Discord Group

"]
May I be invited to the discord server?

Your name's pretty suspicious and bot-like

I doubt that bots would care about some forum discord server though

I'd be careful, it is possible to create userbots on discord that can target a server.

I kinda want to give this idea another shot.

I made a new server with the intent of addressing a lot of problems I think the old server had.

My goal is to make an environment that's more inclusive and more positive. I hope in the end that means less people leaving out of frustration.

http://discord.gg/CghrMJy

the name's riley

I kinda want to give this idea another shot.

I made a new server with the intent of addressing a lot of problems I think the old server had.

My goal is to make an environment that's more inclusive and more positive. I hope in the end that means less people leaving out of frustration.

http://discord.gg/CghrMJy

Joined.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'd just like to emphasize that everyone is welcome to join.

the name's riley

Yee, Username's new discord is looking much more dope than the last one.

I encourage all new blood to join

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

Yeah, calling it right now: people getting banned from Username discord because minor disagreement. I dont hold grudges, but in her case, im sure as hell making an exception. Im sorry, but i cant stay silent in this case, if backstabbing person acts like shes so damn into involving everyone. Yeah, right.

You faked sincerity, something i cannot look past in anyones case- Last time you were in this discord, you acted like you meant to fix things (and i actually believed you, spoke out), then out of nowhere, pick a fight, insult everyone in discord and go (i was offline when last bit happened). And you call yourself to be inclusive? How more two-faced can you get?

And in before you come pointing out arguments we had- me and selous had plenty, yet selous was always honest and spoke his mind, how he sees things. And i respect him for that, despite radically different views.

I may be many things, but unlike you, i never treat words, apologies, promises as mere playthings, i dont toy with peoples emotions. If i say something, i mean it. So i do urge people to be cautious there and wish people there good luck, all, except username.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, calling it right now: people getting banned from Username discord because minor disagreement.

Yeah, except that's not happening. It's actually quite nice there. If someone as Right wing as me is having a good time, I'm sure you would to.

I dont hold grudges, but in her case, im sure as hell making an exception. Im sorry, but i cant stay silent in this case, if backstabbing person acts like shes so damn into involving everyone. Yeah, right.

Yeah, but she's improved her ways. Trust me she just wants people to get along and be happy now.

You faked sincerity, something i cannot look past in anyones case- Last time you were in this discord, you acted like you meant to fix things (and i actually believed you, spoke out), then out of nowhere, pick a fight, insult everyone in discord and go (i was offline when last bit happened). And you call yourself to be inclusive? How more two-faced can you get?

Yeah, but that's the past. You can't change the mistakes of the past, but you can change the future, and she's trying her hardest to be better.

And in before you come pointing out arguments we had- me and selous had plenty, yet selous was always honest and spoke his mind, how he sees things. And i respect him for that, despite radically different views.

Cheers! I respect you too for showing me how to be more articulate in my arguments, and for that reason I am trying to convince you to join the server and see your perception is not so

I may be many things, but unlike you, i never treat words, apologies, promises as mere playthings, i dont toy with peoples emotions. If i say something, i mean it. So i do urge people to be cautious there and wish people there good luck, all, except username.

Yeah, that's mass hysteria based solely on her past behavior. Trust me she's improved a lot since then. I understand why you're cautious, but it's really not that bad.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

has she? Yes, last time she was in forum discord she apologised and she and i actually started to get along, but then someone caused her to leave again and all of a sudden everyone in discord gets insulted. Im sorry, but i cannot be silent if person who has trampled upon others trust time and time again, made up lies AFTER that and then acts like shes most innocent and victim in all of this. Can you imagine how fun it is to go from "good chat, good night" to being called who knows what during the time you sleep not once but several times. Ok, times before that, i can understand (had talk, worked that part out when she apologised), but last time, just no fucking way. And then she gets suprised that i have such reaction to that, going as far as saying i should beg her forgivness, well ignoring all wrongs she has done since that "apology"

so yeah, i sure as hell have strong reasons to call her a liar and two-faced person.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"