com/8t8DCFkh.jpg

It looks really cool though!

Yes it does. Might want to try doing multiple triangles of it, adjacent and overlaying, and see what that looks like. (suggestion from my Mom, who majored in art for her Master's degree)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

:D I shall see what I can do with it!

In the meantime, for my comic that I have NOT forgotten about, I've been practicing my art style. X3 I don't have a definite style and I'm trying to perfect it before I do anything.

http://i.imgur.com/qJPoJ9r.png

Not my best. But it's practice. And it doesn't look awful. XD So I'll take it.

Slighty NSFW sorta-ish? Then again. Kids see this stuff freaking everywhere. No more decency in this world anymore dammit.

Forget it. It's "innocent" as fudge, according to society. "Yeah. You're fine. Just show off all of that. All of it wil- EXCEPT THAT SMALL PART. OH NO. HOW DARE YOU. I'M CALLING THE COPS. CENSOR THAT SH*T" I don't get it personally. X3 But whatever. Not my problem. I'll roll with it.

-------

:D I shall see what I can do with it!

In the meantime, for my comic that I have NOT forgotten about, I've been practicing my art style. X3 I don't have a definite style and I'm trying to perfect it before I do anything.

http://i.imgur.com/qJPoJ9r.png

Not my best. But it's practice. And it doesn't look awful. XD So I'll take it.

Not bad... Now you need to do more.

Slighty NSFW sorta-ish?

Not even close.

"Yeah. You're fine. Just show off all of that. All of it wil- EXCEPT THAT SMALL PART. OH NO. HOW DARE YOU. I'M CALLING THE COPS. CENSOR THAT SH*T"

I used to know someone that said almost exactly that.

I was going to say "Sure, that's NSFW. If this was the victorian era." But then again, a lady's dress would show only slightly less cleavage than what's on show there back then.

Breasts can be pretty un-sexual if portrayed in a realistic manner.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Funny thing is, I've never shown cleavage in my life. X3 I'm ashamed to. It's weird. It's something guys look at and go; "DAYUM" so no thank you. XD I like to keep my body to myself, thank you very much.

I mean... If I wanted to, I'd show it off... If I had any...

*grumble* small chest *grumble*

On topic: Drawing is hard. :I Anime styled drawing is hard. You see it everywhere but it's much more difficult than drawing a simple cat or dragon. XP

-------

Would you call THIS NSFW? XD

http://i.imgur.com/s8zeT1a.png

:3 I'm not testing my limits... no... not at all... *rolls eyes*

>W< Oops.

This isn't really anime. X3 It's more of what my profile picture is. Skullgirls mixed with other styles. Practice makes perfect!

-------

Nah, maybe a little old-school raunchy.

You want to do NSFW, you get the nips oot, and maybe the genitals, posed in a suggestive way, perhaps with some sort of fluid coming from somewhere.

Apologies for this, but if you want a mildly tame idea, image search 'Dakimakura pillow'. Japan terrifies me.

No, I haven't drawn that sort of thing, but have sadly come across a bit too much of that on the internet.

>W< God. How far does the internet go!?

XD

I'll take your advice though. X3 And AVOID doing that. Unless I'm paid. I'll gladly draw something like that for money. >W< Hell, I'd draw anything if money's involved. But right now, I'm in no rush to drawing those kind of things. XP

I'll stick to practicing drawing my weird as characters.

-------

Too far. The internet always goes too far :cry: Everything you hold dear, somewhere on the internet, someone has twisted and defiled it.

Somewhere, GLaDOS and Chell are having violent sex, and both have giant dongs. People draw this.

XDD Oh goodness me.

I think I can handle some pictures. XD But as soon as you put like... Fictional characters together, oh no, oh hell. THINGS WEREN'T MEANT TO BE THIS WAY. XD

I drew a NSFW picture but it's so NSFW I'm not gonna post it. XP I'm just here to say I've been practicing more. Mwahahaha.

-------

Post the link inside spoilers... NSFW is only 'bad' if someone's at work, or underage. ('bad' is a questionable word for it though) Links are legally protected, as long as you don't put it in IMG tags. (part of why Torrent sites are so hard to get rid of on the legal side of things, they don't actually host any illegal content)