Mass Effect: Thread

2 things:

1, Mass effect 3 will be the cover story for next month's Gameinformer and info has been leaked already! You have no idea how excited I am!

2 I just beat insanity, now I have Arrival and LotSB to go to finish this playthrough out.

Nice. Will this be your first time doing LotSB?

Nope. that was my fourth Lair run and my second for Arrival, survived all waves this time.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Nope. that was my fourth Lair run and my second for Arrival, survived all waves this time.

Nice! I still need to survive the waves and sneak past the guards to get back to 100% achievments.

I snuk past the guards in my first run. I screwed that part up this time around though. I have all the achievements for ME2 now. I have an engineer planned for the first game to go back and get the last three I need there, not counting the Pinnacle Station ones since I don't have that and won't be getting it.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Yeah, I 100%'d the first game after the second to. In Mass Effect 2 it was enjoyable and challenging, but in Mass Effect it was really tedious to get all those Ally achievements and the Mastery ones. The ability masteries that fell outside of soldier and vanguard anyway.

I actually prefer how I could plan out a new game based on what achievements I didn't have, experience new playstyles. My favorite class in both games is the adept. In the first one especially, I found the soldier a good beginning class but boring, with the vanguard only slightly better. I'm a bigger fan of the power wheel than the guns in ME1. Global cooldown was a super nerf for biotics in ME2, but they're still my favorite way of killing mooks.

Also, I got the "I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite shirt on the Citadel" and "I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions!" shirts I ordered from the Bioware store in the other day.

Yeah, I 100%'d the first game after the second to. In Mass Effect 2 it was enjoyable and challenging, but in Mass Effect it was really tedious to get all those Ally achievements and the Mastery ones. The ability masteries that fell outside of soldier and vanguard anyway.

I hear you, I'm still working on it. Vanguard ftw, I loved being a suicidal maniac in the second game.

And having a shotgun that operated like a sniper rifle in the first.

Just decided to install all 22 of the DLC packs to see if it helps make run #2 of ME2 more enjoyable... It definitely does.

I thoroughly recommend piracy of the DLC for this game. (they aren't even remotely worth the price they charge for them)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just decided to install all 22 of the DLC packs to see if it helps make run #2 of ME2 more enjoyable... It definitely does.

I thoroughly recommend piracy of the DLC for this game. (they aren't even remotely worth the price they charge for them)

I'm sure that will make you popular with EA.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm sure that will make you popular with EA.

Everyone that has paid for the DLC only to find out that it's pointless to pay $5 for 1 gun that isn't even that good will tell you to pirate the DLCs...

Meh, I say it's all worth it. They've produced a lot of DLC for free, and charged for others. They made it, they deserve to be compensated for it.

Meh, I say it's all worth it. They've produced a lot of DLC for free, and charged for others. They made it, they deserve to be compensated for it.

True enough, I guess I'm used to Valve's way of thinking.

True, but not this much for this little...

Speaking of DLC, is there a way to get it on the 360 without using LIVE? I can't really use it, but I do wanna play the DLC.