Discord Group

Which discord server are people hanging out? The one sort of recently posted on page 3? I only see a welcoming channel there.

You have two options:

The one recently opened by Username: http://discord.gg/CghrMJy

To join the old one you'd have to send a PM to Zaraki as he is in charge of it.

Also keep in mind that on Username's server you need to be approved as a member before you can actually start chatting so just be patient.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Holy crap, I'm gone for like a week, and things turn into a Civil War. This is not good at all.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Holy crap, I'm gone for like a week, and things turn into a Civil War. This is not good at all.

Actually things are going pretty smoothly. So far people seem to like my server and Meelis is mostly just skeptical because I don't have a good history with him.

the name's riley

The fact that you decided to make another server means things aren't going smoothly.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The fact that you decided to make another server means things aren't going smoothly.

why don't you join my server and take a look for yourself

the name's riley

Because I'm not a fan of police states.

Suit yourself.

Should be said though, it's really laid back here. Ask anyone and they can attest to that. I'd at least give it a chance.

the name's riley

Meelis isn't in it, sadly. We were gonna talk it out but I never did get the DM.

the name's riley

Meelis isn't in it, sadly. We were gonna talk it out but I never did get the DM.

you know damn well why i cant DM you. Dont act like you are in the dark, i KNOW for a fact you have been informed of this- it is you who has blocked me, not other way around.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

C-C-Can't we all just get along?

I think some folks just have a congenital inclination to throw shit around. It's better to let it be and to not let it bother you, so to not let yourself get caught up.

"If a person gave your body to anyone they met on their way, you would certainly be angry. And do you feel no shame in handing over your own mind to be confused and mystified by anyone who happens to verbally attack you?"

Manual of Epictetus, XXVIII

There are four lights!

I think some folks just have a congenital inclination to throw shit around. It's better to let it be and to not let it bother you, so to not let yourself get caught up.

Best thing you can do is just report people when they're looking to stir some shit up. Responding to hostility only makes it worse.

the name's riley

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·   ?  ?????? ???  ?   ·._.·°¯°·..·°.·°°°

??              ⛵?

?