Mass Effect: Thread

sadly no, you can't transfer cross platform, but there are save file generators for the pc version so you can recreate your 360 save files.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I did the collector ship earlier tonight, did the whole thing without dying! I felt awesome. Do you have the firepower pack weapons? All three kick serious ass.

Was Firepower the one with the Geth Shotgun, the pistol with the laser-point, and the automatic sniper rifle? I don't remember which gear comes in which expansion, but I did get them all, yeah. The arc projector is damn near the only heavy weapon I use, mostly because I don't like aiming. It's a good way to deal with the stuff I can't just charge in and beat down. Gotta love the Kestrel armor set, to. Sentinels can make good use of the stat boosts on it, right?

Yeah that was the pack. I have everything except the equalizer pack (the one with two visors and inferno armor) and the first appearance pack. And yeah, kestrel is really helping, especially since every time my shields go down I have 100 points of damage and 240 newtons of force going out in an 18 meter radius! On top of that the armor also restores half my shields whenever it goes down! I'm really enjoying the sentinel, I hated the sentinel in the first game just from looking at kaiden's stats screen, they really stepped it up for the sequel. My favorite class is the adept still though. They nerfed it so badly with global cooldown though I understand why, in ME1, I steamrolled insanity with not losing my barrier for 90% of the game.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

sadly no, you can't transfer cross platform, but there are save file generators for the pc version so you can recreate your 360 save files.

how would i do that?

I'm a console player and never used 'em myself so I don't have first hand experience in this, but I believe the website is masseffectsaves.com or something like that.

Have you noticed that the kestrel helmet looks amazingly similar to the guy from Marathon's?

I'm a console player and never used 'em myself so I don't have first hand experience in this, but I believe the website is masseffectsaves.com or something like that.

thanks for the help, i'll try it out.

Happy to help. Now if you'll excuse me, need to discover how scale itch got onto Normandy. Sexually transmitted disease only carried by varren. Implications unfortunate.

Ok, I'm torrenting ME1 &2 to see if they're my style...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Happy to help. Now if you'll excuse me, need to discover how scale itch got onto Normandy. Sexually transmitted disease only carried by varren. Implications unfortunate.

Disease doesn't appear to be intelligent, at least. Unless it's higly intelligent, and toying with you. Hmm, tests.

Disease doesn't appear to be intelligent, at least. Unless it's higly intelligent, and toying with you. Hmm, tests.

Might you be insinuating snidely or asserting disingenuously?

Might you be insinuating snidely or asserting disingenuously?

Of course not, doctor/patient confidentiality a sacred trust! Would never dream of mockery.

Do the words political shitstorm mean anything to you? You can't bludgeon through bureaucracy.

This one is aware of the what the other is thinking. Did this one eject five thermal clips or six? This one wonders if the other considers himself fortunate.

So closer to the TPS sections of Vegas 2, or Dead Space 2? (though DS2 kinda sucked IMO)

Be forewarned, if you do play Mass Effect 1 to the FULLEST EXTENT before you move onto Mass Effect 2. It's hard to go back into Mass Effect 1 because a lot of the mechanics were changed for the combat. All for the better, I should add.

Do the words political shitstorm mean anything to you? You can't bludgeon through bureaucracy.

Just watch me.

trudeau_2still.jpg

and/or

small_bread%20helmet%20guy.jpg

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Be forewarned, if you do play Mass Effect 1 to the FULLEST EXTENT before you move onto Mass Effect 2. It's hard to go back into Mass Effect 1 because a lot of the mechanics were changed for the combat. All for the better, I should add.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing.

Ok, the TPS of ME isn't the shitty system they used in GoW, and I rather like it... Fairly unique game experience. Seems like a cross between Knights of the Old Republic and Deus Ex: Invisible War... (at least I think it was KotOR )

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I haven't play it yet. I must do it someday, Im so tempted to play it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

2 things:

1, Mass effect 3 will be the cover story for next month's Gameinformer and info has been leaked already! You have no idea how excited I am!

2 I just beat insanity, now I have Arrival and LotSB to go to finish this playthrough out.