Mass Effect: Thread

Nope. I'm not planning to use the multiplayer function of ME3 at all.

Why not? If you don't mind me asking.

One, I have no friends willing to play it with me. Two, I'm not sure if this is true but I'm not sure if it's both online AND local, or just one or the other. If it's just local, I already explained why not. If it's also online, since I'm probably gonna get it on xbox, and I refuse to pay for Gold, I'm not going to be able to. Besides, I've always played Mass Effect as a single player experience.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

One, I have no friends willing to play it with me. Two, I'm not sure if this is true but I'm not sure if it's both online AND local, or just one or the other. If it's just local, I already explained why not. If it's also online, since I'm probably gonna get it on xbox, and I refuse to pay for Gold, I'm not going to be able to. Besides, I've always played Mass Effect as a single player experience.

None of my friends play Mass Effect either that's why I posted here. But yeah if it's local then I/we have a problem. :/

I will play the SHIT out of single player. This is what I wanted with ME2. I wanted a demo BEFORE the game releases, not after. God this is so fucking awesome.

I am commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on the forums.

"Fat People Not Good"

Got me a new ME3 shirt the other day with Shepard and the logo on it.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Goddammit EA. I thought the Iphone game tie-in starring Jacob (of all people) was dumb. I can't even find a walkthrough so I can see the whole game on Youtube, I have to just read the wiki's info or listen to Jacob talk about it in-game. But this...this is ridiculous.

Well, in general I went with the paragon route, trying to make choices that would benefit everyone in the long run.

In the end I sacrificed the council and put Andersson in as councellor.

I did that too on my first playthrough as a paragon. In the situation it definitely seemed like the best option. Are you going to get the 2nd game?

Well, in general I went with the paragon route, trying to make choices that would benefit everyone in the long run.

In the end I sacrificed the council and put Andersson in as councellor.

So did I.