Mass Effect: Thread

This line of discussion (both about pizza and new cinematics for the ending of Mass Effect 3) had me going like this

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Mass Effect 1 - Ambitious but flawed

Mass Effect 2 - DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR

Mass Effect 3 - EA

I know geth classes are coming to multiplayer, supposedly batarians and an asari justicar too.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

trailer:

BasebmHiqIo

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

If those 3 guns are available in single player it would be nice....

Still, the new content looks decent enough. Though I would like them to introduce a new enemy group.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

just recycle the collectors and pull any Harbinger lines that reference shepard, all the work is done already

Badassfully:

nXf7HC7iYEY

Badassfully: I listened to that whole thing in game. I would love to see that movie

I could honestly barely hear it in-game, ambient noise and all