Discord Group

Post a request for an invite here and we'll send you one.

In case anyone wants to join. :)

Edited by Guest

You should probably make it so folks have to ask for an invite, that way random people can't join

I didn't even know this post existed and still managed to make it to the Discord server hahaha

XD Wtf Ikthias.

I didn't even know this post existed and still managed to make it to the Discord server hahaha

XD Wtf Ikthias.

Again, I informed Ikthias about the Discord group.

XD Wtf Ikthias.

Again, I informed Ikthias about the Discord group.

Can I just pretend it was the result of vaguely sinister truename magic. I mean, Ikthias is a mage.

:3

I'm sorry for being old and internet-senile but is there any way I can get the NSFW key on my profile, or any of the other roles on my profile. Is it something I have to set up myself or does an admin or one of you fine folks have to give it to me? I tried googling the answer and realized just how utterly out-of-touch I am with everything. Message boards are my natural habitat and anything more contemporaneous confuses and alarms me... :P

EDIT: Changed my display name to Graveyard Vandalism to match my steam profile.

The only ones with the power to do that are Zaraki and Jeb I believe, so it'd be a good idea to either message them privately on discord or @ message them there.

The only ones with the power to do that are Zaraki and Jeb I believe, so it'd be a good idea to either message them privately on discord or @ message them there.

I think Jeb did it for me, thanks Rarity!