Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 4

Sign in to follow this  

Where is the term
"quantum chromodynamic gauge invariant Lagrangian"
coming from?

I am a studying physics at university for bachelors, and never heard of it.

Wow.Great Job.

I hope there will be at least one more freeman's mind episode, I would like to hear "Freeman's" reaction to resonance cascade and other stuff that is going around.

Also. Civil protection series are gold ,pure gold, can not wait to see more

4 some reason RED VS. BLUE's (or RvB i think it's also cald) crappy video archive dosnt work, i only see cp and fm but never RvB! i wish they made a DVD of all ther episodes. w8 up!!!!!!!! Ross, you could make a DVD with cp and fm!!!!!! (possibly) i wouldnt really know how to try and sell it without it being illegal. hmmm,,,,,, almost as if it was a pirated DVD.

*BURN DVD
*CREATE DVD COVER
*HM, GET A COPYRIGHT?
*SELL DVD?
*?????

I LOST MYSELF THROUGH THAT WAY, I DNO IF THAT WOULD ACTUALY WORK. Hard stuff ot do i gesss.

Keep up the good work Ross!
I would suggest that you concentrate on CP but do a Freeman's Mind Episode every now and then. It's really cool...

Keep making it, and then do hl2,
ep1 and ep2 and so on. Love it, great job.

This was hilarious:D,better then the first ep. But I do agree with others that you should keep working on CP and if you are late at posting CP you can throw in some FM. Great stuff man, I never saw better hl2 parody:D

sam: You have to use the ramp tool on your animations so they'll move smoothly. For 1 - 4, I swapped between Barney and the Metrocop. For 5, I'm using a custom compiled model that someone else has helped me with.

ak-47: From the wikipedia on quantum chromodynamics. I wanted Freeman to sound like he really knew his stuff. Here's the Lagrangian:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/a/3/4a311a4a1d3ddae8fd71810cd92ba15f.png

karanjhala guy: I can't sell a DVD, I'd get sued into oblivion (it's too bad, I might have enough buyers to support myself). I might eventually make an ISO you could burn and distribute that online though.

Ross...!!! Omg...!! That makes so much sense! Thank you, you are my hero man. You really are amazing with your work as well, you can really go places. Can't sell due to the fact that it's valve copyrighted material, but you could make some nice cash.

Civil Protection: Awesome work. I love it, it has inspired me to produce my new machinima series. Trouble in City 17. About a lone cop who takes on major issues throughout the half-life univers. Such as... cats.. (headcrabs).. getting stuck in trees.

You should produce One freemans mind episode for every two CP episodes. That way, you only have to focus on the Half-Life game. (I can't see fremans mind being as good in HL2, but I may be wrong.) It will appeal to all masses. And since CP was your first series, it will have the priority.

I hope that sheds some insight onto your question. Please don't discontinue freemans mind, I love it to death. If anything just delay releases for long periods of time, but keep it in production.

i didnt watched the episode yet but one thing i got to ask already...

why do you only upload the high quality version on machinima ?

its one of thw rost sites out there

adverts everywhere slow download and very many ppl also me can´t watch the movies there and always have to download them

maybe divx stage6 would be better..

Ok i finally got a blog on blogger except its not for videos. Its horror short stories i write. I know this has nothing to do with Civil Protection but I'd like fr people to visit my blog if you like a good short read. At the same time i do advertise Civil Protection on my blog (not the greatest place) only because i truly think Civil Protection will take RedvsBlue's spot in the machinima world. So if you like a good read please visit my blog at http://naraka-tales.blogspot.com/

free mind is awesome wid u ross but i think its mising dave (craig mengel)

sam: I'm leaning towards keeping FM afterall, basically as just as something to get out if a CP episode is taking way too long

pixel: Machinima.com helps me out by providing ftp space for relaying files between different people, plus it doesn't require an extra plugin to download the higher quality version the way stage6 does. They've also helped me boost exposure as there was a considerable jump in views for episode 5, despite only being in one place.

last anonymous dude: I agree, I prefer the CP episodes, they're just harder to do.

Ross, I could not stop laughing during this episode of Freemans Mind. Episode one was funny but I always thought the tram was very boring....

I hope you dont stop making this series, I would really like to see what Freeman thinks of the aliens!

You don't have much of a choice guys... not at least untill the end of peaceful part.

Hey, this was released on my birthday!

Personally, I don't think you should cancel "Freeman's Mind".

When I saw the first episode, I didn't like the series. However, this second one was just funny enough to gain my appreciation.

Ali G would say: REPSECT MAN! this is really awesome, right now i'm not sure whats better - if civil protection or freeman's mind, but they are both excellent!! Please keep doing such a wonderful stuff - i'd love to see tons of episodes of both series;))

you forgot to mess with Magnusson casserole in the microwave!!! I hope you know you just created a paradox!!!

This was the Episode that got me hooked. You are so funny. Gordon freaking out with the scientist back talk was so funny.

You're really funny. I would love it if you finished the entire half life game.