Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

@Scampi: I really really love these drawings. :D They're so cool! So much little details that make it all come together and look so damn good!! I usually get really impatient if I try to add that much detail. XD It's why I don't draw realistic stuff. Just cartoons and crap.

qXJDKJy.jpg

I have no idea how many pages I'm going to make... but I'll count it all towards my Art class so...

And draft stuff:

http://i.imgur.com/Yzml7j6.png

http://i.imgur.com/M4HnmBO.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Scampi: I really really love these drawings. :D They're so cool! So much little details that make it all come together and look so damn good!! I usually get really impatient if I try to add that much detail. XD It's why I don't draw realistic stuff. Just cartoons and crap.

qXJDKJy.jpg

I have no idea how many pages I'm going to make... but I'll count it all towards my Art class so...

And draft stuff:

http://i.imgur.com/Yzml7j6.png

http://i.imgur.com/M4HnmBO.png

The design reminds me of Zidane (FF9), mainly because of the hair style :

latest?cb=20130702064651

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I was afraid of making him blonde cause he looks like a lot of other characters because of it. XD

h5Y3VQR.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Oh, Jeb... May I suggest the usual rules on double-posting be suspended in this thread?

It feels like you've been pushed out of the cosy and nice gallery to resort to displaying your new works on the railings around a nearby park instead - posting your wonderful art in Random and the like...

This class is... So... Boring... Time to scribble in my workbooks I guess. X3

http://i.imgur.com/ZgZwn6Yh.jpg

Awww... She's so beautiful in her fury... Probably the last sight many a sailor saw in their lives...

Regards

Aw, I mean... I just don't usually like to double-post cause I hate cluttering the thread and making it seem like it's my own. XD It's not mine... I just like to post stuff here...

And to that second picture you quoted Vappy, that's probably the best water I've ever drawn in my life. XD I surprised myself with that one. :D

And as far as my own updates go, I'm going to probably stop posting every damn comic page I make here. XP

I made a blog! :D So I'll put everything related to my little comic thing there. This page was really fun to make though... just took a theme and heavily modified it. X3 All that random html coding in Grade 10 payed off!

-------

@Scampi: That's really cool! :D I love these sort of things. So much little details everywhere. Makes it so entertaining to look at.

OT: Decided to do another one of these things... :D Cause... they're fun. Was for a competition thingy, and was a nice break away from all the comic pages.

http://imgur.com/a/3h3Eu

I COMPLETELY changed the left-side of the picture, comparing to what I had in my mind at first. Was going to make a sort of hole in the ceiling of the cavern and show off the pretty stars up there, but... I dunno... I like this though. :D

entry___by_the_cavern_pool_by_jeb_cc-d9te8k8.png

-------

@Jeb: Excellent work! The lighting and shading really work to create a fantastic atmosphere. I can picture myself in that cavern right now...

I see everything.

I can picture myself in that cavern right now...

Peeping tom...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I can picture myself in that cavern right now...

Peeping tom...

ACavht3.gif

I see everything.

Not if I use oil based paint on your eyes... :P

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This is a thing! :D This took a while but I really really like it.

"Her Elegance"

her_elegance_by_jeb_cc-d9ucpa2.png

-------

I have no idea where this goes so I'm slapping it here. XP I've been working on my animating, decided to have a crack at lip syncing. This is my first time having a go at it, but I really like it. XD I love Jacksepticeye, awesome YouTuber.

r5or-q8N2Pw

-------

Sorry for the minor double post but this is too good not to share. XD Last year I wouldn't stop posting my graphics and design work, well, new year, new work. :P Now you gotta suffer through more. :twisted:

I'm in the progress of making a spaceship/helicopter hybrid for my minor project, so far... it's looking preeeetty good. I still need to properly attach the wing, add 'legs', model the blades, all the little finer details and what not - but it's taken me forever just to get this shape and I feel like some sort of proud mother. XD It literally started out as a box. I just take a normal shape and fuck the shit out of it. XP Takes so long to smooth it all out and I spend 80% of my time just rearranging the vertices.

Anyway, here we go - the spaceship that looks like an Orca, Kasatka. :Dhttp://imgur.com/a/fVmMw

-------

Hehe... You came and made this thread practically your own, Jeb... So you can double-post or triple-post or anything... :D

But, hey, I should have said something earlier about that little animation you've made... I think I got my tongue tangled up in the unpronouceable name of that place, but geez - do I enjoy this little cartoon! :D Thank you! Oh, I saved it and played it like 100 times already... :lol:

But - Kasatka... She is the thing of beauty! And - remembering the look of Dawnstrider and PAMI - it's going to look breathtaking when finished...

I love the design lines, so streamlined and graceful. And - looking at the 2D sketch - you've planned so much more to add to the ship, wow...

How many talents do you have, my dear? :D *shakes head in sweet disbelief*

Can't wait to see more of this...

Regards

How many talents do you have, my dear? :D *shakes head in sweet disbelief*

XaA02xj.png

SEND HELP

XD Anyway, thank you! I'm glad you like them. :D

-------