Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 4

Sign in to follow this  

Well geez for what your having to go through to make this stuff you sure are doing a great job! keep it up man!! and no not doing FM, it's THE BOMB!!!!

YES!!! HAVNT WATCHED IT, GOT BAK FROM VA BECH 2NITE!!!

Man, and you got my hope's up too. I really wish you would make more of "Freeman's Mind". I have a idea, you can make Civil Protection episode, then a Freeman's Mind and then continue from there.

Hey, I love your videos! They are amazing! I have one question, I am making a machinima that includes the metrocop model, like in your movies, and he talks. In your movies when they talk it sounds like metro cops talking, not just normal sounding voices. As if it went through the combine mask, do you know what I mean?

Oh, and in addition to my last comment, how did you create custom animations for your models? The faceposer only has like a preset thing of gestures, how do you expand past that?

"Well you said it was hard timing your monologue? Well in windows movie maker you can narrate the video while its playing so that may be helpful... Though i do have to admit i would much rather see more Civil Protection, no offense i love freeman's mind but Mike and Dave and are just so funny!"

i agree with mushroom. freemans mind may be funny, but i still miss mike and dave. i hope this isn't too big of a request for you but, mabye could you hold freemands mind ep.3 until you finish another episode of cp?

I can do you a favor: I am excellent at audio editing and i will do it for cp or fm. just give me your email and mine is [email protected] email me the audio clip and tell me what to do with it. It takes me 3 hours at the most to edit audio, and 2 minutes at the least.

So a Lagrangian is whatever is left over of kinetic energy after the potential energy derived from it is used up?

Good work Ross, this Episode 2 is better then the first....when Gordon get in the computer Room and he hear the loud music...hahahahahh...

I take my words back, the second episode was very funny But when will there be a next CP episode?

This is 'Sham'...again..

You can ignore all my other questions, besides the animation one.

I noticed in your movies your animations of your metropolice are completly smooth. How did you achieve this? When I do mine it like jumps to the animation, then jumps back. It doesn't just flow smoothly into it, like in yours.

Also, you have some animations in your movies that I didn't seein the animations tab in faceposer, how did you achieve this?

Thanks!

P.S. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you don't want to just comment the answers.

Dude this is an awsome series, but keep on goin at "Civil Protection" and you should do "Freeman's Mind" every now and then. I think that is what would work best.

I went back to the post APPENDUM and finally read about the distinction beeteen freeman's and mike's voices. would u use the voice 4 fm in cp if mike ever took his mask off? i cant reely pictr mike or dave without masx on, i tried 2 tho, kinda groos. jk, they looked like the guy in episode 3 shadow of a doubt! lol i gess

i got a new dell now so i have like 80 gigs on my pc!!! wooooooooohoooooo, ps if u wanna see somthin' funny i found 2day, go to youtube and type stick figure kill zone, the videos are authored by this guy AVEHR or somthin' like that!

Freeman's Mind is pretty funny so far, it'd be great if you eventually did just one more covering the experiment and its immediate aftermath. Can't wait for the next Civil Protection, though. I sense the makings of a Machinima classic with that series.

freemans mind is awsome keep up the good work! XD
and make a new one there awsome!