Ross's Hair

Sign in to follow this  

Considering my hair is about the same length, I'd say... A bit over a year? Maybe closer to 2.

Retired Forum Moderator

Seeing as Rarity solved the mystery, I guess we can make this into a general hair discussion thread. I always shave my head but attempt to grow a proper beard as compensation. What I effortlessly generate instead is a horrible and uneven facial fro that seems to favor the left-hand side of my face exclusively. Anybody else have beard troubles?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Considering my hair is about the same length, I'd say... A bit over a year? Maybe closer to 2.

Well, I tried to grow my hair out that long and it took about 3-4 years. Maybe it's genetics.

?

Wooh for hair down to my tailbone! XD But shit, that took me a while to grow. It was like, shoulder height 7 years ago, and occasionally I'd get it trimmed a little, but now it's super long. X3

But it's actually pissing me off, hair gets fucking everywhere. I didn't think of all the possible fuck ups that could come with long hair, like slamming the car door on your hair, or having to brush it every 2 hours for it to look good. >:I I'm gonna cut it soon, I dunno when, or how much, but I will. lol

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Ah, noooo... Jeb, don't do it! You can be a Rapunzel or what was her name! :D

Regards

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel,let down your hair! *gets crushed by a horse*"

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

*phone bleeps* "Text 'SUE' to launch a no-win no-fee compensation claim for your recent workplace accident".

Regards

Wooh for hair down to my tailbone! XD But shit, that took me a while to grow. It was like, shoulder height 7 years ago, and occasionally I'd get it trimmed a little, but now it's super long. X3

But it's actually pissing me off, hair gets fucking everywhere. I didn't think of all the possible fuck ups that could come with long hair, like slamming the car door on your hair, or having to brush it every 2 hours for it to look good. >:I I'm gonna cut it soon, I dunno when, or how much, but I will. lol

If you do, you should donate it. They make wigs out of it for people with cancer. They need at least a foot of it though I think. I've only done it once when my hair got so long it took over an hour to properly comb. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

Ah, noooo... Jeb, don't do it! You can be a Rapunzel or what was her name! :D

Regards

Rapunzel is correct. XP lol But I dunno, I feel like tripping over your hair is a very annoying inconvenience. :P And I would love to try super short hair, go complete tomboy. XD But then I'd have less hair to hide behind. Decisions, decisions...

If you do, you should donate it. They make wigs out of it for people with cancer. They need at least a foot of it though I think. I've only done it once when my hair got so long it took over an hour to properly comb. :x

Will definitely do that. ^-^

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

And I would love to try super short hair, go complete tomboy. XD But then I'd have less hair to hide behind. Decisions, decisions...

Dammit... you know, you just need a page boy to follow you around and carry your locks as if they were a train of a royal dress :D

But, also, I don't think you'll look like a tomboy, even if you trim your hair... so...

Regards

Well,Jeb you could try a bob cut. It looks nice for a short hairstyle.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Always thought Ross looked like a young Vladimir Lenin if the Bolsheviks went metal. Shot him an email about it two years ago. I don't know whether he had the same idea before that, but I like to tell myself that I gave him the idea (mentioned in Baldies video at 17:20). Makes me feel good.

gOb7srM.png

There are four lights!

Well I dunno about any of you, but I'm rocking the mutton chops and a mustache into a full monty

Here's a crude self portrait of myself for demonstration purposes:

FE75C566D12335A3E2DD338891FD284994043E1B

Took me about 2 and a half years to grow them that thick, and the mustache took a little over a solid year.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

I'm jealous now, I wish my hair was that long.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Just don't cut it, and make sure it doesn't get out of control in the wrong direction, and you can have long hair too.

It WILL save money on haircuts.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium