Mass Effect: Thread

I finished completing my crew in ME2. It's awesome.

But as long as I play I want to cry why Kotor2 wasn't like ME. WHY!? :(

Becauss Bioware only did KOTOR 1. Because they weren't thinking of KOTOR as a trilogy, unlike ME which was planned out that way.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I finished completing my crew in ME2. It's awesome.

But as long as I play I want to cry why Kotor2 wasn't like ME. WHY!? :(

Becauss Bioware only did KOTOR 1. Because they weren't thinking of KOTOR as a trilogy, unlike ME which was planned out that way.

I knooowwwwwwwww.... I'm just complaining

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

So.. yeah. Mass Effect 3 is confirmed to have multiplayer co-op in it.

You can play as any of the six classes, and confirmed races (so far(?)) are Human, Krogan, Turian, Asari, Salarian, Drell.

Thoughts, here?

So.. yeah. Mass Effect 3 is confirmed to have multiplayer co-op in it.

You can play as any of the six classes, and confirmed races (so far(?)) are Human, Krogan, Turian, Asari, Salarian, Drell.

Thoughts, here?

I'm happy with it as long as it doen't detract from the single player game. I'm also a little disapointed that they haven't confirmed playing as a volus.

Not touching it until all three titles are released together in a nice box. And someone merges them together into a single game (like they did with Baldur's Gate), so I get the best gameplay elements for all games. FTW.

Not touching it until all three titles are released together in a nice box. And someone merges them together into a single game (like they did with Baldur's Gate), so I get the best gameplay elements for all games. FTW.

You realize you can be waiting a REALLY long time for that.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm not a fan of the idea of introducing multiplayer considering the possibilities for failure (See Bioshock 2), but I'm hoping Bioware can keep focused on the single-player and keep EA from side-tracking them on a waste of time and disc space.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Is this true that Clint Mansell is going to compose the music for ME3? It would be ripper and cool, considering the fact I'm a huge fan.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Multiplayer in Mass Effect...

I can see EA all over this game.

Also, after reading the leaked script I've found that the story isn't very good either. :/

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Nope. I'm not planning to use the multiplayer function of ME3 at all.

Why not? If you don't mind me asking.

see this is why I love valve. They dont have anyone telling them how and when to make games. Even though it kinda sucks waiting for half life 3, its not like Im upset with it taking so long because I know its gonna be really awesome when it comes out. Its sad that EA always ruins games, cant they just publish ? Why do they have to get involved with the games? Take for example Battlefield 3, awesome game, too bad they had to make Origin and Battlelog to fuck everything up. Publishers suck.

"Life sucks sober!"