Mass Effect: Thread

The face importer is bugged, and you'll have to recreate your face or use the default. If you repair scarring in ME2, it won't happen in 3, and if you don't repair it there, your face will "reset" to no scarring at first and build up again.

editing this so I don't double-post:

hzYLTbQQEZQ

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

apparently the bug is only with Shepard's originating in ME1, something with the tags for that game.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Yeah, I keep seeing people saying 'Yeah I changed my Shepard a little in ME2 so it was fine' or 'Man, I wish I changed my Shepard in ME2' but they're all either liars or deluded. ME2 doesn't let you customize an imported Shepard, mine didn't anyway. And that slightly pissed me off but my Shepard was fine.

Either way I'm refusing to touch it until they fix it. All my recreated Shepards looks like crap.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

My ME1-ME2-ME3 import worked just fine on the pirated version... I'm guessing the pirates fixed the bad code as they cracked it. (this is extremely common believe it or not)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The one I have is patchless... I did get all the DLCs for it though.

The DLCs for ME2 significantly improve gameplay.

Well, I did eventually get all the DLC's for both ME1 and ME2... To save face, let's say I have the experience of playing with and without it, like a first day player would've when the games were originally released.

By the way, I found this video, it's just hilarious (no spoilers)

N0e6qaiJwos

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Welp, I had the ending spoiled for me, today. Guess I won't be playing it now.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Why? The rest of the game is probably fine, and they are releasing an alternate ending.

Last I heard it was just supplementary content that was explaining the ending.

Why? The rest of the game is probably fine, and they are releasing an alternate ending.

Last I heard it was just supplementary content that was explaining the ending.

I've heard both and I'm not sure which to believe. We'll get more news in April, I suppose.

Also Srake, that sucks, but you should play it, anyway. The rest of the game is fantastic.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."